Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo (32237 Views)

Aerial View Of Ariaria International Market, Aba. / Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) / Warehouse For Sale@ Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by CSTR1005: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yomit71:
so with these two pictures, its the best southeast can point to as their economic hub, its a shame o if you have no one to tell you
I hope you know aba is not in anambra.

Apart from Lagos, is there any part of the south west with as much productivity as aba?
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
More from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by NZAN(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
cinoedhunter:
I catch the person wey comment after me... tongue

Igbo amaka...

How there's no sea port in Onitsha still baffles me... angry
Anambra have no sea.... So doesn't deserve a seaport.
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by NZAN(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
cinoedhunter:

Igbo amaka...

Anambra have no sea, so doesn't deserve a seaport
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Used to pass through there almost every day more like an industrial layout, from uga junction, enter inside idimili, left right center all na factories, down to head bridge na hero lager beer depo beside, Graxin take away plates factory

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
More.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Ttipsy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
NZAN:

shotup and stop sounding foolish. Of all backward states in Nigeria, truthfully Anambra deserves a seaport. I don't know why fellow Nigerians can be tribalistic. if the state doesn't hv a sea what is river Niger doing at her shore?
don't you think if the seaport @Onitsha is being concensioned by our obviously useless FG, revenue to be gotten from the seaport would be feeding some parasitic regions?
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stine rice mill Anambra

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by NZAN(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ttipsy:
shotup and stop sounding foolish. Of all backward states in Nigeria, truthfully Anambra deserves a seaport. I don't know why fellow Nigerians can be tribalistic. if the state doesn't hv a sea what is river Niger doing at her shore?
don't you think if the seaport @Onitsha is being concensioned by our obviously useless FG, revenue to be gotten from the seaport would be feeding some parasitic regions?

When you grow older and probably increase in sense...come back and reread this your post.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
More from Stine rice

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Bluffly: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
snazzy5050:
Enugu/Anambra I visited this two states recently, i won't even lie I was surprised... the development here is something else....Top Notch
Like say na the people do am. When Governments think money can bring foreigners to the country or states to put up infrastructures and the citizens remains dumb heads as to how to maintain and replicate same, then with time they will only go back to square one or none.
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
cinoedhunter:

Igbo amaka...

River Port Sir.

Theres a River port there but FG has made it obsoltete
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Basic123: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
OlaAshawo:
Igbo Amaka

a region with little or no government presence still much better than those that always spend billions of dollars for development
you mean they don't collect allocation from federal government.
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by wildkat: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
bluefilm:
What are they producing from this harbor?

They are producing bluefilm
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Ugosample(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
snazzy5050:
Enugu/Anambra I visited this two states recently, i won't even lie I was surprised... the development here is something else....Top Notch

thank God you said the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Ugosample(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Seaport in onitsha would steer billions of naira business away from Tincan and Apapa and "some people" dont like that because they have Lagos state government in their pocket.

apapa is in the FG pocket

The FG pockets the money from Lagos ports, and will also pocket the money from the ports in the east if /when they become operational

the problem is that NPA is not ready for serious work

they are just there for embezzlement

Why would they spend money to fix other ports when they can keep stealing the money they are meant to use to fix it.
?

Those guys are thieves

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by AyakaDunukofia: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

River Port Sir.

Theres a River port there but FG has made it obsoltete

Yes, River port, but however, some of the thriving ports in the world were sited on a river.
Even in Nigeria:

Calabar port is built on the banks of Calabar river 70 km to the sea.

Warri port on Warri river, 60 km to the sea.

Port Harcourt on Bonny river 65 km to the sea.

Onitsha port on the river Niger 140 to the sea.

The nearest point to the sea in Anambra state is at Ogwuikpele town 70 km to the sea.

Then, the nearest point to the sea in the South East zone is at Azumini town, Abia state, 25 km to the sea, far much closer to the sea than Port Harcourt port.

Future prospects for the South East is very bright. Let them continue working hard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2018
cinoedhunter:

Igbo amaka...

because Onitsha is landlocked

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Yes, River port, but however, some of the thriving ports in the world were sited on a river.
Even in Nigeria:

Calabar port is built on the banks of Calabar river 70 km to the sea.

Warri port on Warri river, 60 km to the sea.

Port Harcourt on Bonny river 65 km to the sea.

Onitsha port on the river Niger 140 to the sea.

The nearest point to the sea in Anambra state is at Ogwuikpele town 70 km to the sea.

Then, the nearest point to the sea in the South East zone is at Azumini town, Abia state, 25 km to the sea, far much closer to the sea than Port Harcourt port.

Future prospects for the South East is very bright. Let them continue working hard.
akwa ibom ibaka deep sea port is direct access to the sea itself.
no need for dredging
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2018
NZAN:

u dey mind all those OSU's that can differentiate between a sea and a river

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by NZAN(m): 2:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Ttipsy:

When you grow older and probably grow in sense, come back and reread/review your comments.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by themanderon: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Born2Breed:
Just give us Gele-Gele Sea Port and give the rest about 3 other sea ports and see the traffic congestion on Oshodi-Apapa express reduce drastically.

They can never do that. Its all about politics of bitterness and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Born2Breed:
Just give us Gele-Gele Sea Port and give the rest about 3 other sea ports and see the traffic congestion on Oshodi-Apapa express reduce drastically.
gele gele wey be like stream, na that kind small pond wan contain ship?
gelegele is a joke
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
You're ignorant
This is the meaning of Landlocked
(of a country or region) entirely surrounded by land.

(of a lake or harbour) enclosed by land and having no navigable route to the sea.

Igbo land is not landlocked, Igboland has many access to the Sea, Rivers, Water Ways to Atlantic Ocean but some dumb and ignorant Nigerians cannot learn the geography and history that is evident and factual on ground in Igboland and Nigeria.Obuaku Ndoki Port in Abia State is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia State, which is a large and deep body water of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean , many Igbo towns and villages in Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and Anioma one hour drive to the Sea Atlantic Ocean.

What most of the equipments Julius Berger are using for Second Niger bridge came through Onitsha port. Go and learn meaning of landlocked

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

[s]
You're ignorant
This is the meaning of Landlocked
(of a country or region) entirely surrounded by land.

(of a lake or harbour) enclosed by land and having no navigable route to the sea.

[b]Igbo land is not landlocked, Igboland has many access to the Sea, Rivers, Water Ways to Atlantic Ocean but some dumb and ignorant Nigerians cannot learn the geography and history that is evident and factual on ground in Igboland and Nigeria.Obuaku Ndoki Port in Abia State is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia State, which is a large and deep body water of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean , many Igbo towns and villages in Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and Anioma one hour drive to the Sea Atlantic Ocean.

What most of the equipments Julius Berger are using for Second Niger bridge came through Onitsha port. Go and learn meaning of landlocked[/s]
going by ur perception then the North isn't landlocked too.

ignoramus. East remains a barren and dry landlocked desert with no direct access or boundary to the Atlantic unless some useless streams that runs into Rivers at Rivers state with thousands of distant nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean.
these are the states that have direct acess to the sea, Lagos, Delta, Ondo, Bayelsa, Rivers state and Akwa Ibom Statere representing the south south and south west.
the East and North are the desert of Nigeria.

precisionfx should learn from this to enlighten his ignorance
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
going by ur perception then the North isn't landlocked too.

ignoramus. East remains a barren and dry landlocked desert with no direct access or boundary to the Atlantic unless some useless streams that runs into Rivers at Rivers state with thousands of distant nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean.
these are the states that have direct acess to the sea, Lagos, Delta, Ondo, Bayelsa, Rivers state and Akwa Ibom Statere representing the south south and south west.
the East and North are the desert of Nigeria.

precisionfx should learn from this to enlighten his ignorance
Your ignorance can change the fact on ground or the meaning of Landlocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Your ignorant can change the fact on ground or the meaning of Landlocked

Pls leave that senseless fool, Hes brain is sense locked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / ‘Dangote Refinery’ll Not Sell Petrol At Regulated Price’- The Nation / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.