Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) (25633 Views)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Lyoncrescent: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2018
emerged01:
Ambode really stepped on toes. Fashola now has the cause to laugh them. For Fashola to have sacked Ambode during his term that's means He wasn't the right man for the job. He messed up Lagos big time. How can you be building terminals for four years with no tangible project at sight.

Well he tried with ojodu berger road,abule egba, the laybys in oworo and alapere and some other cosmetic stuff around Lagos. He is also doing the Oshodi and airport raods. However, no one knows the costs of these projects which i believe will be astronomical. Secondly, the vision scape stuff is just a fiasco and finally he messed up with civil servants. In alausa they dont like ambode at all. He blocks all their runs whereas ambode is the biggest runs man. His associate is the major man behind planet projects. If you dont want others to eat then you sef dont eat runs money.

Worst of all, Ambode is not a politician but anything is still possible

5 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by gift01: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2018
I think they'll reach an agreement with Ambode and hope he has learnt his lessons. The issue of waste management is a total disaster on his government. Ambode only did 1 kilometer of road in my LCDA
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by omooba969(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
We the brown roofed inhabitants and cone headed Afonjas of lagos supports Ambode.

ChukwuJide grin I can see you wish you were yorùbá and trying hard to be one. cheesy

Well, you're allowed to naturalize though and remember to pay your tax. grin

Fvcking impostor. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Seun360(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Aquariann:
Lol. Ambode's issue is not with Tinubu. Ambode's issue is with Lagos APC and even just the mandate group.

That is why Tinubu cannot impose him again this time around. Besides his abysmal performance vis-a-vis available resources, he stepped on so many toes, tried to rubbish Fashola (whom he has always deliberately failed to recognize as a Lagos ex governor), very pompous, kept a fellow SW governor waiting in his office etc..

Also, if Visionless Scape had lived up to the billing, it would have been ok that he cancelled LAWMA which puts food in the belle of thousands of party faithfuls and their families. This includes all those women we used to see early mornings adorning the Lawma's orange dress cleaning the streets. You don't expect a foreign company to know how to clean Isale Eko like the locals.

Party faithfuls were groaning but bade their time till this moment to show him something. Like Tinubu himself said, this is beyond him.

So you can't accuse Tinubu of imposition in one breathe, and in the second breathe you want him to impose Ambode on the party when he's clearly not wanted by the whole party faithfuls. If Ambode believes he has done so well like the people supporting him would want us to believe, then he shouldn't fret about the direct primaries.

Thanks for this vital information.
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by OKorowanta: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Mumu
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by omooba969(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Orpe7:
Ambode really did step on toes o

Do you mean by being prudent with the taxpayers' money or....how?
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by emerged01(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Lyoncrescent:

Well he tried with ojodu berger road,abule egba, the laybys in oworo and alapere and some other cosmetic stuff around Lagos. He is also doing the Oshodi and airport raods. However, no one knows the costs of these projects which i believe will be astronomical. Secondly, the vision scape stuff is just a fiasco and finally he messed up with civil servants. In alausa they dont like ambode at all. He blocks all their runs whereas ambode is the biggest runs man. His associate is the major man behind planet projects. If you dont want others to eat then you sef dont eat runs money.

Worst of all, Ambode is not a politician but anything is still possible
Those project you mentioned are not projects that can take four years to construct and commissioned. Why are oshodi to Abule,oshodi terminal still under construction? He can use 1 year to finish that oshodi terminal and at least 18months to finish Oshodi to Abule Egbe road. Laybys are not project. In fact,this guy is a criminal. He has finished Lagos.
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Lekas12111: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Lagosians need to wise up and vote against this evil party called apc
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Eponyeeboz: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
emerged01:

Let us stop deceiving ourselves,pls check your area and name two projects Ambode has commissioned.

He commissioned 2 bus stops and put iron net

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Eponyeeboz: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2018
gift01:
I think they'll reach an agreement with Ambode and hope he has learnt his lessons. The issue of waste management is a total disaster on his government. Ambode only did 1 kilometer of road in my LCDA

You got 1km of road? Lucky you.

I got 2 bus stops and net on the road.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by ekestic1976(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:
What does this illiterate know about governance Just because Ambode refused to share throw money around?

His policies aren't bound not to favour those who don't respect the law... Nigeria can never move forward with idiots and stupid Nigerians like this Kwamoru fool.

You call Wasiu Ayinde a fool, what does he know about Governance? You're the higher fool - Wasiu is well-read and well-informed.

4 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by moufan: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Aquariann:
Lol. Ambode's issue is not with Tinubu. Ambode's issue is with Lagos APC and even just the mandate group.

That is why Tinubu cannot impose him again this time around. Besides his abysmal performance vis-a-vis available resources, he stepped on so many toes, tried to rubbish Fashola (whom he has always deliberately failed to recognize as a Lagos ex governor), very pompous, kept a fellow SW governor waiting in his office etc..

Also, if Visionless Scape had lived up to the billing, it would have been ok that he cancelled LAWMA which puts food in the belle of thousands of party faithfuls and their families. This includes all those women we used to see early mornings adorning the Lawma's orange dress cleaning the streets. You don't expect a foreign company to know how to clean Isale Eko like the locals.

Party faithfuls were groaning but bade their time till this moment to show him something. Like Tinubu himself said, this is beyond him.

So you can't accuse Tinubu of imposition in one breathe, and in the second breathe you want him to impose Ambode on the party when he's clearly not wanted by the whole party faithfuls. If Ambode believes he has done so well like the people supporting him would want us to believe, then he shouldn't fret about the direct primaries.
abysmal in your own house abi?just because ambode refuse to share money,he has become abysmal in your head.

ambode is still the best governor in nigeria.no one actually comes close
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by emerged01(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

He commissioned 2 bus stops and put iron net
grin that guy is a criminal people don't know.
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Haaaa!
Kwam1 finished Ambode!

However, I strongly disagree with this nonsense. Tinubu may have his differences with Ambode but it is arrant rubbish for Kwam 1 to say this about Ambode. Kwam 1 was obviously drunk but would definitely pay for this when he's sober

That's just the problem with these guys, I'll always say it, Yorubas are their own worst enemies.
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by moufan: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2018
QuickStandard:

He only explained how stupid he is. Can't even speak in English, a drunk can never say anything meaningful.
hahahaha,that kwam 1 is actually very maad. just because ambode refused to share money to party leaders,he's now speaking trash.he's a very useless foool
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by moufan: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
emerged01:
Ambode really stepped on toes. Fashola now has the cause to laugh them. For Fashola to have sacked Ambode during his term that's means He wasn't the right man for the job. He messed up Lagos big time. How can you be building terminals for four years with no tangible project at sight.
what stupiid toes did he step on? so cos he refused to share money to party leaders and exposed your fashola as a fraud.he has stepped on toes
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Ndolarr: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2018
God wants to humble the proud Ambode and his haughty wife, Bolanle! They humiliated Lagos Chaplain, Ven. Taiwo and evicted him from his home just because he failed to recognise Mrs Ambode during an anointing service she attended in 2017! That's pride and wickedness! Maybe God can save Ambode if he repents and apologises to the man of God he publicly shamed because of his wife! Why allow your wife to truncate your shining destiny as Lagos State Governor! Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Iziquiel(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:
What does this illiterate know about governance Just because Ambode refused to share throw money around?

His policies aren't bound not to favour those who don't respect the law... Nigeria can never move forward with idiots and stupid Nigerians like this Kwamoru fool.
You now supporter of Ambode. � �
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by MartinCorridon: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Haaaa!
Kwam1 finished Ambode!

However, I strongly disagree with this nonsense. Tinubu may have his differences with Ambode but it is arrant rubbish for Kwam 1 to say this about Ambode. Kwam 1 was obviously drunk but would definitely pay for this when he's sober

Bros mii, a friend of mine has this theory:

Maybe this is all to make Ambode sit up and pay homage to his Don, know who the Boss is.

And also to kick-start 2023 campaign for the Sanwolu guy. After a while, Tinubu would back down and support Ambode and of course Sanwolu has now gotten some publicity. What do you think, chief?

PS- Sanwolu doesn't look so healthy.... can he handle the rigors of leading Lagos for potentially 8 years?
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by OlaAshawo: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Bros mii, a friend of mine has this theory:

Maybe this is all to make Ambode sit up and pay homage to his Don, know who the Boss is.

And also to kick-start 2023 campaign for the Sanwolu guy. After a while, Tinubu would back down and support Ambode and of course Sanwolu has now gotten some publicity. What do you think, chief?

PS- Sanwolu doesn't look so healthy.... can he handle the rigors of leading Lagos for potentially 8 years?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by OOLUSEG(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Ndolarr:
God wants to humble the proud Ambode and his haughty wife, Bolanle! They humiliated Lagos Chaplain, Ven. Taiwo and evicted him from his home just because he failed to recognise Mrs Ambode during an anointing service she attended in 2017! That's pride and wickedness! Maybe God can save Ambode if he repents and apologises to the man of God he publicly shamed because of his wife! Why allow your wife to truncate your shining destiny as Lagos State Governor! Very sad!

DUMBEST COMMENT �
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by hush15: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Babygiwa:
Watch the Oluaye of Fuji, Kind Wasiu Ayinde Marshal (K1 De Ultimate) speak on what he thinks of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's first term leadership as governor of Lagos at his Gubernatorial challenger, Jide Sanwo-Olu's declaration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dxtr0RS2I

At this junction, if i was Ambode i would agree that i wont contest again but i would make sure that none of them gets anything good out of lagos again. Will just steer the politics out of their hands without them knowing anything. They are not worth it.
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by SimonMagau: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Lessonbalogun: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
AAmbode steps on so many toes, from scrapping the PSP which put food on the table of most party faithful, retiring of top civil servant silently without the masses knowing,, bringing in EPE people from abroad to head key agencies in d state, stopping the gift of ram and rice to the civil servant and the politician during festive period. Ambode atrocities is uncountable and I like the way he was waited for at d time for pay back... This issue is beyond tinubu..
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by abbeyty(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2018
This man self his behaviour sometimes makes me hate his music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Myself2(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Whether Kwam1 or Kwam5, this guy is a bloody illiterate and tout and is not the one to tell us how Ambode has performed
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

What happened?
Most of u supporting Ambode now we're the ones insulting him before.

I said it before and will say it again, the youths are not ready to lead because they are neither here nor there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

You are calling kwam1 an illiterate. Please what's your father name make I check am on google...omo ale
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Metuh: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
luxy44:

You are calling kwam1 an illiterate. Please what's your father name make I check am on google...omo ale
I alone will buy your family house and turn it to a poultry you fool.

My dad is one of those ruling you and your unborn generations in his own capacity. grin
Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by Metuh: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

What happened?
Most of u supporting Ambode now we're the ones insulting him before.

I said it before and will say it again, the youths are not ready to lead because they are neither here nor there.
who insulted him?

You better goan liberate your self from the shackles of one man controlling your future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.