Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (87361 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by marttol: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Seun360:

The moment he decamps, na impeachment em go see straight outta compton.
I no know ooo... Just asking, so if dey impeach him, he cannot decamp to PDP Again??
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Macarony01: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who Ambode help
Areas i needed him to act he failed
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by tealaw(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
i'll pay $50k to anyone who can assasinate Bola Tinubu.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Jaideyone(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
foyeks2001:
Is Tinubu God?
Why must he be the one dictating who becomes who.
Na wa o....
Whereas his wife is going for the third term in the Senate.
It is time to welcome PDP in Lagos.
PDP has some explanations to do in Lagos with what that Afonja Agbaje did towards the build-up of 2015 elections. They will need to re-orientate yoruba voters in Lagos State especially the indigenes of Lagos.
go and put PDP by force

mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Spirit of division is not through with his operations in APC.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Sagay212: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
I Urge Governor AMBODE to Let them be.. If his Party People says they don't want him anymore, he should let them be.. If he feels he still has good things to do and will love to contest, He should move to SDP or ADC and give it a Shot!

Mr AMBODE has done fairly well in Lagos State.. we can give him a 60/100..

If I was Sanwo I will not go against AMBODE.. I will do my best to bring The Patty members to allow Him. The Moment AMBODE does not go, Even The Mandate group will Split btw themselves.

I say this becos there is always a Law if Karma waiting to decend and I tell u, If Gov AMBODE stops at this one Term, The Next Governor will face the Same thing Irrespective of Whatever he does..

One term is ok for any governor who knows what he is doing and not greedy. Only greedy politicians and thieves always beg and cry for second term. If you believe tou have done so well like you claim, then what do you want a second term for? If you have done so well, it is the masses that will be begging you to stay. Ambode should go and find something else to do. Let somebody else become governor. After all Ambode was also given the opportunity. He should stop all this annoying greediness. If he really had a good attitude, all his party members wont be turning against him.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fake news and propaganda as usual
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
if you Read my summation with your Eyes open, you won't ask this Sir
I can feel ur pain, try and understand ur post,
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Jogunomi1: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Unik3030:
do u think the vote of masses count especially in Lagos which is tinubu own empire,ambode knows fully well that if he should move an inch from APC his political career is dead n gone forever.even when pdp was controlling federal with federal might n everything them no collect Lagos from tinubu or have u forgotten when he had issues with obj then

I like your analysis. What Tinubu wants in Lagos is not just money. He's trying to checkmate igbos and FG.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
KingRagnar:
All these ones is just gragra, Ambode will win effortlessly because he has the right arm of PMB behind him
grin grin na wrong arm be dat o grin grin
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by precious1967(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sanwo Olu ll surely lose. Otedola for Ambode.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by troublemakea(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
bastien:
Why won't he cry when he have plans of stealing in his second tenure grin

Lol grin
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by chinekechu: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
wow, this is serious , how do we help him now ?
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by mctowel01: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg let him join AAC TAKE IT BACK. AAC!!!! SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT!! AMBODE FOR GOVERNOR. . TAKE IT BACK!!! AAC
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by subcbouy: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:
Number 1 problem Politics of GodFatherism

Clearly we see the results of the election. Lagosian no even get say again tongue
Politics is now on sale. No electorates even have public mandate anymore. Nawa These ones choice for Lagosians.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by deomelo: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
lanaVello1:

Thing is continuity is a vital part of governance...if another person takes over now, there is that possibility of him giving contracts out to different persons, abandoning pre-existing projects or even deciding to start all over with his own m.o. For example,the whole Eko Atlantic other mega projects become stalled.
This has always been one of the problems of the country!!
ps: I'm not saying he's automatically entitled to the two terms

Eko Atlantic is strictly a private project, not a state government project.

You people need to at least learn about Lagos before comenting

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by subcbouy: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I like your analysis. What Tinubu wants in Lagos is not just money. He's trying to checkmate igbos and FG.
what Igbos? Another tabloid!
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by predatorX: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
I Urge Governor AMBODE to Let them be.. If his Party People says they don't want him anymore, he should let them be.. If he feels he still has good things to do and will love to contest, He should move to SDP or ADC and give it a Shot!

Mr AMBODE has done fairly well in Lagos State.. we can give him a 60/100..

If I was Sanwo I will not go against AMBODE.. I will do my best to bring The Patty members to allow Him. The Moment AMBODE does not go, Even The Mandate group will Split btw themselves.

I say this becos there is always a Law if Karma waiting to decend and I tell u, If Gov AMBODE stops at this one Term, The Next Governor will face the Same thing Irrespective of Whatever he does..

You no sabi politics and the development of Lagos state.

YOu say AMBODE has done fairly well. Do you know the terrible traffic condition of Lagos state now?
There is no single road in Lagos where you can call an "ALTERNATIVE ROUTE" all alternatives have become the major carriage because the original major carriages have been destroyed. It is like Lagos State was BOMBED with gravity Bombs.

Lemme just ask a few questions
1.) During Fashola and Tinubu's tenures we heard of commissioners like Leke Pitan, Rauf Aregbesola, Yemi Osinbajo, Akinyemi Ashade, Olajide Idris, Tunji Bello, Muiz Banire, etc. These were people who their governors had great confidence in them and was not worried that they were going to outshine their boss.

On the Contrary, we have never heard of any of Ambode's Commissioners. Ambode is so skittish, paranoid and greedy to allow anyone outshine him.
VisionScape is his franchise.
All roads construction is under his direct supervision.
Enforcing a N250,000 signing limit for commissioners is counter-productive.
Lagos State Public Works Department is non-functional because we don't have a commissioner with clearly defined duties.

Finally, Ambode is too greedy. He was cornering all the Benjamins. He was not only feeding on the cake but also sweeping away the crumbs into his plate. He does not have a single person to stand with him in his corner.

Only a stupid Buhari Slave would think that a lifeless Buhari can save the political life of Ambode in Lagos State when the kingmakers have chosen someone else.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Tloc(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
His sins and those of his wife are coming back to haunt him. Someone once told me that an insignificant lady in his administration has been praying against his return for over 2 years. I guess God answers the prayers of the oppressed, just like the vicar that was removed. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
broke down in tears
why
if its true
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Righteousness89(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
predatorX:

You no sabi politics and the development of Lagos state.

YOu say AMBODE has done fairly well. Do you know the terrible traffic condition of Lagos state now?
There is no single road in Lagos where you can call an "ALTERNATIVE ROUTE" all alternatives have become the major carriage because the original major carriages have been destroyed. It is like Lagos State was BOMBED with gravity Bombs.

Lemme just ask a few questions
1.) During Fashola and Tinubu's tenures we heard of commissioners like Leke Pitan, Rauf Aregbesola, Yemi Osinbajo, Akinyemi Ashade, Olajide Idris, Tunji Bello, Muiz Banire, etc. These were people who their governors had great confidence in them and was not worried that they were going to outshine their boss.

On the Contrary, we have never heard of any of Ambode's Commissioners. Ambode is so skittish, paranoid and greedy to allow anyone outshine him.
VisionScape is his franchise.
All roads construction is under his direct supervision.
Enforcing a N250,000 signing limit for commissioners is counter-productive.
Lagos State Public Works Department is non-functional because we don't have a commissioner with clearly defined duties.

Finally, Ambode is too greedy. He was cornering all the Benjamins. He was not only feeding on the cake but also sweeping away the crumbs into his plate. He does not have a single person to stand with him in his corner.

Only a stupid Buhari Slave would think that a lifeless Buhari can save the political life of Ambode in Lagos State when the kingmakers have chosen someone else.
Do u know who appointed the Commissioners?? Ask Questions
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Righteousness89(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
BigbamoAYO:
I can feel ur pain, try and understand ur post,
[/s]
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Man2utd(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
I don't think so... it's Elections year, If he Switches Party, the Assembly will also be split..

No, he can't win at that game, he also knows.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by wellmax(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
If Ambode decamps, he will be impeached immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Righteousness89(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Man2utd:

No, he can't win at that game, he also knows.
He Can Win! He could also lose but he must have made a Mark
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by kingsley3218(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
deomelo:

Eko Atlantic is strictly a private project, not a state government project.

You people need to at least learn about Lagos before comenting

Its a PPP(public private partnership) bros! The government also has a small percentage

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by predatorX: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
Do u know who appointed the Commissioners?? Ask Questions

Do you really expect an answer. Or you just want me to shout JAGABAN like Olamide abi undecided
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by CioAngels(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Khed:

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/ambode-breaks-down-in-tears-as-apc-settles-for-sanwoolu-id8864655.html?Echobox=1537185625
Pa sho ti won fi na iyale, ombe ni oke ja, so Sanwo olu, with Tinubu Patten don't be too comfortable unless you will slice Lagos budget and give 3/4 to Tinubu for you to remain in his good books. The lag bus, how well is Tinubu managing the buses. You stay at bus terminal for hours waiting buses that are not forth coming, workers waste all the man hours at the bus stop. Either no fuel, tyres are bad or drivers have left because and Fola his cousin cut their salary for 80k to 40k, what does Tinubu do with all this money he cheats to collect from people? To maintain the bus no way, little wonder he wants ppp where he can have strong hold to steal.
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by deomelo: 1:05am On Sep 18, 2018
kingsley3218:
Its a PPP(public private partnership) bros! The government also has a small percentage

It is not a PPP project.

Please stop.

It really annoying when you people do unnecessary agidi with facts
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Tjiaz(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Picture of him crying.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by shadrach77: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2018
geometricaxis:
he should step aside and be grateful that history will record him who never deserved to be there in the first place as governor of lagos.

He will collect lagos state pension, + cars + house etc for the rest of his life....shed no tears for him!!!

According to a Lagos Pension Law approved by former governor Bola Tinubu in 2007, a former governor will enjoy the following benefits for life: Two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja. (Property experts estimates such a house in Lagos to cost N500 million and Abuja N700 million.)

Others are six brand new cars replaceable every three years; furniture allowance of 300 per cent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and close to N2.5 million as pension (about N30 million pension annually). He will also enjoy security detail, free medicals including for his immediate families. Other benefits include 10 per cent house maintenance, 30 per cent car maintenance, 10 per cent entertainment, 20 per cent utility, and several domestic staff.

EDIT: i just checked the law o...Ambode may not qualify for pension o!!!! it seems he has to serve 2 terms

That's not true. Every former governor is entitled to a life pension
Re: Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse by Robosweeze: 2:36am On Sep 18, 2018
No man is God. Ambode should believe in winning Lagos state Gubernatorial election. We the citizens of Nigeria are now fed up with cabals. We will vote for Ambode irrespective of the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.