Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus (2079 Views)

3 Reasons My Suits Die / 3 Reasons You Must Not Give Your ATM Card To Anybody / Are You Improving Your Mind? Here Are 3 Reasons Why You Should Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by daokworld(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2010
3 Reasons why you need Jesus

Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever"(Hebrews 13:cool.He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure today, tomorrow, and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen" (Jeremiah 29:11-12 TLB). If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and that your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By Faith I receive that gift and I acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Amen"
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by dolu2007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Cool.

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by favouredjb(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
Refreshing post
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Dolemite(f): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2010
I'll worship this Jesus the day he saves those millions of souls perishing in hell for no good reason. . .that's if he exists anyway. undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Olufola(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Dolemite:

I'll worship this Jesus the day he saves those millions of souls perishing in hell for no good reason. . .that's if he exists anyway. undecided
Hi guys, u need to pray for Dolemite, u know the time is really short, pray that God removes the veil that is covering her eyes and show her the way of salvation
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by bitterpill: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
Olufola:

Hi guys, u need to pray for Dolemite, u know the time is really short, pray that God removes the veil that is covering her eyes and show her the way of salvation

But don't you think that with one's mind freed, it's kind of absurd to believe that God 'begot' another God by 'impregnating' another woman through the Holy Ghost? So the woman now gave birth to a God who was killed but then rose up again but we can't see him, even those who saw him didn't believe him. Now, the first God plus the second begotten God, plus the Ghost that was used now make up three Gods, yet the three of them are one. So, Jesus is God, they say! Isn't this idol worship? Some people have even unwittingly added a fourth one - the woman that was used - by praying through her. All these seem to have been taken straight from the practices of Roman pagans. Have you guys not set the stage for confusion by refusing to be logical in your belief system and committing blasphemy against God whom you have divided into needless parts?
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Olufola(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2010
bitterpill:

But don't you think that with one's mind freed, it's kind of absurd to believe that God 'begot' another God by 'impregnating' another woman through the Holy Ghost? So the woman now gave birth to a God who was killed but then rose up again but we can't see him, even those who saw him didn't believe him. Now, the first God plus the second begotten God, plus the Ghost that was used now make up three Gods, yet the three of them are one. So, Jesus is God, they say! Isn't this idol worship? Some people have even unwittingly added a fourth one - the woman that was used - by praying through her. All these seem to have been taken straight from the practices of Roman pagans. Have you guys not set the stage for confusion by refusing to be logical in your belief system and committing blasphemy against God whom you have divided into needless parts?

the things of God are like foolishness to the simple mind
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by bitterpill: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
Olufola:

the things of God are like foolishness to the simple mind

It's crystal clear from your tongue-in-cheek response that you're indeed an exemplary 'born-again' Christian; by their fruits,
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Dolemite(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
Olufola:

Pray for those who really need it, the poor, the needy, the sick. . .
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Olufola(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
bitterpill:

It's crystal clear from your tongue-in-cheek response that you're indeed an exemplary 'born-again' Christian; by their fruits,

Sorry I sounded cheeky, but Jesus loves you, give him a chance, you won't regret it. Believe me, you wont.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by PurestBoy(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2010
@Dolemite and Bitterpill:

You guyz are so sick
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by bitterpill: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2011
PurestBoy:

@Dolemite and Bitterpill:

You guyz are so sick

No one else is sick but you. You also need deliverance from the love-peddlers that you have been sleeping with, even on the first day of the New Year! shocked Yet people like you claim to have the 'Holy Spirit' living in them. Again, by their fruits, undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
bitterpill:

But don't you think that with one's mind freed, it's kind of absurd to believe that God 'begot' another God by 'impregnating' another woman through the Holy Ghost? So the woman now gave birth to a God who was killed but then rose up again but we can't see him, even those who saw him didn't believe him. Now, the first God plus the second begotten God, plus the Ghost that was used now make up three Gods, yet the three of them are one. So, Jesus is God, they say!  Isn't this idol worship? Some people have even unwittingly added a fourth one - the woman that was used - by praying through her. All these seem to have been taken straight from the practices of Roman pagans. Have you guys not set the stage for confusion by refusing to be logical in your belief system and committing blasphemy against God whom you have divided into needless parts?

Bitterpill, may God forgive u o. shocked
@ Dolemite, amazed u also commented, where they are mentioning Christ. Please everyone should pray for her. She may be touched and converted o. grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus by Gsmxpert(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ dolamite

u believe there is hell but you dotn believe there is jesus grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Referrals For A Piano Lesson Teacher In Lagos / Nairaland Exposed / Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Out At Hospital Arrested For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.