Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business (3832 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Bar Business In Nigeria / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria / In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business by CoolKizzy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
We are about to open a Cocktail and wine bar and we also want to retail majorly cocacola brand of soft drinks and water. the major challenge is getting a chiller from them. I don't know how to go about it. please does anyone here know how I can go about it.
Re: How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business by Ademat7(m): 2:20am On Sep 18, 2018
u need to be selling their product in a good location before they can give u
more like using u to market their product
Re: How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business by joshuaudom(m): 3:57am On Sep 18, 2018
CoolKizzy:
We are about to open a Cocktail and wine bar and we also want to retail majorly cocacola brand of soft drinks and water. the major challenge is getting a chiller from them. I don't know how to go about it. please does anyone here know how I can go about it.

I got mine because my shop was located in the heart of event hub. They were the one who came and ask me if they could bring me chiller. It did not take 2 weeks.

So my token advice is, make sure your shop is in a good site, start by buying enough of their product, stock it in your deep freezer, locate one of their sole distributor, promise to be buying products only from him/her if he/him could facilitate the chiller process for you.

The you may have 70% chance of getting a chiller soon. I hope this will help you.
Re: How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business by CoolKizzy(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2018
joshuaudom:

I got mine because my shop was located in the heart of event hub. They were the one who came and ask me if they could bring me chiller. It did not take 2 weeks.

So my token advice is, make sure your shop is in a good site, start by buying enough of their product, stock it in your deep freezer, locate one of their sole distributor, promise to be buying products only from him/her if he/him could facilitate the chiller process for you.

The you may have 70% chance of getting a chiller soon. I hope this will help you.
thanks a lot... it helped.

(1) (Reply)

Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? / Google Just Congratulate Me( After Getting 100,000 Impression On My Adsense Acc) / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Man In Nigeria And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.