Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (42847 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by CHoccolaTE: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

Shut up. You see how you just contradicted yourself?

You said men should start submitting to their wives, will an alpha male submit to his wife? And you're saying I'm advising men to be betas so I can chop my wife's money.

Your childishness is beyond me I swear. So according to you being a beta male is all about eating your wife's money.

Repeating shut up over and over in your posts will not get me to shut up I can assure you.
Go back and read that topic properly, I didn't say men alone should submit to wives. I said both wives and husbands should submit to each other.

And I didn't say being beta is all about eating your wife's money.

Why are you consistently misunderstanding simple posts? Do you have a comprehension problem?
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Repeating shut up over and over in your posts will not get me to shut up I can assure you.
Go back and read that topic properly, I didn't say men alone should submit to wives. I said both wives and husbands should submit to each other.

And I didn't say being beta is all about eating your wife's money.

Why are you consistently misunderstanding simple posts? Do you have a comprehension problem?

You said "that's why you're on nairaland advising men to be betas so you can spend your wife's money "

It's clear your IQ is too low to understand the ridiculous stuffs you post on nairaland (maybe you post them because of likes) .

Go and tell your father to start submitting to his wife before you tell men to submit to their wives.

Men and women should submit to each other indeed.. C'mon go and suck breast. You're just a juvenile attention seeker.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
SHOCK7:

On who's part?
The lady na.

She's acting so childish and immature... It's so annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by CHoccolaTE: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

You said "that's why you're on nairaland advising men to be betas so you can spend your wife's money "

It's clear your IQ is too low to understand the ridiculous stuffs you post on nairaland (maybe you post them because of likes) .

Go and tell your father to start submitting to his wife before you tell men to submit to their wives.

Men and women should submit to each other indeed.. C'mon go and suck breast. You're just a juvenile attention seeker.

You seriously want to involve my father in this conversation?
How old are you again?
And common son, you know very well I was telling the truth about you wanting to spend your wife's money.
I didn't say being beta translates to spending women's money.

I said you,
Elder001,
You are advising men to be beta because you want to spend your wife's money.

Thats what I said.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by SHOCK7(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
The lady na.

She's acting so childish and immature... It's so annoying.
Aaah but no na, she's entitled to child support legally.In developed countries Wizkid can NEVER try dis!
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Amberon: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Olodo try to think, he mustn't be there physically to support. Eg, Davido isn't always with his kids but he supports their moms in raising them.
Tomoyayi:

You're the Olodo, How can he do that when he's not always in the country?
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Amberon: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
But you know he's been paying, how? Are you his personal accountant?
Stop talking from both sides of your mouth girl. Saying you care not but you damn near wrote three pages on this issue.
skarlett:
If you're average then by all means, lace that bitch up! You're the one with the inside deets on how he's not been paying child support, not me, I have better things to do than bother myself with who's taking care of his children and who's not. The negative publicity they're attracting to their children is wrong, if you like go blue in the face. Social media is not the best place to resolve the matter and you know it.

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Amberon: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sentiments like will not be put into Consideration in any court. They both take responsibility for their actions as they're both adults. Why they both had unprotected sex sex to make a baby isn inconsequential. The baby has been born and wizkid being the father and the more financially stable parent must pay up.
That's the law.
MENTORCH:

Yeah I’m just saying atleast she was comfortable with it, coz a grown up woman like this knows the implication of unprotected sex and sperm in her system, if it were a poor guy she will never have that kid.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Amberon: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Again you go blaming the woman. Both of them have been uncouth to each other so share he blame equally.
Tedpgrass:

Not arguing the above with you...

I made mention earlier that my sympathy lies with the children...

However it doesn't exonerate the very despicable actions of a very desperate uncouth woman!!

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by GetCofOProperty: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
These kids (Whizkid and ex) don't even know what to banter over online anymore.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
All these lousy baby mamas sef... angry
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

You seriously want to involve my father in this conversation?
How old are you again?
And common son, you know very well I was telling the truth about you wanting to spend your wife's money.
I didn't say being beta translates to spending women's money.

I said you,
Elder001,
You are advising men to be beta because you want to spend your wife's money.

Thats what I said.

I don't have to be a beta male to be able to spend my wife's money.

You just said common son, because people are on nairaland with you doesn't mean everybody here is your age or social mate. Even fellow women know that only a juvenile will come online and start encouraging men to submit just like wives submit.

PS, I'm married and with the rubbish you type on family section no sane Nigerian man can marry you.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amberon:
But you know he's been paying, how? Are you his personal accountant?
Stop talking from both sides of your mouth girl. Saying you care not but you damn near wrote three pages on this issue.

Bye Felicia smiley

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amberon:
Any father who takes care of his kid is a good father to that kid, wether married or unmarried.
And any father who doesn't take care of his kids Wether married or unmarried is a deadbeat fool. QED grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by CHoccolaTE: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

I don't have to be a beta male to be able to spend my wife's money.

You just said common son, because people are on nairaland with you doesn't mean everybody here is your age or social mate. Even fellow women know that only a juvenile will come online and start encouraging men to submit just like wives submit.

PS, I'm married and with the rubbish you type on family section no sane Nigerian man can marry you.

So you didn't even deny that you want to spend her money?
You want to spend your wife's money and at the same time you don't want to submit like she is submitting?

Does she even know you hold these views?
Does she know what you do on Nairaland?

Nigerian men are something else. You want sole authority and a woman that takes care of you and provides for you at the same time.

No wonder many of them are yahoo boys. Always looking for Maga or mugu so they can use the person's head
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by gr8child(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amberon:
Pls can you post the audio recording of their conversation since you're wizkid's media manager?

Sorry o. No vex. I didn’t realise I was in court.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by gr8child(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

Were you there when he was making it clear from the beginning? Do you know whether he even said will you be the mother of my kids. Una no dey fear God unti una see una own downfall.

When he refused to acknowledge that the kid was his when she kept saying that he was. What was that?
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Obdk: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Why blame the girl wen d kid fired d first shot
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Deji63: 4:48am On Sep 19, 2018
gr8child:

When he refused to acknowledge that the kid was his when she kept saying that he was. What was that?

At the end of the day DNA says it his 99.9%. He should face his damn responsibilities and learn to use protection. Because he refused to acknowledge it doesn't mean he isn't the father or that he didn't drill her without protection. The DNA was intended to smear the lady and make her look like hoe which is what he's been stupidly calling his baby manas. Those of you who support this kind of trash just irritate me. Does he not know where #50 condom is sold? Is he the only celebrity. Why didn't Psquare, Dbanj or Donjazzy go around getting women pregnant? With his tiny frame is he better than these guys or John Legend? Wizkid if you look at him properly is beginning to lose his youthful look and is starting to look like a crack head junkie. I guess losing his finances to crack. When you bring babies into this world without using your head, you face the music and stop talking bull. If na your daughter them give belle na the person wey give am belle you go dey blame. We know una type. No feelings for other people. Let him bear the brunt. He clearly lacks discipline. Three baby mamas? He is a big fool.
Re: "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back by Konquest: 4:24am On Jan 11, 2019
made4naijamusic:
"You are a deadbeat fool" - Wizkid's 2nd babymama fires back at him for calling her a money hungry hoe

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/you-are-a-deadbeat-fool-wizkids-2nd-babymama-fires-back-at-him/

^^^^
^^^^
Deadbeat? grin

Take care of your son since you are financially able... and be a man.

It's not easy for a single mother to raise
children alone.

If you must "do it"... use Postinor
to avoid this kind of baby mama
scenario next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.