Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos (43129 Views)

Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by iyke109(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
ok nice , but just go back to your country, just an advice from a street guy Wye Sabi the game
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by gurunlocker: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Did he have the required documents to visit the country? Can a Nigerian ride a bicycle to Morocco without the right documents?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by foreshore(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man is reportedly riding a bicycle to Abuja after arriving the country from Morroco. According to an eyewitness who met and spoke with him, the man who revealed he's a Muslim - says he wants to tour Nigeria and take pictures after hearing so much about the country. 

The eyewitness identified as Sani Musa Saminaka disclosed that he saw the Moroccan man today at Shanga local government area in Kebbi State as the man took pictures with the excited villagers who supported him for his journey. 

Earlier this year (in February), a Chinese female cyclist, Huang Shuang, rode from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria, within five months. Huang, also known as CICI, said that she was inspired to embark on “cycling around the world’’ after riding around her country.

The cyclist said that her experience in China motivated her to begin global cycling in America where she covered about 5,500 km in two months.

“I am glad that I have also been able to ride from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria. This is an indication that irrespective of our sex, we can achieve anything we set out to do. “The whole idea about my cycling started when, one day, I decided to embark on a cycling trip around my country, China.

“After the trip around China, I was motivated to take my first cycling around the world to America, where I covered about 5,500km in two months.

“Now, I am in Lagos from Morocco, after I flew from America to France, where I cycled around Europe for four months, before taking a ferry from Spain to Morocco,’’ she said.

The cyclist, who left Morocco for Lagos on September 6, 2017, said her trip was fascinating though she experienced tiredness, robbery, accidents and had had to sleep under bridges and in gas stations. She said that she always travels with money, noodles, tent, sleeping bag, clothes and bicycle repair accessories.

See more ; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-nigeria-set-to-visit-abuja.html

This one na from Niger nah
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Umueme: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
wetin im wan c 4 9ja wey im neva c b4
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
His own good way see bicycle ride now, na leg men take dey go Morocco from Nigeria now
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Horus(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another foreigner (Muslim) infiltration of Nigeria. That's how the country is full of Fulanis from all over Africa and beyond residing illegally in the country under the guise of herdsmen and wreaking havoc on the citizens. Wake up people of the south before you're wiped out in the coming genocide that is about to befall Nigeria!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
excomarow:

Banned

Mtcweeeeeeeeee

Can't you Read

Does the article and d pix flow

Mumu people every where
did you see the photo attached. the Moroccan cyclist was compared with a Chinese women who did the same a while back. whoever wrote the article is a terrible writer. The article is about the Moroccan and not the Chinese lady. Who's the mumu now?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by slivertongue: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
I welcome u mr spy from morroco...
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by zubinike(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man is reportedly riding a bicycle to Abuja after arriving the country from Morroco. According to an eyewitness who met and spoke with him, the man who revealed he's a Muslim - says he wants to tour Nigeria and take pictures after hearing so much about the country. 

The eyewitness identified as Sani Musa Saminaka disclosed that he saw the Moroccan man today at Shanga local government area
in Kebbi State as the man took pictures with the excited villagers who supported him for his journey. 

Earlier this year (in February), a Chinese female cyclist, Huang Shuang, rode from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria, within five months. Huang, also known as CICI, said that she was inspired to embark on “cycling around the world’’ after riding around her country.

The cyclist said that her experience in China motivated her to begin global cycling in America where she covered about 5,500 km in two months.

“I am glad that I have also been able to ride from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria. This is an indication that irrespective of our sex, we can achieve anything we set out to do. “The whole idea about my cycling started when, one day, I decided to embark on a cycling trip around my country, China.

“After the trip around China, I was motivated to take my first cycling around the world to America, where I covered about 5,500km in two months.

“Now, I am in Lagos from Morocco, after I flew from America to France, where I cycled around Europe for four months, before taking a ferry from Spain to Morocco,’’ she said.

The cyclist, who left Morocco for Lagos on September 6, 2017, said her trip was fascinating though she experienced tiredness, robbery, accidents and had had to sleep under bridges and in gas stations. She said that she always travels with money, noodles, tent, sleeping bag, clothes and bicycle repair accessories.

See more ; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-nigeria-set-to-visit-abuja.html

i hope when i drive my own bicycle past your hoary borders through rabat, taking pictures etc. I will receive warm welcome like u are getting right now in my country. Silly people, i hope u get valid papers coming here.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by donkossy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fucken fake.... U don't try drive from Abuja to East talk more of riding from Morocco.. Super story.. So e d ride alone, battery life of e phone still de on since September 6th
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nice road tour bike.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by JediB(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tor! All of una wey won come obodo oyinbo - there you have it; you can now ride to Europe & America in the name of cycle touring! Lol!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by sammiepraise(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
am I the only one that noticed the earpiece.
did his battery not die.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
while u in nigeria be careful of fulani herdsmen,armed robbers and kidnappers
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
show him nice route he should tour sambisa forest, nigerians there are very nice and accommodating.transforming his transmission
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by josiegirl27: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things favoured his perilous journey

1. Being a Muslim and...

2. Not having a black skin.

#truth
Gbam!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by tunary(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Suffer head
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Akabuking: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2018
that guy must be a terrorist

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by hopexter(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Avoid some regions where headminers and scavengers operates. cheesy
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by bamasite(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2018
He must be a lazy youth
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Macon1212: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Ajala travel all over the world. Ise lo nmu omode gun Keke lati Morocco de naija, Orin barrister.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things favoured his perilous journey

1. Being a Muslim and...

2. Not having a black skin.

#truth

True that....those taureg would have robbed him crazy.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:43am On Sep 18, 2018
What exactly does he gain or who does he inspire by doing this nonsense?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmmm
I fear for him
With all the trailers
This is Nigeria
Pls he has to be careful
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by chiatimothy: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2018
BOKO HARAM EMISSARY...
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Icon4s(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

The eyewitness identified as Sani Musa Saminaka disclosed that he saw the Moroccan man today at Shanga local government area in Kebbi State as the man took pictures with the excited villagers who supported him for his journey. 

[b] Earlier this year (in February), a Chinese female cyclist, Huang Shuang, rode from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria, within five months. Huang, also known as CICI, said that she was inspired to embark on “cycling around the world’’ after riding around her country.

The cyclist, who left Morocco for Lagos on September 6, 2017, said her trip was fascinating though she experienced tiredness, robbery, accidents and had had to sleep under bridges and in gas stations. She said that she always travels with money, noodles, tent, sleeping bag, clothes and bicycle repair accessories [/b]

Quack journalism!

The writer spent more time on the story of another person's adventure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) / Mindblowing Pictures Of Owu Falls- The Unpopular Wonder In The Wilderness / ‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.