Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (15607 Views)

PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by chernest2002: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Transfer window have not closed but if ambode want to move it should be at midnight before election to avoid impeachment.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by NonsoWow: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
chernest2002:
Transfer window have not closed but if ambode want to move it should be at midnight before election to avoid impeachment.
He won't be able to beat the INEC deadline if so.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by bebanky: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
kennygee:

Why do you think so?

Tinubu controls the house of assembly.They will impeach him
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ambode is at least smart enough not to defect, That's why he was crying.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Unfortunately for Ambode, anyone supported by Ipob pigs is bound to suffer misfortune.
Like you zombies supported biliary Clinton and Ipob supported Donald Trump?
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Grayxme: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Desperation for power can make one loose their integrity. Ambode is going nowhere...The PDP should stop trying to reap where they did not sow
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by akdjr(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
This PDP no get bearing
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by akdjr(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
This PDP no get bearing. No wonder Festus K said they exist on Twitter.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Halo22: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
I keep learning everyday from these people's drama. I have added today to my knowledge in politics, never to have any skeleton in the cupboard when on seat. Assuming Ambode is wearing a complete clean garment, I don't think he would be in fear of impeachment at any time. But am sure BAT has submerged him to serious soiling of hands and is now waiting for his day of doom. It z a pity.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Talkwell: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:
If Ambode should defect to PDP, that means PDP has taken over Lagos State.

Who the hell does Tinubu thinks he is?

You go soon know grin
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by farem: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
PDP is not a serious party

The primaries are in a week and they are still waiting for Ambode or Otedola who are not card carrying members to come fly their ticket

What happened to all the other PDP aspirants?

Gbam!
PDP, in Lagos, is like any three-letter word..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by akinszz: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...
true...
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by moufan: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You think Lagos is your backwards state where the retards ruling you dump parties anyhow.

If Ambode decamps today Monday, the CP Lagos would be transferred by Tuesday and Ambode impeached on Wednesday.
you are one of the most useless member of nairaland,always jumping on ambode's topic,did ambode swear for you? we know you are a paid tinubu agent so ffuckk off
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by akinszz: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
If HE go to PDP he will lose.... If you are in doubt.. Ask obanikoro or femi Pedro or Agbaje. They were once tinubu boys.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
moufan:
you are one of the most useless member of nairaland,always jumping on ambode's topic,did ambode swear for you? we know you are a paid tinubu agent so ffuckk off

Your father is Tinubu's agent. You stupid illiterate. Look at grammatical errors everywhere in your dumb post. I don't blame you, I blame those who failed to tie you down and administer education in your wasted life.

I would blast Ambode for incompetence as long as I like and you, your father carrying load in Oshodi and your ancestors that Molue killed can't stop me. Omo aja.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Intrepid01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...

5 days ke...if he defects sunset on Sunday, he'll be impeached before sunrise on Monday.. ...Tinubu doesn't only own the Governors seat he owns the H.O.A ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by moufan: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Your father is Tinubu's agent. You stupid illiterate. Look at grammatical errors everywhere in your dumb post. I don't blame you, I blame those who failed to tie you down and administer education in your wasted life.

I would blast Ambode for incompetence as long as I like and you, your father carrying load in Oshodi and your ancestors that Molue killed can't stop me. Omo aja.
oloshi,ffucck off my mention you this grabasstic piece if shiiit

btw,ambode is getting reelected so you can go and die if you wish.ode oponu
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Intrepid01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Halo22:
I keep learning everyday from these people's drama. I have added today to my knowledge in politics, never to have any skeleton in the cupboard when on seat. Assuming Ambode is wearing a complete clean garment, I don't think he would be in fear of impeachment at any time. But am sure BAT has submerged him to serious soiling of hands and is now waiting for his day of doom. It z a pity.

Dear Political neophyte, I can tell you that contrary to your thoughts, based on your view shared above, you are really not learning anything. Or better put, your lessons have not started showing in anyway. But don't be discouraged, just continue with the learning, it would be worth the while in the distant future. Don't try to fight this assertion, cos it would further distort your learning thoughts and expose your level of political naivety...
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
moufan:
oloshi,ffucck off my mention you this grabasstic piece if shiiit

btw,ambode is getting reelected so you can go and die if you wish.ode oponu

Lol. See your Molete English.
Ajimobi would still demolish your father's hut for your foolishness.

Ambode has messed up, whether he gets reelected or not is in the hands of God, the electorate, Jagaban and Party faithfuls.

There are many responsible people from Oyo in Lagos politics but you this lunatic from a line of thieves are disgracing yourself here.

You're an illiterate garage tout from Oyo shouting Owo mi da in Lagos and you think cos they gave 5 of your type one bus stop, you have a choice. SARS would still kill you.

If they born your father well, come out on election day.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by victorypeace: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
So PDP dont have a qualified person and they waiting for AMBODE. What a pity. That is why PDP will keep loosing.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Ategberoson(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
so no another aspirant in PDP again. Lagos PDP is the most clueless state PDP I ever come across

ambode can only win senatorial election with influence of some loyal APC member in PDP if he decamped
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by fortunate007(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
PDP want ready made market
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Olabestonic001(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
baliyubla:
Ambode needs to man up and face the emperor head on, only then will he realize that the so called lion is nothing but a cat.

Do you know politics at all?
Ambode did not award contracts to the politicians and that's why Tinubu said his hand is tied.

If you deal with Tinubu, you'll probably be extremely loyal to him because he's someone who butters his followers bread through contracts, favors and the likes. In politics, you need patronage and Tinubu have that in quantum. Ambode didn't and that's the reason for his travails.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by ehissi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
As what? . . . . .

Houseboy? cheesy

Until the TINUBU SHACKLES that hold Lagos are broken. . . . No hope,
Defecting with APC secrets? wink

Interesting.

I prefer silent defection. Stay in the APC and leak their electoral secrets and use it to give PDP victory, then cross carpet after PDP wins and show them where tinubu keep that key for the padlock he use to keep lagos on lockdown.

Trojan horse style..... wink

E go make sense die, Ambode will just turn to a hero in PDP overnight.

It will be a lot sweeter if PDP collect Abuja & lagos come 2019 at the same time. Just use your credentials as the "Father of Dragons", "breaker of chains" in lagos to collect ambassadorial appointment and tell Lagos APC structures Waka........ grin
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by MyMouth(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Intrepid01:

5 days ke...if he defects sunset on Sunday, he'll be impeached before sunrise on Monday.. ...Tinubu doesn't only own the Governors seat he owns the H.O.A ......
Kai!!! Una no go kill person with laff! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Calabar Was Never The Capital Of Nigeria / 20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.