Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed (873 Views)

Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD / My 3 Weeks Experience Driving A Toyota Camry Xle 2003 / I Have 2m, I Need A Toyota Camry 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed by Vikkoh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please, as a low-budget Nigerian that goes through the stress of boarding Danfos and Taxi just to get to School, I would love to get a 'Toyota PASSO' to save me the time of waiting for Buses to arrive.. Now my question is:

1.. Is Toyota PASSO a good Car?
2.. How much will i get it? Used or direct Belgium..
3.. Are the parts available in the Market?

Please I'd love to see your opinions..

Move to FP abeg.. grin

Thanks..
Re: 'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
U leave cars that are available here and want to buy a car that was made for the Japanese market. Do u like cars that have been converted from RHD to LHD? And where do u wanna source for parts?

1 Like

Re: 'where Can I Get A Toyota PASSO'.. It's Needed by HURMORTULA(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Passo is available here in ikorodu, Lagos. Very rugged and parts are available. . it's Righted converted but working perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Dubai's Most Lovely Open Parks / How To Seal A Cracked Engine/gearbox Sump / Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.