Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (42852 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
This girl is gradually becoming a nuisance, she should go get a life abeg.

Tell wizkid to man up.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Badgers14: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid better take care of business with his baby mama.

All it takes is one hungry lawyer to take up the case and drag wizkid in the mud so the lawyer could garner publicity and wizkid could pay dearly. Like I said before wizkids $2000/ month is actually very low considering how child support is calculated.

I don't like all the child support policy but I dont make the laws. Please dont quote me to talk nonsense, I am not feeling fine.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Saff(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
How can you allow a man to make you sweat like this.! Sweetly stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by OlaAshawo: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy

wizkid na bastard

ok now she's a hoe but when you're banging her she's no hoe
and tomorrow if your son denies you love because you're calling her mother ashawoo you'll be lamenting

Imagine this ediot calling the mother of his kid hoe no respect for the little kid

that's why i like davido he respects his baby mama if not for anything but for her daughter.

i don't why i never liked this wizkid
i only hear his songs on radios and clubs
never downloaded any myself
don't know why
though not a fan of Nigerian music grin

12 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by dododawa1: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lifeless babymamas

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by gr8child(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
She named her child after Wizkid even though he made it clear from the beginning that he did not want to have a child with her. What was her plan?

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Tapout(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
This girl is gradually becoming now a nuisance to the society, she should go get a life abeg.

fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

if you have ever been a single mother you would understand her pain. I guess you have never been in that shoe.. you would never understand!
have you also been a baby daddy? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
They should spare us....mtcheeeeeeeew.

You didn't know he was deadbeat when you were spread eagle sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Zimmermann(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid should be a man and put his house in order!!! We are not enjoying this show of shame! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by 2016v2017: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
This girl is gradually becoming a nuisance, she should go get a life abeg.
hoes are gold diggers

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Moreoffaith(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

if you have ever been a single mother you would understand her pain. I guess you have never been in that shoe.. you would never understand!

How old is she that you are claiming she is a single mother?

My mum friend alone raise 5 kids herself when she lost her husband in 1996, we are still in secondary school then.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
KingTom:

have you also been a baby daddy? grin

I am a father and you have no idea.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even if Na marry them marry
Ah the drama no go be like this
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by NobodyKnows(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:
you have ever been a single mother you would understand her pain. I guess you have never been in that shoe.. you would never understand!
Will you keep quiet

6 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

And Jada is a married mother ba undecided
Babe kiss the truth, the average Nigerian woman feels entitled for having a pussy, they believe you owe them everything for being women without bringing nada to the table. Those women are leeches and I don't feel sorry for them, just their unfortunate kids.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Galaticos444: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Click like if you think this woman is really a money hungry hoe .
Share ,if you think otherwise
no let's do it dis way.click like if u think dis moniker doesn't av sense and click share if u think he's jobless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by OlaAshawo: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
gr8child:
She named her child after Wizkid even though he made it clear from the beginning that he did not want to have a child with her. What was her plan?
[/s]
why did wizkid banged her without condom?
so you expect her to remove the child?
will you advise your sister to do such

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
skarlett:

And Jada is a married mother ba undecided
Babe kiss the truth, the average Nigerian woman feels entitled for having a pussy, they believe you owe them everything for being who women without bringing nada to the table. Those women are leeches and I don't feel sorry for them, just their unfortunate kids.

Sorry I am not a woman but I know what it means to be a single mother, let them feel entitled its their business but take care of your own child. how about paying his school fees and other things that are important that at least would make sure her hand does not touch the money.. For your info, Jada would rant like this if things go sour between her and Wizkid, I dont see any difference between her and these other women, she is also a HOE and sLut who took advantage of the position of managing wizkid to have unprotected sex with him..

5 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by oaktown101(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid need to step his game up and show his innocent kid love. I can feel her pain... If you're a father you have to look beyond the fact that you don't like your baby mama and take care of the innocent kid. Wizkid has been seen carrying Zion all around with him everywhere he goes, this lady feels like her kid is neglected by his dad because she see him with Zion everywhere but he has never publicly taken her son with him or say good things about the little boy. Don't let the innocent boy suffer if you feuding with his mom.

4 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by gbishman: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Babe, as the Man nor gree support you, u nor go find work support your pikin. Wake up babe be a responsible mum

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by sexdoll: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
i know it wasn't like this in the beginning.

it was so sweet

now they are washing their dirty linens in the public

but that is not my concern.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Daeylar(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Many of the posters on this thread just extremely stupid misogynists

The woman clearly states that she wants wizkid to be a good father to his child.
Yet here are people hell bent on showing their misogyny by bashing any woman at any chance they get, are busy yarning dust talking about she wants money for herself. Foolishness.

See people attacking her for calling out wizkid on being a deadbeat father.

No wonder wizkid is so proud of his foolishness and continues to display it. He looks around and sees fellow fools like him who have no problem with his actions, then he also knows no matter how wrong he is for not taking care of his children Misogyny will make sure people ignore his wrong doings and look for a way to attack his babymamas while they make excuses for him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

Are you a married father?
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by MENTORCH(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
The girl rush straff raw and didn’t agree to abort, thinking she will become rich like that. All that glitters isn’t gold.

5 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
KingTom:

which kine question be that? I say i be papa you dey ask me whether i don marry...

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rubbiish:
Shut up! See who is talking...
Will you shut up and let her talk! nonsense! angry
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

which kine question be that? I say i be papa you dey ask me whether i don marry...
Epa Ebenezer there is a difference between married Papa and baby Papa which one you be?

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
aonag:

Sorry I am not a woman but I know what it means to be a single mother, let them feel entitled its their business but take care of your own child. how about paying his school fees and other things that are important that at least would make sure her hand does not touch the money..

Have you seen the receipts to know that he's not paying their fees or taking care of them? And if thats even the case, can't they pick up the tab for the kids they carried for nine months and stop making noise? there are many women with deadbeat baby daddies, even celebrities but they've picked themselves up and are taking care of their kids with minimal noise. These ones should stfu and face their responsibilities squarely!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.