Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (45480 Views)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by gaby(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mistadora01:

Pls what did u say.. I see essay write up

Google dictionary, then take it up from there..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Obdk: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Aunty kemi has a valid point.

Why couldn't Linda ikeji show us pictures of her delivering the baby?

Show us picture of u being delivered.... Iranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can I say Something
Lol u be kolo, person dey deprived you not to comment. Funny Nairalanders
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Obienesarah: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Oh lord my God, please surprise my enemy just the way you surprised all Linda ikeji enemies. Surrogate or no surrogate, she's now a mother and anyone can go and hug wet transformer

I believe u dear, so long as u carried dat baby in ur womb, d baby is ur child.
they won't tell her to stop interfering now,
when they lock her up with bail terms she cannot meet, people wuld start saying Aunty Linda went too far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by CioAngels(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
If Kemi is right, it means there is no secret under the sun. As she showed off her pregnancy people will want to see her breastfeed her baby. There is no shame in feeding baby publicly.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kemi is an old FOOL I tell you.

She grew up in the US and should know "no" hospital in the US will stage this to the point of putting linda on admission, stage the baby close to her just to deceive the general public.

Keep falling deeper into bipolar depression while linda and her family keep soaring higher.

Iberibe.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by IloveToMess: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Obienesarah:

I believe u dear, so long as u carried dat baby in ur womb, d baby is ur child.
they won't tell her to stop interfering now,
when they lock her up with bail terms she cannot meet, people wuld start saying Aunty Linda went too far.

Dont mind them, the woman wants Linda and her fans to notice her thats why she;s working too hard on it with the help of Afonja zombies. Linda ikeji showed the world her bare tummy and the same foolish kemi apologized now coming back to start all over again shows how much she lacks integrity, anyway what has a kolomental got to do with integrity grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2018
divine2288:
oga keep kwayet... u don't wanna hear a truth

Indomie generation!

Which truth?

What have you said?
You are simply a gossip. What is your business with Linda or mine?

Face your own family and stop putting your mouth in other family affairs.

You are the type that fall into domestic violence if you can't have your way.

Talk again.
Yeeye dey smell
Shioor

And for your information. I am female and not a guy. Your oga means nothing. I am not your boss!
If I employ you, you can't be in my company for a month. I don't tolerate gossips.

Good morning
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by akdjr(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Have had an abortion before?quote author=1Sharon post=71290049]

Nigga pls. I have that line on my belly and I have never conceived [/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Dacious(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
my own is, do they normally wear the same material?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.