Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh (2233 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! See Regina Daniels Body Transformation After Surgery / Omg.. See Regina Daniel’s Bathroom Sex Video I Cant Believe This / See Regina Daniels Funny Transformation From 3 To 18 Years Old That Got Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by Davidfash10000: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO2vYFzvNr4

Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by Davidfash10000: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
wink
Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
I don't know why people are doubting this girl's age

She's 17 now and that's her true age .
Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by daviesblaze(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
I don't know why people are doubting this girl's age

She's 17 now and that's her true age .
i agree. just that at 17, her puna has undergone some rigorous method of adjustment computation grin
Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by peterobosa: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Paul Adefarasin’s heartfelt message to his beautiful wife, Ifeanyi

The love story of House On The Rock Senior Pastor Paul Adefarasin and wife Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin continues as he shares lovely messages on her birthday. Read the full story here: https:///2MIPt8E
Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by nepapole(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am yet to laugh after seeing this post.
Re: See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
She is dark in complexion, skin cream turn her fair

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Future's Baby Mama / Nigerian Man Complains About The 'kind' Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church / Mercy Eke Hints At Reason For Ending Relationship With London Lover, Willie XO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.