Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq (6788 Views)

BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by meolaniyi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
seborrhic:

Oboy,you are really a pitiable human.
First giveaway:'Next' magazine went off the production line in 2011,so there is no way they interviewed anyone in 2018.
Second:google Najaf Monorail project.The contract bill was actually $600m.Everything including doubts about the genuineness of the nigerian led firm begins and ends in 2010.Nothing on actual construction.
I think you can broaden your Joy from those links.
Don't forget to send me your thank you gift.5k should be OK.
i am a progressive Nigerian. You need to cover your face in shame if you dont dig up your claims from your archives.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Op,I place a curse on you for making a mockery of my tribe

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
meolaniyi:

A Nigerian Engineer, based in Canada, Jude Igwemezie, has won a $500 million contract to build a monorail network in Iraq.
Mr. Igwemezie, who was also trained in Canada, heads TransGlobim International, the engineering company that won the bid. The contract is to construct what is described as “a viable rail transportation network” for the city of Najaf. The network will connect three Islamic holy and historic mosques in Imam Ali, Kufa and Sahle.
An elated Mr. Igwemezie told NEXT in a telephone interview that the project is billed to be completed in three years, and will be built in two phases. The first phase, he said, will cover the design, construction and operation of the system while the second phase will involve the expansion of the system and its extension to the Najaf airport and the final phase.
Mr. Igwemezie, who said he has been involved in negotiation with Nigerian officials in the last 18 months to construct several rail lines in the country, disclosed that it took “only two months to get the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) executed with Iraqi officials”.
Hinting at his frustration to offer his services to Nigeria, Mr. Igwemezie said, “as a Diaspora person, I kept coming back, knocking, to help Nigeria. On the other hand I can’t knock forever.”

https://thebossnewspapers.com/2018/09/17/nigerian-engineer-wins-500m-contract-to-build-monorail-network-in-iraq/
come why are you posting false information here? angry this project has be cancel

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by naijaking1: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipobians won't remember that Iraq is a Muslim country now, if its bad thing, they would quickly associate it with Islam. Useless hypocrites

Why your own muslim country of Buhari go to China to bring their inferior technology to Nigeria? Japan, Canada, and America build the best monorail world over.
Why China
Corruption maybe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by seborrhic: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2018
meolaniyi:
i am a progressive Nigerian. You need to cover your face in shame if you dont dig up your claims from your archives.
I skillfully got you to admit your true intentions.
You being one of those tribal jingoists that have turned several thousands of decent people away from nairaland,went up to the archives and dug up a 8yr story,in order to praise an ethnic group and stir up another childish tribal brickbat.
You also like the kid you are,posted an undated link when open,so as not to quickly expose your juvenile intentions.
You now come trying to lay claim to another ethnic group,as a form of reverse psychology.
I know your type,building on laziness of many people,to do a simple search,posting fake or outdated stories with current dates and revelling in ethnic bashing and hate.
Your type lies and unwarranted pathetic contest for ethnic superiority online,will always get exposed and always will be shamed.
You are too little to play any kind of childish games with me.I have step by step been drawing you out because I knew your motive for creating this thread in the first place.
When I exposed you for the pathetic cretin you are,you tried changing your intentions,but you don't have the mindset to keep lying for long,so your anger at being so quickly caught out got the better of you.
Go back to your pathetic tribal based hate,imbe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by jesmond3945: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2018
This can only happen when you think big, take risk and work hard not by shouting igbo amaka or following celebrities or politicians up and down.
Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by meolaniyi(m): 2:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
IGBO AMAKA grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by mu2sa2: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipobians won't remember that Iraq is a Muslim country now, if its bad thing, they would quickly associate it with Islam. Useless hypocrites
You mean an Igbo man has become a multi- billionaire courtesy of a MUSLIM country and Ipob are pretending not to see the tolerance of muslims and their religion? Are you implying they are hypocrites?
Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2018
meolaniyi:

A Nigerian Engineer, based in Canada, Jude Igwemezie, has won a $500 million contract to build a monorail network in Iraq.
Mr. Igwemezie, who was also trained in Canada, heads TransGlobim International, the engineering company that won the bid. The contract is to construct what is described as “a viable rail transportation network” for the city of Najaf. The network will connect three Islamic holy and historic mosques in Imam Ali, Kufa and Sahle.
An elated Mr. Igwemezie told NEXT in a telephone interview that the project is billed to be completed in three years, and will be built in two phases. The first phase, he said, will cover the design, construction and operation of the system while the second phase will involve the expansion of the system and its extension to the Najaf airport and the final phase.
Mr. Igwemezie, who said he has been involved in negotiation with Nigerian officials in the last 18 months to construct several rail lines in the country, disclosed that it took “only two months to get the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) executed with Iraqi officials”.
Hinting at his frustration to offer his services to Nigeria, Mr. Igwemezie said, “as a Diaspora person, I kept coming back, knocking, to help Nigeria. On the other hand I can’t knock forever.”

https://thebossnewspapers.com/2018/09/17/nigerian-engineer-wins-500m-contract-to-build-monorail-network-in-iraq/
Name Checkers Association grin

cc roger3d sarrki sarkin lzaa pointzerom eternaltruths greenback

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
While in his home country Nigeria diabolic tribalism and nepotism will never allow him win even 100 thousand Naira contract
They would have Kidnapped or Assassinated him in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by CSTR1005: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:

As a Diaspora Nigerian, the government might even ask him why he did not leave Canada to do NYSC in Nigeria when he graduated donkey years ago, since he knew he would later develop interest in his Nigerian roots.

They will tell him no government contract without NYSC discharge or exemption. Infact, if he is interested in any contract with government, he must return as an adult and undertake the 1yr National Service he is owing Nigeria before any business deals can be entertained by the government.

Hahahahaha!

Mr Diaspora, abeg focus on your business wherever you get it. Worry not about Nigeria and the things they would rather hold in high regard.
na lie.
Don't compare an illustrious igbo son with your forger.
Kemi is not the first diasporean to work in Nigeria.
And none of them were accused of forgery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Gabriel004: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2018
CSTR1005:

na lie.
Don't compare an illustrious igbo son with your forger.
Kemi is not the first diasporean to work in Nigeria.
And none of them were accused of forgery.
Were you there when shoe forged. Bringing 8 years old news as current news. If you people can lie that US came to buy fighter jet in aba, what else will you not lie with.
Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by IbrahimDamola: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2018
ibedun:

For where?

Igbo are busy eating AMALA in Lagos. Na only memorandum of understanding he get, him people don dey shout AMAKA!

My dear yoruba muslim brother from the jungles of oshogbo. The thing pain my yoruba muslim skull too. Why always Ibos? Why can't Iraq hate Ibos and love our yoruba muslim skulls? Why?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by IbrahimDamola: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2018
2010 news smh project was later cancelled
Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by lalasticlala(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq by Mynd44: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019

(1) (2)

9 Ways To Get The Best Deal When Shopping For Christmas / FG To Borrow N395bn Via Bonds / Consult us & Register Your Business Today For Loans And To Achieve Legal Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.