Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (34878 Views)

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections / What Happened To Trader Money? / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by omonaijiria: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Osinbajo: ‘Hope nothing happened to Trader Money’ – Nigerians react to VP’s helicopter crash

Nigerians on Twitter have reacted to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s narrow escape on Saturday after a chopper conveying him to a rally crashed in Kogi State.

DAILY POST reports that the incident happened in Kabba area of the state.

The incident has since stirred mixed reactions online as some Nigerians prayed for the safety of the Vice President, while others queried the Buhari-led government.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@slymanfly “God is great for his mercy on our outstanding VP. Your enemies will never smile against you. May Almighty God protect you and Mr President to complete Gods assignment in putting our country on the right part.”

@sparoswagg “Evil sign! Stop sharing this 10k, he won’t hear!‏”

@Muhamma79068871 “May Almighty saves our Star boy and others to continued leading us to the Next Level. Ameen”

@Caleb69138416 “It’s a warning from God to the VP to honourably resign because Osinbajo shall not die but live to declare Atiku’s victory.”

@daddy_1_3 “Thank God our trader money is not burnt”.

@Olaoluw39017217 “Hope that thing no catch fire oo, trademoni dey inside ooo”.

@ezevee “Although, I want Buhari out but I don’t wish death on anyone even if Osibanjo dey do anyhow I don’t wish him death O”.

@ifyuzowulu “OMG thank God they all made it out safely.”

@VictorBabsOlu2 “Thank you Jesus!‏”.

@abbieblackgirl “Thank God they’re OK”.

@AdeyanjuShola6 “That’s terrible”

@Gafbaba “OMG I hope he’s safe”.

@umarnabil080 “Does It just happen? Is he inside?‏

@OwolabiUgochuk2 “I hope he is not alive”

@OkiemuteQ “God will continue to disappoint you guys‏”.

@okedinmasunday “PDP looted that engine for 16 years”.

@emmanuel_glossy “Please was Buhari in the helicopter”.

@JABEERJIJJI “Ayyyya sorry Oududua wish u Allah’s safety”.

@chijiokeokoli2 “Thank God for their safety”.

@barack_temple “hmmm, uncorrupted VP has money to buy helicopter? its an inconclusively welcome development. hmmm there is God sha”.

@babsosho “I hope no life was lost.”

@OkongwuOnyekac1 “Thanks be to God that no life was lost”.

@Charlieson_snr “Thanks to God for safety.‏”

@Preciou14514455 “I hope he wasn’t inside if he was, I pray nothing happens to him”.

@izangmarcus1 “Hope he is safe?

@RBiakpara “Thank God for his and others’ safety.”

@Olayanju9 “I hope he’s safe”

@Dupsyojewumi “Thank you Jesus”

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/02/osinbajo-hope-nothing-happened-trader-money-nigerians-react-vps-helicopter-crash/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by deboysben(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2019
An excuse to reduce it to 4500 from initial 10000

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Xmichael1(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
wink
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by hensben(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by OmoManU: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
In as much as Atiku, PDP and their cronies took over the media space simply because they have the resources to do so, what makes me happiest about this whole 2019 elections is that fact that despite it all and their support from some hate-filled southerners, it is sure they can't beat Buhari, Buhari still clearly remains the candidate to beat

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Ogbuefienubiaka: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
How can a Pastor engage in vote buying in the name of sharing trademoni? Very shameless set of people

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by inoki247: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
All is well sha
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Seandisputed(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
As much as i don't like his boss and his (Osinbajo's) hypocritical nature as an acclaimed Man of God, i still won't wish something bad happens to him.
Those wishing him death where did you drop your conscience?

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by jericco1(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Nigerians are wicked. lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by morikee: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Wakanda shit talk is this

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by adecz: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
cool

VoterMoni™

God has warned him; apostle of
vote buying.

cool cool cool cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
star boy alright

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by UncleJudax(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin

You mean vote buying money?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by CapitanPan: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
I blame Daily Post for giving air time and publicity to the miscreants who made those dark comments. Nigerians have lost their humanity!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Cutefergieee: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Tuljaking(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
This not encouraging respect to humanity

God won't let evil befall you see all these people blaming all these politician how do they run their own family politics them men no go help brother and sister Na to buy venza for girlfriends that would later poke him brodaz

Let's watch our self first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by naijaguy123456(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
90 percent of them are IPOB nonsense. Do they hate we Yoruba that much ?

One thing is guaranteed, Sanwo Only will deport them all back to their land away from Lagos, it's what Ambode could not do. You can't hate me and live in my house at the same time.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by helinues: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Funny people grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by greencard: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2019
when will something not happen to trader-money ?

what happened to NEMA money? the

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by dvdwed(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Babysitter Osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Memphitz537(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Nigerians shaaaaaaaa undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by iammo(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
fools don't even know how tradermoni works, ignorant morons think it's some kind of dasukimoni

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by FunctionX(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Commissioner,you are warned to desist from telling lies in order to cover your masters misdeed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by ClearFlair: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2019
PDP supporters have a really hard time understanding that not everyone is like them and Atiku. They don’t believe that people exist who are not involved in corruption and that people also exist who can support a presidential candidate without wanting anything but good governance in return. After defeating Atiku at the polls on 16th, we upright Nigerians should all come together and start an intervention for Atiku supporters. They really need a re-orientation because corruption has altered their minds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by koyeni(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Happy Sunday

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2019
iammo:
fools don't even know how tradermoni works, ignorant morons think it's some kind of dasukimoni
#10k cannot buy osinbanjo's younger daughter a pair of slippers.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Dpharisee: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:
90 percent of them are IPOB nonsense. Do they hate we Yoruba that much ?

One thing is guaranteed, Sanwo Only will deport them all back to their land in Lagos, it's what Ambode could not do. You can't hate me and live in my house at the same time.
They love Yoruba but hate Afonja who sold Ilorin to the caliphate

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.