Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion (79295 Views)

Where Is Ambode? / Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? / 2019: Is Ambode Afraid Of Direct Primaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by Sammy25n(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
:Sense kill u there bro
hungryboy:
So what you are basically telling us is that, the most important thing on God's to do list in this country, is not to destroy bokoharam who have bombed a few churches, killed christians, and held many Christians in captivity, its unseating Ambode?.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by resurgent2019: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Tinubu does.

He doesn’t. Go and sit down.

The man won’t have that much wealth and clout if he was a bigot.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Noblepreneur:
If this really happened then Ambode is a gunner. To think he is a professing Christian even.
It happened last year.

Sending the chaplain packing was a wrong move.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by DeepSight(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
pokipoki:

This is why we don't make progress as humans and as a country in whole? What is the correlation between religion and politics?

There neednt necessarily be a co relation between religion and politics especially if you live in a society which has divorced both through centuries of war, blood and sweat. Study history.

If you live in a society where this has not been done, then there remains a co relation.

Now, speaking more specifically to the point - whilst that co relation may or may not exist, there will always be a co relation between one's past deeds and one's future fortunes.

End of.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by GetCofOProperty: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is a question that is too difficult to be answered by anyone except by the trio of Ambode, his wife and BHT.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by Rapture4real(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
God bless you op.It was around ending of May/early June last year. I registered my displeasure about the sacrilege committed by the first lady on my Facebook and that was my last Facebook post before I deactivated it.Ambode you will NEVER be the next Governor. I have been sympathetic about your course earlier but just remembered now.David had the opportunity to kill Saul but spared him because of God's anointing upon him.I.pity those of you who cast aspersion on God's servants.Except those who are fake,agents of Satan parading themselves as of God,if you do evil against any servant of God,your generation will pay for it.There are experiences to share but no time.That's why no matter the evil you do to any genuine pastor,he will not react because he knows God will definitely fight for him.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by jeronimo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
gbagyiza:

I don't know why most women r power drunk. Men r suppose to caution their wives in a situation like this. That's why I will refer to some men as weak. I also tell my wife that I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. I like a woman that will live a simple life n respect others.

You are right. However, power can sometimes be intoxicating, we can't really tell how well we will handle scenarios like this till we taste power. If the woman were wise, she would have tried to fix her relationship with the clergymen before now but alas she felt she would be in power forever.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by pokipoki: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
DeepSight:

There neednt necessarily be a co relation between religion and politics especially if you live in a society which has divorced both through centuries of war, blood and sweat. Study history.

If you live in a society where this has not been done, then there remains a co relation.

Now, speaking more specifically to the point - whilst that co relation may or may not exist, there will always be a co relation between one's past deeds and one's future fortunes.

End of.

Dude, is it you belief or there is a written rule on it? If it's the later, please show evidence.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by DeepSight(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, is it you belief or there is a written rule on it? If it's the later, please show evidence.

Lol. Evidence that our tomorrow is a result of our deeds today?
I'll pass.
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2018
ufuosman:
If ambode wife truly slap d priest, I will use my little income to sponsor his failure. E most lost d election
bro Weldon sir
but I think your income will be better if you forget about Ambode and sponsor my Music career it will yield more fruit and the seed your planted will germinate within 6months and become a farm if you can try it THANKS in advance
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by Kaybaba5(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Iyan ogun odun ama Joni lowo......
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by BABANlaraba(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion by pinkygurl(f): 7:34am On May 11, 2019
resurgent2019:

He doesn’t. Go and sit down.

The man won’t have that much wealth and clout if he was a bigot.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.