Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' (28512 Views)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by yns4real: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
I will put my life, blood to see that I shake Nwosu as incoming gov – Okorocha

Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, Monday said he will shake his former Chief of Staff, Uche Nwosu, as the incoming governor of the state, after 2019 gubernatorial election in the state, adding that by then, he would have become the immediate past governor.

Okorocha spoke at the Imo government house, during the swearing ceremony of Mr Mark Uchendu, as the new Secretary to the Government of Imo state, 9 permanent secretaries and others by the acting solicitor Ministry of Justice, Chinyere Ibeh who represented Attorney General of Imo State.
Also among those who took oath of office, were Deputy Chief of staff domestic, Ijeoma Ignoanusi, Deputy Chief staff operation, Victor Onyekwere.

While the permanent secretaries, include Chukwuemeka Valentine Duru T.U.C Nwokonkwo, G.E. Nnah, Ogudoro E.A. Ezirim Darlington O, Chibuzo Obinna Emenalo Chikaodi R, Ozuzu P.N. and Njoku John O.

Okorocha said: “This administration will end stronger, let me tell you the remaining 7 months left for me I will do the same I did in 7 years in office.

“I will repair all the schools in the state, I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

“I want to assure you that my people empowerment programme will kick off. It will start with the first names that will be submitted by the traditional rulers of our communities. My government is a government of the poor. I have come to save the lives of numerous poor Ndimo.

“We are going to begin to let our people know the projects we had done since the inception of this administration. What I am doing is to lay the foundation for any governor that will come into Imo state.

“When Uche Nwosu, becomes the governor, he will have no business building roads and developing the Owerri urban cities. Today, Uche Nwosu is the immediate past chief of staff, I pray that one day, I will shake you as the immediate past governor of Imo state.”

In his vote of thanks on behalf of the appointees, the SSG, Uchendu said: “I can’t not express all my happiness. All I can do is to give you assurance. If is a gene that no governor can transmit power properly to his successor I will break the gene.

“Udenwa did not and Ohakim did not. I will put my life and blood to see that I break that gene. Anybody that cannot deliver his ward has no business to be here.

“If we cannot deliver Nwosu, then we have not done justice to the rescue mission. If you are a commissioner there is no need that you do not go to church in your area. We will go to the churches, villages to engage the opposition. We have the stories that can destroy what they are doing.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/i-will-put-my-life-blood-to-see-that-i-shake-nwosu-as-incoming-gov-okorocha/amp/

3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Debteecreations(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
sad sad
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by slivertongue: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nwosu wont win imo. APGA is d incoming party so hold ur peace. ur blood cant help imo

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Racoon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another Rochas iberiberism! grin grin cheesy

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by donbachi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
They will only add your blood to the blood of our heros past

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by deboysben(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is what I call iberiberism

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Ebimor96: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by xbernardx(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Clear warning that he must manipulate the results or die trying

Shameful

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Pabloosas(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by MyExpression(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
g
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by guywitzerogal(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ds man is still suffering from the ghost slap.... talking as if na him b God

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
cry cry cry cry

And you'll think he's joking. The pathetic thing is, it's the State's resources that will suffer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Sharpshooota: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
After Nwosu tenure

He will hand over to okorochas wife

Imo people... Na una sabi

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by King4Roller: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Iberiberism

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by bilo1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm,nawao
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Freeman50(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Blood of the masses in disguise.....if you know you know.
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by SokotoCaliphate: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbXvq_ZIbw

MAY ALLAH BLESS ROCHAS OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Dpharisee: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, Mr Rochas the roads and rain in Imo State are acidic grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by hisexcellency34: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Family business. I weep for my state

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Tyche(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
“I will repair all the schools in the state, I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Bullhari007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
that your fat son I hope you will send him to the field at least he can join in snatching ballot box

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by joeyswift(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
It isn't difficult to know an illiterate when he talks. How did Imo settle for this guy? Too many mediocre governors.yeye Bello, Okorocha etc

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by maxiuc(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy

Rochas will die a terrific death

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by PEREZPERECTUS: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Real Iberiberism

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
So he can cover up your corruption cases

I spit on Rochas

I spit on ipob

I spit on Biafra

I spit on APC

I spit on PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by HAH: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
This APC people are ready to rig with their utterances you will know

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by fineboynl(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
..I hope Rocha's is not planning suicide.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by kgr8mike(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
At the expense of your life? Na waaoo. The opportunity cost of shaking Nwosu as governor is indeed very high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by gaby(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Very laughable indeed that one of the states in the south-east with the most educated folks could have this dude lord over them and now proceed to make himself a kingmaker.

Saddening indeed.

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by joenor(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
May this man wife begin to run for her life ooo
Re: Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' by tayo4ng(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Human being and ignorant, we plan for tomorrow instead of praying for tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.