Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG (4108 Views)

Who Can Solve This Primary School Quantitative Question Given To My Cousin / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by 1stNumeroUno: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Am I the only one seeing section 1 on that question paper?

The questionnaire would have estimated the average timing to get around the questions before alloting 6hrs.
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by Youngsage: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Goroz:
A boys quarters room is available for rent in Benin, Oredo local government. Just around Adesuwa. The room already has a carpet, a table and long stool, mattress, standing fan, rack for hangers, all for a giveaway price. Contact me as soon as you can if interested.

Adesuwa is a place too? interesting.
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2018
naijacentric:
my broda dats what i thought oh at first i was disappointed after all d insults i got for being a former lasu student

My broda, can you gist us what went wrong?
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by naijacentric(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2018
writerights:

My broda, can you gist us what went wrong?
its a long story our schools in nigeria have shitty education dey need an overhaul
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by greenek: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
MrAnele:
Only the answer only once question don put fear for my body already

Make fear no enter ur body ehn..
They were allowed to bring in any material, their laptop, textbook, internet. It was an open book exam grin

1 Like

Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by greenek: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2018
blingxx:

guy forget I have friends in that school.. some say they rather go yabatech... the school is overatted

undecided undecided undecided, I pity the kinda friends you've... Who picks ponmo over turkey

Unilag is not soo good, but it's on par with any university in Nigeria
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by psucc(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
There are some mistakes that need be corrected in Nigeria. A student went to school to study. Part or a whole of the process involve sacrifice of time, pleasure, et al so that at the end you can be better prepared.

yet the same student will come ranting about how tedious and difficult the process is. Why? If you are not prepared leave the chances to others. Use the money for business so that you can have your convenience.
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by dadalicious: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2018
abumeinben:
There was this civil engineering course in Uniben back then. The exam? You have 18hrs
8hours bro
Not 18hours
CVE513
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by MightySparrow: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Lazy youth, engineers are trained to solve problems no matter the no of hours.
Re: See The Question Given To Year 5 Mechanical Engineering Students Of UNILAG by FrostyButter: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrAnele:

Satan thinks he is a liar... But he got Nothing on you

Quite possible of its structural design of a building, but very unlikely given the way we write exams in Nigeria.

About the post. I see nothing wrong there. In CU it's sometimes worse. You forget this is applied engineering with life questions, same kind the industry requires. Let's not be ignorant on this nairaland please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Results Of September Bar Finals 2015 Is Out - Check Now / University D'abomey Calavi Undergraduate Admission / ASUU Calls Off Strike 22 June 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.