Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' (28513 Views)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by NotNairalandi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by millionboi2: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hate speech
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Temptee101(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Then be prepared to build a statue for yourself when you die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Prokaryote: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rocha's just dey fall my hand with is selfish governance. I wish IMO sate can present a good force against Rocha's dynasty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by promba: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
slivertongue:
Nwosu wont win imo. APGA is d incoming party so hold ur peace. ur blood cant help imo
Nwosu can't even win so please okoro hawusa ur give ur blood to ur hawusa brothers.
[quote author=maxiuc post=71281618] cheesy

Rochas will die a terrific death

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
The truth is Imolites are tired of you and your regime, your wife is the first lady, after your tenure your daughter will now step in as the first lady, it's not possible Mr okorocha
2019 Ohakim we know!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by ahiboilandgas: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by selfemployed(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:
After Nwosu tenure

He will hand over to okorochas wife

Imo people... Na una sabi

And the wife will hand over to Okorocha's daughter

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Proffdada: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:
Clear warning that he must manipulate the results or die trying

Shameful
as long as it's his blood not the blood of others

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Xkalaban(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol grin when God condemns a leader he first makes him to go mad. Co.ckroachers is about to get it. God punish u there...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Indigenous(f): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Crazy people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Soso990240(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even if you put ur blood, he will still not be Governor.. Selfish bastard. Imo State na your personal property. I swear, i rather vote for Ararume or Ohakim than to vote for Nwosu. That man is Roshas' 3rd term bid.
modified.
Op for ur mind u don fool us. Awon oloriburuku omo. Rochas neva said that.. SSG made the statement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Chinny024(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Then be ready to bath in the market too... Breeze go open your own nyash... grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Suko110(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
donbachi:
They will only add your blood to the blood of our heros past

Why insult our heros past ?
Add him to ipob past ...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by FUSS: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
OK na. No be IMO state? We go see na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by McBenedict(f): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
c hu dey talk
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by VivianGreen1: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Get your penile enlargement oil to grow from carrot to cucumber....WhatsApp Zero Eight One Eight One Four Zero Nine Five Two Four to get yours today.
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Neminc: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by nwokeoochaking(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who has the liver to stop him in IMO state
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by smileyoo: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
the statue man may be hiding some thing. imolites beware of his choosen one.
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Xisnin(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Very laughable indeed that one of the states in the south-east with the most educated folks could have this dude lord over them and now proceed to make himself a kingmaker.

Saddening indeed.

Enjoy my siggy
Power belongs to those who wants and seize it. Education is irrelevant.
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ebimor96:
grin grin grin

the so called witchcraft no de exist sef
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by gaby(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Xisnin:

Power belongs to those who wants and seize it. Education is irrelevant.

Very right you are...

After all we are all enjoying Bubu together...
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by nwosueugeneken: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Frank Nneji (ABC Transport) is the incoming governor of Imo State, because we need competent manager to lead the way.

Rochas your nonsense blood can't change the peoples mandate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by hajimutex1: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oluwa mi ero pls help 0212692395 adeniyi m.a gtb thanks for doin so
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by IbrahimDamola: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
This ogboni man knows that he has lost the support of the people, therefore is ready to kill to install his Godson. It won't work. APGA is coming in.

Imo no be yorubaland that is under the spell of Godfatherism with illiterate zombies like deomelo and co littering the streets. Igbo are too republican and educated to be held hostage. Ohakim the tyrant before you also threatened to shed blood during elections but he lost.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by CharliParker: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rocha's all this time you are using to talk rubbish you should have used it to park your things and your son in law out of that Government house back to Housa land Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by brainhgeek(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lemme come and be going before I say "all I see is a dead man walking"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles / 5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.