Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) (35699 Views)

Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
millionboi2:
Abuja is no more save

Safe not save.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Should I say that is minus 1?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Probably murdered by a fellow BMC while arguing for money..

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Votewisely2019: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The theft might be thought out to mislead people. I see no reason wgt they had to murder her after stealing.

The robbery was arranged/conducted by someone she knew, someone who had first hand information about her. They were expecting lots of cash with her since she was planning to travel. But their information was not accurate. They only found cash below their expectation. Out of desperation they decided to get more by dispossessing her of anything worth money (her laptop and phones) and the asked for her ATM card which they got, but I believe she didn't corporate well, she hesitated in giving them the security pin, which led to violence and in the process, she was mortally injured or one of the persons torturing her for her pin code mistakenly revealed his identity to her, which gave them no other option than to kill her. This is my own analysis of the incident that led to her death.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
i think she died because she is supporting abomina aru

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by LordofNaija: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigdot1759:
u must be a cooperate fool
BMC

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
asokoromadam:
Why would someone whose family is abroad be supporting Buhari who is making life difficult for people in Nigeria
Why not? She is not affected.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ehn!buhari ppl don sacrifice her na

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Modarun(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
In as much is not a good thing to be happy when one loses his/her life. I just cant feel any much sympathy for this Buharist. Call me heartless all you want, but i cant bring myself to feel anything any human being thats supporting a govt that folds its hands while thousands children, Women and aged people are slaughtered for Cows to feed. How can any right thinking human being support a govt that insists people will have to let go or surrender their ancestrial lands or killed. I travelled to Benue and saw people cramped up in primary school buildings cos it means death if they returned home. But this one is traveling out and living large when milliins are suffering the demonic Party and President that favoured her. They have lost their sense for humanity just cos they get crumbs. As long as she is getting fat the rest of the country should go to hell. If you are still supporting this gvt, just know you are worst than a devil, and you are suporting a govt that values cows than your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
bluefilm:

Safe not save.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by tugodom: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Those who support evil shall be consumed by the monster. I ve propounded a mathematical equation for the situation.
S = D² * H +C
Where S= Insecurity
D = Buhari Presidency
H= change
C = constant.

I swear even Einstein for all he is worth cannot rival me
your post says it all, what a mathematical equation. I define S to be stupidity. Common! there are weightier matters than an outright display of political sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by andyanders: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is an inside job by close people around her who knew her travel plans. Having to withdraw the money with her ATM in Lagos goes to show how close the people involved are to her. With her status, she cannot be staying alone.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by musicnmagic(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
She supports buhari n she wanted to run away from the country.
mayb that was why wat happened happened.
anyway Rip to her, rip to apc too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Come all dis tin wet dem do am eeeeh!?
Ptcweeeech! Apostle must hear of dis...
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqMt3vRiRf0[/img]
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wheres the pix of the decomposing corpse? angry
Stories like this are too boring without graphic images to back it up.
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Both the op and the Facebook announcer are just trying to gain political sympathy from such despicable act. A woman was murdered. May her soul find peace.

Can the police do the needful.
The police no go fit do anything...na to run go Osun state dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
DOES IT MEAN THAT ANYONE WHO SUPPORT buhari WOULD BE KILLED?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Majority of those supporting this bad government in town are those that either resides in the diaspora or they are part of the present government.

May anybody supporting Buhari witness same fate as this woman.

Wicked people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by shizzle1: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Minus one idiot

Why was she running away instead of staying back to enjoy her buhari Nigeria?

Coward like her fellow afonjanatu kemi oluwole adeosun

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
CaptBabosa:
So her atm card is already in lagos meaning the murderers travelled from Lagos to Abuja. RIP MADAM

Don't believe anytin u see on social media. This woman live in lagos, not abuja.if I told u she was not murdered who will believe me. Social media dictates what shld be the truth.
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2018
asokoromadam:
Why would someone whose family is abroad be supporting Buhari who is making life difficult for people in Nigeria

Now let's change the question around, why would men created by God be supporting the devil even when they know that the devil is going to hell? God has given all his intelligent creatures freewill, so she can support whosoever she wants to support.
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2018
madgoat:
Wheres the pix of the decomposing corpse? angry
Stories like this are too boring without graphic images to back it up.

So that u can profusely talk off point abi?
If u see body wey don decompose u go fit look
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Majority of those supporting this bad government in town are those that either resides in the diaspora or they are part of the present government.

May anybody supporting Buhari witness same fate as this woman.

Wicked people everywhere

Only if death is selective or emotional like humans.
Death doesn't care whether u re good or bad person.
When it comes it strike regardless of you good works or evil works.so pray that you don't die like this
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by afrika(f): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Supporting a lifeless thing and she wants to leave us here and RU. To meet her family in a good organized country.

But piple get hat ...

Wetin dem gain to kee ha now?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2018
shes now more lifeless than the lifeless one. rip

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Danchibez: 3:15am On Sep 18, 2018
asokoromadam:
I wonder ooo..
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by Lomprico2: 3:43am On Sep 18, 2018
The murderer(s) is/are probably among the 7 million nigerians buhari threw out of the labour market. undecided

Rip to her.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 3:52am On Sep 18, 2018
almarthins:

Now let's change the question around, why would men created by God be supporting the devil even when they know that the devil is going to hell? God has given all his intelligent creatures freewill, so she can support whosoever she wants to support.

This is a wrong analysis.
God and devil are ethereal and intangible. But the govt of PMB is crystal.

One's choice can be judged, questioned and challenged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2018
EmagNig:
A woman identified as Mrs Juliet Ajibode has been allegedly murdered in her Abuja home by unknown assailants. The woman who was an ardent Buhari supporter was a legal practitioner and billed to travel to the United States.

According to reports, the decomposing body of the woman was found days after she was murdered and she had to be buried immediately.

It was gathered that the suspected assailant stole her cellphone, Laptop and ATM card. Read a post shared by a friend.

May her soul rest in Peace!!!

https://lailasnews.com/ardent-buhari-supporter-reportedly-murdered-in-abuja

why they no go kee u when u dey support terrorist

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2018
...& they took away what wl aid in tracking them
Re: Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) by usbcable(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2018
If Seun is arrested in the future for allowing misleading headlines that stokes violence we should not be surprised.

What has her murder got to do with Buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia / Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.