Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

“it Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me” — Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “it Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me” — Cristiano Ronaldo (278 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me” — Cristiano Ronaldo by Mowunmiaf: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo believes the shoes he’s left for his son to fill is a really big one and it will be difficult for him to do so.

Both Ronaldo Sr., 33, and Ronaldo Jr., 8, are currently on the books of Juventus with Junior linking up with the academy. Ronaldo Jr has shown impressive skills at the famous Italian club but his father thinks it will take a lot for him to live up to his record.

Speaking to Bein Sports, the Portuguese superstar said:

I hope that Cristiano can be like his father.

He says he will be better than I, but I think it will be difficult.

full story here...http://aftrending.com/it-will-be-difficult-for-my-son-to-be-better-than-me/

(1) (Reply)

CAF Officially Support Infantino Bid For FIFA Re-election / Aguero Can Break Premier League Goals Record / John Terry, Former Chelsea And England Captain Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.