Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Twitter Reacts As Linda Ikeji Announces Birth Of Baby J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts As Linda Ikeji Announces Birth Of Baby J (286 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts As Linda Ikeji Announces Birth Of Baby J by shemzy99(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
In the early hours of Monday 17th of September, 2018, popular media guru Linda Ikeji announced the birth of her new baby which she calls Baby J.

The announcement was made via her official Instagram handle, announcing that she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

read more on http://www.trends44.com/twitter-reacts-as-linda-ikeji-announces-birth-of-baby-j/
Re: Twitter Reacts As Linda Ikeji Announces Birth Of Baby J by Here2day(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks.. May you not see what would make you sell or Use your belonging as a collateral..

God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Is My Godmother- Eniola Badmus / Efe Okedi: How My Mother Died – Ras Kimonos’ Stepson Reveals / Osagie Alonge Gets Life Threat For Slamming Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.