Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki Phase1, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki Phase1, Lagos (251 Views)

“Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki Phase1, Lagos by janefblog: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Residents of Itedo Lekki Phase 1 apprehended a suspected fake mad man.

According to eyewitness, the man was was caught with 2 iphone 8 and lots of cash.

The residents who caught the mad man called the police before descending on him but the policemen allegedly left with the iphones without arresting the man.
While beating the man, the angry mob asked who sent him but the man refused to answer instead he insisted on getting his sim card. He was heard repeatedly saying “my SIM, my SIM ” Please can I have my SIM card .

See more photos.....https://janefblog.com/mad-man-caught-with-2-iphone-8-and-lots-of-cash-in-lekki-lagos-photos/

Re: Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki Phase1, Lagos by Baawaa(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
The residents who caught the mad man called the police before descending on him but the policemen allegedly left with the iphones without arresting the man.
And they allow them to go
Re: Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki Phase1, Lagos by biafranqueen: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can't they get it? Brotherhood things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Raid Popular Brothel In Ghana, Arrest 12 Persons Including Nigerian / 100 Die In Severe Flooding In Nigeria: Relief Agency / 6 Employees In Court For Allegedly Stealing N3m Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.