Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, (2287 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by moseghe: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
The latest babymama in town, celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji seems to be in the news of late. Since

she was delivered of her baby Jayce Jeremi on Monday, September 17, 2018, it has been outbreaks of scoops.

Aside the campaign mounted by self-acclaimed journalist, Kemi Olunloyo on the authenticity of Linda’s pregnancy and childbirth, there have been rumours on the love life of Linda’s............

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/im-not-part-of-your-babymamanism-linda.html

Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by lawlhee: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is the proof? Behave!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by Masama: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
Where is the proof? Behave!!!
You need this meme to complete your post

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by lawlhee: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Masama:
You need this meme to complete your post
Thanks dearie. Take kiss. muuuuahh

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
We have heard, and in order news come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by tstx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
@OP Your weight must be higher than your iq

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says, by Nitah1: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Linda and her bastard,as educative as she is she don't know the owner of her baby.

(1) (Reply)

“I Am My Own Sugar Daddy”- Denrele Edun Says As He Rocks A Skirt In New Photos / Guys Insult Me When I Don’t Agree To Go Out With Them – Fanti Tukuwei / Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.