Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) (34870 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Man2utd(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Laughing at Saraki...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
"Even Saraki say e wan be presido... hahaha wonders shall never end"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by thaoriginator: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by MadRam: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Ameachi : I will take over from buhari in 2023.
Adusalam: hahahahahahahahahahaha, the useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist never see anything, they will wail till 2050.
You used the wrong account

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
ameachi- saraki said he will transformed Nigeria to a world class country if elected

abdulsalam- hahaha as he transformed Kwara state to world class state, amaechi abeg shift I won faint hahaha
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Old fools shocked shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Empiree: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
zoba88:
....l

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
CoolFreeday:
This man lucky Sha, He just use handover to cover everything.

The guy sharp! very bahd guy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abdulsalam: Amaechi see you wey slim like candle before, wey you get one funny belle like Lizard wey wan lay egg, see as you don robust. You CHANGE o..

Amaechi : Bros General, I no wan yarn abeg. Hypo sef no fit make your biabia white like snow like this. Na the pepper wey rest make come you dey white like rabbit wey dem breed for Lekki.

Abdulsalam : Hahahahahaha...thunder fire your cultism yansh

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by bamasite(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2018
hyfr:
Abdulsalami : Amaechi, what do u think about Buhari’s re-election
Amaechi : baba o , make him first d alive reach December before we go talk about election
Abdulsalami : are u saying he’s lifeless
Amaechi: baba na u talk m o

Savage
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by malali: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 2:22am On Sep 18, 2018
budusky05:
The lion of obima, the Slayer of stealing is not corruption, the man that kicked out my fellow widows, the nightmare of Abe, wicked wike, and PDP in SS, the deliverer of change that blind Nigerians can't see

Team Tonye Cole
Team APC Rivers

Sai PMB till PDP, IPOB get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by otipoju(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2018
CoolFreeday:
This man lucky Sha, He just use handover to cover everything.

You sef see am...na one of the people wey wreck this country na him be that.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Chikpat:

The guy sharp! very bahd guy

very true
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2018
angry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2018
hmmmmm, the old he's still in a good mood.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2018
zoba88:
Honoured Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, pictured with former Head of State, Gen.  Abdusalami Abubaker during the International African  Port & Hinterland Connectivity,at TransCorp Hilton, Abuja.

One word for the photo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/caption-this-photo-of-amaechi-and.html

Gen.Abdsalam.:Amechi my Guy, you try, you've built network across the divide, you're the next president of Nigeria from south south. 2023
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by Samphoenix1: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
1: my friend my friend long time no stealing.. how armed robbery na

2: my brother na mouth we dey use now oooo... not guns
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) by uruego(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
hounoured thief, gbehun sohun!, jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.