Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

#Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand (2355 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by zamanii: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:
My view on Wizkid's child support /hungry hoes drama.

One thing about Nigerians especially the females is that they don't see things from a logical perceptive rather they always talk from an emotional and sentimental point of view.
Y'all have been accusing this Wizkid of disrespecting his babymama, what this girl has been doing ever since is what? Don't disrespect the mother of your child" okay but she's allowed to disrespect the father of her child?.

Many American celebrities (mostly males) have been called out by their baby mamas because of child support but you can never see the women conveying their messages with insults rather they place emphasis only on their wants.
Let's call a spade a spade, Binta diamond (whatever her name is) started this whole issue by insulting her child's father -what's wrong if she put through her message without being utterly insensitive and insultive?
For those of you saying "the child will grow up and see what Wizkid called his mom" ,do you people assume the child won't see the insults towards his dad from his mum? "fool" this and that.
They're both responsible for their child yes but she should approach the matter in a mature and logical way.
Again ,I have one more thing to say.
Have y'all realized that Binta and the first baby mama started calling him out just 1month after his manager gave birth to his 3rd child? Are they going to say that he suddenly became a deadbeat dad after the 3rd child was born?
Remember, we should apply logic to this not emotions and sentiments.

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique airforce1 Netanyahu1 kennygee martineverest Arondizuogu

Bros you are talking non*ense. You get what you give, it is what it is. If you knew you were not going to take care of the child, why did he impregnate her?

As men, we must realize respect is earned not demanded. If Wizkid lives up to his responsibilities as a father, I'm sure as hell the lady would be singing his praise songs as much as she's insulting him.

Tell me when any of 2 face's baby Mama's have come out to drag him, I will wait
Re: #Wizkid's Child Support Drama: What Nigerians Fail To Understand by Deji63: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

You talk too much. Always whinning like a frustrated and lonely female, I swear if i was with you I'd have shut you up by now.

If he should abandon USA it'll deal a heavy blow to him but the babymama that you've been on her case like you're her fvckmate will die of hunger because she won't see any more money.

Wizkid got himself into this mess and this should be a lesson to men who won't stop fvcking broke women.

If you want to pour your semen into a Pussy, pour it into a financially buoyant one -Kanye West.

Further mentions from you shall be ignored.. Such a Pussy

Abeg come how rich was your hoe of a mother when your father poured his randy church rat semen into her smelly pussy to create a looser broke ape like you? You dey find rich Toto to pour semen? That your semen go rotten for your scrotum. U no go go find work. Na lack of money go kill that your gigolo prick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Respond To Mercy In A New / Actress Chika Ike Looks Radiant In Bikini / Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.