Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria (44032 Views)

Top 25 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2022 + How To Get Hired / These Are The 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by darkelf: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
enet1:
Bro,what you quoted for entry level grad is totally wrong,same as the promotion stuff.

Please, help me tell am ooo.

Before some people start making unhealthy demands from their relatives working there

angry
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by CHM11: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
3mmyz:
Nigeria LNG. believe me, they're not perfect but very good. Internet, Boosters, Food, Retreats, Travel and lots more.
but their HR dont have brain!..reminds me of their 2013-2018 graduate trainee recruitment. 5yrs and they still misbehaved.. Mad pipo!
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by CHM11: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Antoeni:
KPMG
why dont you just put a straw on me and drain out my entire blood. Zero work life balance

3 Likes

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Alore: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sylver247:
So lately I have been seeing posts around companies that treat their staff poorly and owe salaries with no work life balance.

I've also read comments about bad bosses who don't give a damn about their staff.

But I know their are great companies in Nigeria who really treat their staff well. Not just in terms of salary, but more importantly other benefits.

Benefits like:
* A clear career plan and path
* Constant training and development, sometimes abroad.
* A good health management program (HMO)
* A collaborative atmosphere between staff and management, no office politics or bickering.
* Daily lunch in the office.
* Care for family of staff

[s]I know some companies that have facilities like gym, tennis, library, and even bar for their staff. cool[/s]

So have you ever worked or heard about these companies? Let's hear from you.

NB: Not necessarily foreign or multinational companies. There are good Nigerian companies to work in.

This is an interesting thread.

MTN
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
enet1:
Bro,what you quoted for entry level grad is totally wrong,same as the promotion stuff.

You can refute what I said if only you work there and you have attained managerial level. I quoted someone who has achieved both for many years and you are saying something else.
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
oride:

Sir, this information is false. Maybe someone showed you the January payslip (which is an upfront for various allowances). Ha!!! 800k for SE, na so.

I quoted someone who works there...bring up facts to disprove the brother...a payslip of a senior sales manager would do...

I don't believe in just coming to say someone is wrong...bring forth or post your facts and CASE CLOSED!

What do I gain in deliberately misinforming people? I ain't in the job market...see my signature...I stated what I know based on the OP's request.
You can create a new thread to run down bad companies including PZ if you have facts!
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by LagosWharf: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jubilancy:
For me
It's Nnpc or shell or total
Well in any order sha but these are my favourite's and I hope I either work there or my future hubby works there

I do procurement for Shell. Not a staff. Outsourced procurement. Do I 'fit' to be ur hobby?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by darkelf: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
olumide4christ:

I quoted someone who works there...bring up facts to disprove the brother...a payslip of a senior sales manager would do...

I don't believe in just coming to say someone is wrong...bring forth or post your facts and CASE CLOSED!

What do I gain in deliberately misinforming people? I ain't in the job market...see my signature...I stated what I know based on the OP's request.
You can create a new thread to run down bad companies including PZ if you have facts!

oga, nobody pays a sales executive 800k monthly in Nigeria.

Even some O&G companies don't pay that much. Every knowledgeable person knows that.

Stop saying what you don't know.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by ruboy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes bro
airsaylongcon:

In P&G?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by luvola(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why is nobody mentioning dangote?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by JUSTINSMOG: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
How much
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Elmaven08: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sylver247:
So lately I have been seeing posts around companies that treat their staff poorly and owe salaries with no work life balance.

I've also read comments about bad bosses who don't give a damn about their staff.

But I know their are great companies in Nigeria who really treat their staff well. Not just in terms of salary, but more importantly other benefits.

Benefits like:
* A clear career plan and path
* Constant training and development, sometimes abroad.
* A good health management program (HMO)
* A collaborative atmosphere between staff and management, no office politics or bickering.
* Daily lunch in the office.
* Care for family of staff

I know some companies that have facilities like gym, tennis, library, and even bar for their staff. cool

So have you ever worked or heard about these companies? Let's hear from you.

NB: Not necessarily foreign or multinational companies. There are good Nigerian companies to work in.

This is an interesting thread.

Betking
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by JUSTINSMOG: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Most "" onemanbusiness Nigeria Ltd ""
If you plan and structure it well. You can enjoy more than all these benefits.
To all "onemanbusiness owners" in the building God will bring out the small man, big God in you with small contract, big money!

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.
How much
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
ruboy:
Yes bro

Please when did this start? I'm asking because as at 4years ago when I was with them, interns earned like 30k
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by knacker(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Surveying Firm
Bros
Are u a surveyor?
I need a job in a surveying firm...can u help?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by oyolima(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2018
BET9JA is the best
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by ifeko1214(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Eko electricity
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by credid(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Na uru, thats where pain is
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by credid(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Oil wells leaves no staff, unattended to,
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by binary007: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2018
ihstowers. Just take it or leave it. Kò-ró-sò
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Jubilancy(f): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2018
LagosWharf:

I do procurement for Shell. Not a staff. Outsourced procurement. Do I 'fit' to be ur hobby?

No problem

Try ur luck

2 Likes

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Talkingboy: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
binary007:
ihstowers.
Just take it or leave it.
Kò-ró-sò

cc tslimpez saraben

Everybody just dey shout IHSTOWERS IHSTOWERS
, na 250k dem dey pay graduate trainees ni ?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by icogb: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
omohz:
I prefer Wasco, the makers of ajinimoto, the Japanese don't talk to the Nigerian there anyhow because of the strong cooperative they have and they pay well and even pay for any seconds of overtime spent even cleaners are paid for overtime, very nice company .
Actually, Japanese re like dat generally.

1 Like

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Talkingboy:

cc tslimpez saraben

250k for grad trainee na money? U never hear of company wey dey pay GT 1m+?
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Newboss(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
airsaylongcon:

250k for grad trainee na money? U never hear of company wey dey pay GT 1m+?
Which company? angry
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by kishimi8(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Talkingboy:

cc tslimpez saraben

lol tell themm o ., na 90k for trainee engineers
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by enet1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
olumide4christ:

You can refute what I said if only you work there and you have attained managerial level. I quoted someone who has achieved both for many years and you are saying something else.
Oga,I still insist you are very very wrong.FYI,I work there and I know what I saying.As a matter of fact,you are spewing rubbish
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by NCANTaskForce: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
knacker:

Bros
Are u a surveyor?
I need a job in a surveying firm...can u help?
No
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by lipstick2(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
LAFARGE

1 Like

Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by lipstick2(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Ashaka cement Gombe state

Lafarge
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2018
enet1:
Oga,I still insist you are very very wrong.FYI,I work there and I know what I saying.As a matter of fact,you are spewing rubbish

Please please don't insist, rather...
Facts...facts...facts...that's all I ask from you Bro...since you work there, this should be very easy for you. I quoted one of your managers...if you say he's saying rubbish, prove him wrong..so simple!

So because you work there, does that mean you know how much everyone including all your managers and MD earns including their entitlements and allowances
Except you are in a certain section of your HR! Present your facts and I'll accept Bro!

BTW...who wins a case by just saying the other party is spewing rubbish without presenting facts?

See you when you post your facts! Otherwise, let it go...thanks for your inputs to the discourse!
Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 1:24am On Sep 19, 2018
enet1:

Thanks for the comment...you work there but you have not said anything good about PZ Cussons where you claim to work, which is the OP's reason for opening this thread.

I who doesn't work there, have heard and seen how good the company is on its on its staff. You should do justice to the OP's request since you work there. Or is PZ Cussons a bad company and I am just "spewing rubbish" again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty / ICAN 2013 May Diet / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.