Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

#Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand (2354 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
My view on Wizkid's child support /hungry hoes drama.

One thing about Nigerians especially the females is that they don't see things from a logical perceptive rather they always talk from an emotional and sentimental point of view.
Y'all have been accusing this Wizkid of disrespecting his babymama, what this girl has been doing ever since is what? Don't disrespect the mother of your child" okay but she's allowed to disrespect the father of her child?.

Many American celebrities (mostly males) have been called out by their baby mamas because of child support but you can never see the women conveying their messages with insults rather they place emphasis only on their wants.
Let's call a spade a spade, Binta diamond (whatever her name is) started this whole issue by insulting her child's father -what's wrong if she put through her message without being utterly insensitive and insultive?
For those of you saying "the child will grow up and see what Wizkid called his mom" ,do you people assume the child won't see the insults towards his dad from his mum? "fool" this and that.
They're both responsible for their child yes but she should approach the matter in a mature and logical way.
Again ,I have one more thing to say.
Have y'all realized that Binta and the first baby mama started calling him out just 1month after his manager gave birth to his 3rd child? Are they going to say that he suddenly became a deadbeat dad after the 3rd child was born?
Remember, we should apply logic to this not emotions and sentiments.

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique airforce1 Netanyahu1 kennygee martineverest Arondizuogu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Jasen1(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Another thing is this, there's always a court agreement for both of them

If wizkid is not abiding I'm sure they would've sued him

Meaning he's paying his bills, they just want more and again jealousy follow tok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by alBHAGDADI: 4:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Their screams for him to take care of his son is beginning to sound like it is actually them they want him to take care of. Dude must have been angered by the huge bill they must have been giving him, bill which must include Gucci handbags, Fendi Bra, Brazilian hair and things that have nothing to do with a baby.

I believe he never wanted a child with them, he just wanted sex. The child I believe he really wanted must be his third son with that US manager. Perhaps he fell in love with her and she in love with him too. She perhaps didn't want his money, just his love. Maybe that's why she has been able to add more value to him by ensuring he makes more money. But whenever he sees these money hungry girls, all he sees are girls who just want money. Perhaps that's why they fell cheaply for him. Girls, try to add value to a guy's life other than just being a leech. Otherwise you will just be nothing but a vagina which is also sold at agege railway line at N500 for 5minutes

Gone are those days when you can tie a man down with pregnancy. These days, if he doesn't love you, there's nothing you can do.

It's still not yet cool for Wizkid, because those girls will still bring shame on him. Since he refers to them as hungry girls, they will show him more of it. They hungered for his fame which made them spread their legs for him. That hunger is still there. Soon they will start spreading it for Orezi, Kcee, Falz, One Corner, Speed Darlington and Small Doctor, who will go about bragging about how they slept with one of Wizkid's baby mamas.

8 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by OKorowanta: 5:44am On Sep 18, 2018
He just called them hungry hoes,now you blame dem for clapback?
Una to dey carve out support for celebrities even though d best advice to both parties would have been,thread softly and make peace.
Wen he called Linda Ikeji smelling pusi I'm sure you guys rolled out an epistle backing him up.
As a public figure even if they are wrong,choose your words and stay on the matured lane.
Maybe the kid is still growing.

3 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Oyindidi(f): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Make him take care of him children, showing off one and neglecting others no dey right too.
Oga op, if you like preach from now till tomorrow WizKid no try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by cahrlifa(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Have ya'll noticed the first baby mama has stopped talking?

4 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

One thing about Nigerians especially the females is that they don't see things from a logical perceptive rather they always talk from an emotional and sentimental point of view.
Y'all have been accusing this Wizkid of disrespecting his babymama, what this girl has been doing ever since is what? Don't disrespect the mother of your child" okay but she's allowed to disrespect the father of her child?.

Many American celebrities (mostly males) have been called out by their baby mamas because of child support but you can never see the women conveying their messages with insults rather they place emphasis only on their wants.
Let's call a spade a spade, Binta diamond (whatever her name is) started this whole issue by insulting her child's father -what's wrong if she put through her message without being utterly insensitive and insultive?
For those of you saying "the child will grow up and see what Wizkid called his mom" ,do you people assume the child won't see the insults towards his dad from his mum? "fool" this and that.
They're both responsible for their child yes but she should approach the matter in a mature and logical way.
Have y'all realized that Binta and the first baby mama started calling him out just 1month after his manager gave birth to his 3rd child? Are they going to say that he suddenly became a deadbeat dad after the 3rd child was born?

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique airforce1 Netanyahu kennygee martineverest Arondizuogu
What other way do you expect her to request for the child support when there is a legal agreement?

The irresponsible deadbeat wizkid neglected his other kids immediately he met the 3rd baby mama. That's simple logic.

He knows the 3rd baby mama owns the keys to his life and career as his manager and an educated girl too.

4 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by chris31(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make him take care of him children, showing off one and neglecting others no dey right too.
Oga op, if you like preach from now till tomorrow WizKid no try
U follow them live for house bah?
U girls will always want more so i support Whizzy in this after all those girls are gold diggers bitches
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Their screams for him to take care of his son is beginning to sound like it is actually them they want him to take care of. Dude must have been angered by the huge bill they must have been giving him, bill which must include Gucci handbags, Fendi Bra, Brazilian hair and things that have nothing to do with a baby.

I believe he never wanted a child with them, he just wanted sex. The child I believe he really wanted must be his third son with that US manager. Perhaps he fell in love with her and she in love with him too. She perhaps didn't want his money, just his love. Maybe that's why she has been able to add more value to him by ensuring he makes more money. But whenever he sees these money hungry girls, all he sees are girls who just want money. Perhaps that's why they fell cheaply for him. Girls, try to add value to a guy's life other than just being a leech. Otherwise you will just be nothing but a vagina which is also sold at agege railway line at N500 for 5minutes

Gone are those days when you can tie a man down with pregnancy. These days, if he doesn't love you, there's nothing you can do.

It's still not yet cool for Wizkid, because those girls will still bring shame on him. Since he refers to them as hungry girls, they will show him more of it. They hungered for his fame which made them spread their legs for him. That hunger is still there. Soon they will start spreading it for Orezi, Kcee, Falz, One Corner, Speed Darlington and Small Doctor, who will go about bragging about how they slept with one of Wizkid's baby mamas.
He never wanted a child with them, yet he never used condoms for protection even against STDs

Did they squeeze his testicles to extract spermatozoa which was introduced into their uterine tube with syringe?

The only reason he isn't misbehaving near that 3rd baby mama is because he knows that one can finish him with court cases & libel as she is more educated and intelligent than the rest

4 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Airforce1(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Hungry Oloshos too want assurance

Una dey madt

3 Likes

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Rosay15(f): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

He never wanted a child with them, yet he never used condoms for protection even against STDs

Did they squeeze his testicles to extract spermatozoa which was introduced into their uterine tube with syringe?

The only reason he isn't misbehaving near that 3rd baby mama is because he knows that one can finish him with court cases & libel as she is more educated and intelligent than the rest
... That's just d point, y can't share d love equally among his kids?. No matter wat d babymama did to him, he shd nt ve abandon the two kids.
I can remember vividly dat before he became dis superstar of a tin, he always gave his first child attention, imaging a father dat can't wish his own son hbd dat's very bad.
And people are saying d third baby mama is supportive, abeg y won't she ?. Is she nt her manager and wizkid knws right dat he can't even toy with her and d kid because he knows d consequence. D only tin I see here is dat d second babymama just dey pity him because if she definitely take d issue up and ask for child support, am sure he is gonna regret it. I pray he settle tins with his babymama before tins get worst.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Oyindidi(f): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2018
chris31:

U follow them live for house bah?
U girls will always want more so i support Whizzy in this after all those girls are gold diggers bitches
I'm not like every other woman. Money doesn't move me, it gives me joy when I give to others even my last cash. My brother, I'm a mother if an outsider threat my son like he's not important, I'll be very mad not to talk of his father. I will make like unbearable for him. Show the 3 boys equal love or don't show off. I don't care about the mothers but the boys
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I believe he never wanted a child with them, he just wanted sex.The child I believe he really wanted must be his third son with that US manager. Perhaps he fell in love with her and she in love with him too. She perhaps didn't want his money, just his love. Maybe that's why she has been able to add more value to him by ensuring he makes more money. But whenever he sees these money hungry girls, all he sees are girls who just want money. Perhaps that's why they fell cheaply for him. Girls, try to add value to a guy's life other than just being a leech. Otherwise you will just be nothing but a vagina which is also sold at agege railway line at N500 for 5minutes

Dude get your facts straight instead of postulating baseless assumptions.
Wizkid was left with no choice but to accept his third son when Jada pollock shared a photo of him on snapchat.He was initially reluctant about it.
His third babymama is more influential than he is and very wealthy.She is capable of making wizkid lose everything he has worked for in a twinkle of an eye.That is the major reason why wizkid cannot treat her child the way he is treating his other kids
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

[s]What other way do you expect her to request for the child support when there is a legal agreement?

The irresponsible deadbeat wizkid neglected his other kids immediately he met the 3rd baby mama. That's simple logic.

He knows the 3rd baby mama owns the keys to his life and career as his manager and an educated girl too.[/s]

Kolombz:
Dude get your facts straight instead of postulating baseless assumptions.
Wizkid was left with no choice but to accept his third son when Jada pollock shared a photo of him on snapchat.He was initially reluctant about it.
[s]His third babymama is more influential than he is and very wealthy.She is capable of making wizkid lose everything he has worked for in a twinkle of an eye.That is the major reason why wizkid cannot treat her child the way he is treating his other kids[/s]
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

The 3rd baby mama owns the keys to his life as his manager, she is still waiting patiently to attack the deadbeat fool.

I know you are never ready to learn Kid001.

Wait till the 2 baby mamas sue his ass first. grin
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Hungry Oloshos too want assurance

Una dey madt
Shey if I advise you to go back to school now, you will say I hate you? It's obvious you never had any form of education.

Wizkid is a male form of Olosho that goes about putting his diick into everything and anything. He lacks sense and control.

A condom would have prevented this embarrassment. Airforce1 Go back to school, it's never too late.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

The 3rd baby mama owns the keys to his life as his manager, she is still waiting patiently to attack the deadbeat fool.

I know you are never ready to learn Kid001.

Wait till the 2 baby mamas sue his ass first. grin

You talk too much. Always whinning like a frustrated and lonely female, I swear if i was with you I'd have shut you up by now.

If he should abandon USA it'll deal a heavy blow to him but the babymama that you've been on her case like you're her fvckmate will die of hunger because she won't see any more money.

Wizkid got himself into this mess and this should be a lesson to men who won't stop fvcking broke women.

If you want to pour your semen into a Pussy, pour it into a financially buoyant one -Kanye West.

Further mentions from you shall be ignored.. Such a Pussy
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by keryj(f): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
thats why i like my guys Davido and 2face grin

them no dey disappoint. 2face can travel anywhere to be with any of his kids and Davido can spend any amount to treat them little ones right.

maybe wizkid is not actually in charge of his finances anymore, madam manager is managing everything and i hope she also manages his third leg so there wunt be a fourth baby mama and she will join the hoe gang. for now let her enjoy her reign.i remember when the first two was also being flaunted everywhere.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Deji63: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

You talk too much. Always whinning like a frustrated and lonely female, I swear if i was with you I'd have shut you up by now.

If he should abandon USA it'll deal a heavy blow to him but the babymama that you've been on her case like you're her fvckmate will die of hunger because she won't see any more money.

Wizkid got himself into this mess and this should be a lesson to men who won't stop fvcking broke women.

If you want to pour your semen into a Pussy, pour it into a financially buoyant one -Kanye West.

A broke ass like you has no brains. If you want to pour your senen pour it into....do you know how much the diamond ring Kanye bought for Kim for just agreeing yo get engaged to him. Let Kanye run away from his responsibilities first and see whether he won't be turned into a church rat by Kim. The rich ones are rich mostly out of greed and desire. Go and try it nah make I see how dem no go finish the 20k wey remain for your empty bank account. Barawo. Na church rat you go marry last. Men like you irritate me. You don't want women running after your money but you are a fvckdf up gold digging gigolo yourself.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

A broke ass like you has no brains. If you want to pour your senen pour it into....do you know how much the diamond ring Kanye bought for Kim for just agreeing yo get engaged to him. Let Kanye run away from his responsibilities first and see whether he won't be turned into a church rat by Kim. The rich ones are rich mostly out of greed and desire. Go and try it nah make I see how dem no go finish the 20k wey remain for your empty bank account. Barawo. Na church rat you go marry last. Men like you irritate me. You don't want women running after your money but you are a fvckdf up gold digging gigolo yourself.

Who's this one? Do you have sense at all?

Did Kanye West propose to a broke woman? He lived by his own words. Kim finish him because she's richer than him? Kanye West is worth 160m while Kim Kardashian is worth $140m.

You said I'm a broke ass.. Do you know me from anywhere? It seems like you're the one feeding me and my family.

And your sole reason for quoting me is because I said men should stop fvcking broke women, innit? You don't have sense.
Matters like this happen when the babymama is a nobody, if you want to be successful in life never pour your semen into a broke Pussy.

As the clown you are, you can quote me again but be rest assured that you shall be ignored.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Deji63: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

Who's this one? Do you have sense at all?

Did Kanye West propose to a broke woman? He lived by his own words. Kim finish him because she's richer than him? Kanye West is worth 160m while Kim Kardashian is worth $140m.

You said I'm a broke ass.. Do you know me from anywhere? It seems like you're the one feeding me and my family.

And your sole reason for quoting me is because I said men should stop fvcking broke women, innit? You don't have sense.
Matters like this happen when the babymama is a nobody, if you want to be successful in life never pour your semen into a broke Pussy.

As the clown you are, you can quote me again but be rest assured that you shall be ignored.

That is why you will never be successful in life because you are hoping and praying for a mumu Kim Kardashian that you will never find. Barawo. Get your ass up to work and stop hoping for the day that will never come. Go and take responsibility for the welfare of your children from broke baby mamas. We know your type. Lost cause.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by KendrickAyomide: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

You are the one who refused to think like a learned and real man. Wisdom doesn't really come with age.

If Wizkid should abandon US, their government over there have the structure to cater for one of theirs.

Your stance on the issue was in support of the rascality displayed by Wizkid, why are you all of a sudden blaming him?

Why aren't you blaming the baby mama alone like she impregnated herself? Some of you so-called men should have your manhood castrated. Fvck boys oshi
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique airforce1 Netanyahu1 kennygee martineverest Arondizuogu
I agree with you, the insults not necessary, but if that girl should want to take this matter up with wizkid, he would prefer insult one million times.

American government don’t take deadbeat issues lightly and some tax payers who understand’s how the system works are angry at deadbeats too, when you look at your taxes, sometimes you would almost cry, it even hurts more when you realize that some of that money goes to baby mamas cause their baby father is a deadbeat, it would even drive a tax payer nuts to know that the deatbeat dad is living in opulence, while poor tax payer is taking care of his (deadbeat)financial responsibilities.

I totally understand why they blew up after the 3rd one, why would he be getting another woman pregnant when he has not taking care of existing responsibilities ‘na only him get prick?’ he should pray they don’t sit on his case , he would go from star boy to broke boy.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I agree with you, the insults not necessary, but if that girl should want to take this matter up with wizkid, he would prefer insult one million times.

American government don’t take deadbeat issues lightly and some tax payers who understand’s how the system works are angry at deadbeats too, when you look at your taxes, sometimes you would almost cry, it even hurts more when you realize that some of that money goes to baby mamas cause their baby father is a deadbeat, it would even drive a tax payer nuts to know that the deatbeat dad is living in opulence, while poor tax payer is taking care of his (deadbeat)financial responsibilities.

I totally understand why they blew up after the 3rd one, why would he be getting another woman pregnant when he has not taking care of existing responsibilities ‘na only him get prick?’ he should pray they don’t sit on his case , he would go from star boy to broke boy.

If he should abandon USA, you and I know they can't get to him.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

If he should abandon USA, you and I know they can't get to him.
That’s exactly what I want him to do, abandon the USA for good. If the girl is smart she should document everything so if he shows up in the nearest future maybe 30 years time his records would bite him at the immigration port of entry.

USA is a country of laws, can’t do the time don’t do the crime, fine girls plenty here de look for baby daddy. But a smart guy knows to package his dick well.
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Airforce1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Shey if I advise you to go back to school now, you will say I hate you? It's obvious you never had any form of education.

Wizkid is a male form of Olosho that goes about putting his diick into everything and anything. He lacks sense and control.

A condom would have prevented this embarrassment. Airforce1 Go back to school, it's never too late.

Oga Comot for road jor
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Metuh: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

Oga Comot for road jor
Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

Proverbs 15:31-33
He whose ear listens to the life-giving reproof Will dwell among the wise. He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding. The fear of the LORD is the instruction for wisdom, And before honor comes humility.

Meditate on those verses bro. One love. grin
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by babalola2695: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wailers

55 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Instagram Big Boy Invites Bobrisky To Thailand / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Flaunting Her Cleavage At K1 Birthday Dinner. Photos / Ay Poses In Front Of Street Named After Him "Ayo Makun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.