Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US (29633 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by PizzleGold(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2018
The young man was apprehended as part of an international investigation into online 'love scams' and 'mystery shopper' schemes that made victims lose at least $2 million (N724million) over the past two years. KWAM 1 exclusively disclosed to Legit.ng that his son has been released on bail and was just a victim of circumstance. The veteran singer added that, his son was among the suspects but he is not a fraudster.

He said: “Sultan Marshal's Arrest: The True Story. Our attention has been drawn to the news circulating that Sultan, K1 De Ultimate's son was arrested alongside five other people in the US over Two million Dollars fraud. There is no doubt that he was among those that were arrested but what is however not true is that he is a fraudster. We can confidently say that he was not in any way involved in the crime, which explains the reason why he was the only person that was released on bail. The bail given to Sultan indicates that he is not involved in the crime; he is only a victim of circumstance who happened to be at a wrong place at a wrong time. Many detractors are quick to celebrate the news because to them, they want to get to the father. But the truth will always shine as light over darkness. Sultan, we believe will be given a clean bill of health.”

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/he-was-a-victim-of-circumstance-kwam-1-reacts-to-sons-arrest-in-us/

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by ipobarecriminals: 1:51am On Dec 23, 2018
sad i talk am

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by cenaman(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2018
So kwam1 dey do yahoo too? lazy nigeria youth.

20 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Dunnytt: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Case of being at the wrong place(where they are arrested), at the wrong time(time of arrest),but doing the right thing(not a bad thing to hang out with friends,right?).

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Nogodye(m): 4:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Train you child in the way that he should go, so when growing up he will not be a "victim of circumstances"

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by awhy11(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Lielie

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Mayany(m): 5:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Shebi na Kwam1 de sing for one Fraudster Gov aspirant?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Damage control, nowhere on the soil of America will you be arrested without proper investigation and meticulous planning by any security operatives.
The fact that he was released on bail/bond is even the reason why i am convinced that he is not directly involved in the investigation of fraud but part of the ring.
Abi na only him been dey for America ni?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Mechionu biko show me your friend I will tell you who you are,a friend of thieves is also a thief is as simple as that

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by anambraamaka: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Really?
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Pavore9: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Dunnytt:
Case of being at the wrong place(where they are arrested), at the wrong time(time of arrest),but doing the right thing(not a bad thing to hang out with friends,right?).

Hanging out with friends who are fraudsters certainly rubs off

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Phemmyhohjor(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2018
All way Na way�

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Jonadull: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Nogodye:
Train you child in the way that he should go, so when growing up he will not be a "victim of circumstances"
Bla bla bla bla
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Victim of circumstance?
Justice will prevail....and the truth will.be made known at the end of it all.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Kobicove(m): 5:56am On Dec 23, 2018
If your son is friends with fraudsters then his own integrity is in serious doubt! undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by itiswellandwell: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Omoluabi ti bo sowo aye. K1 baba, may God see him through.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Lagbaja01(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Shut up there and go check the meaning of victim of circumstances haven't you live long enough on earth to see the righteous/innocent suffer the sin they knw nothing about? Some parents tried their best on their children but environment and wrong friends got hold of them while some children don't even biological parent at all and are well disciplined......the theory of cause and effect is not 100% true because life is a mistry
Nogodye:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by NessaBoo(f): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Mr Kwam1, pls your son was charged with a crime, he has the right under the Bill of Rights to be released on bail on reasonable terms and conditions, that doesn't mean he's completely innocent.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by manontree: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2018
It is highly unlikely that he would be arrested in the first place if he was not somehow involved. This is America and not Nigeria. They would have been done with investigation before making any arrest

The reason he was released on bail is a factor of many reasons: Degree of involvement, nationally and ability to post bond

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by four4: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by 4ckTOTO: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Omoluabi ti bo sowo aye. K1 baba, may God see him through.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
use am do monument na

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by thebossagain: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2018
When is he going back for his trial in court, or has he being sent free, more question than answer.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Onlinealaba(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2018
y
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kareemkamil(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by magicminister: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:
Damage control, nowhere on the soil of America will you be arrested without proper investigation and meticulous planning by any security operatives.
The fact that he was released on bail/bond is even the reason why i am convinced that he is not directly involved in the investigation of fraud but part of the ring.
Abi na only him been dey for America ni?

You’re ignorant!

In America, people get arrested just for being associated with a criminal. You’ll get accused of the crime then it’s up to you to prove your innocence. America is not the heaven you see on tV. The USA is a very fucccked up place especially their criminal justice system!! Don’t be fooled.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Now is he defending his child I wonder who wrote this English for him person wey no sabi English.. ur son is a yahoo boy he wil be jail for this...
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by pol23: 6:32am On Dec 23, 2018
He just pick up from where you stopped.

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Kog45(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Now is he defending his child I wonder who wrote this English for him person wey no sabi English.. ur son is a yahoo boy he wil be jail for this...
Pls do you have issues with K1 or his son before cos you are sounding like Obesere who always happy seeing K1 in bad news.

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2018
magicminister:

You’re ignorant!

In America, people get arrested just for being associated with a criminal. You’ll get accused of the crime then it’s up to you to prove your innocence. America is not the heaven you see on tV. The USA is a very fucccked up place especially their criminal justice system!! Don’t be fooled.

Gbenue soun ode,i live here in the state,i know and have seen what i am talking about. The fact that he was released on bond says alot of his person meaning he might evade arrest and if otherwise he will freed to go.
I guess you're more of ignoramus than me.tell me where in the state u live or have lived.
Don't come on here and say something you cannot substantiate ode.
He is a person of interest and until the detective attached to his case finish his findings he remain same.
Moreso,he's also an accomplice if found culpable in any way to the case,especially wire fraud which is on the rise among the immigrants of late.

You should not feed us with poo.
By the way i live in the midwest and can tell authoritatively that i have been to different court proceedings here in the state. Not the wurwuru things they do in naija.

13 Likes 1 Share

Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians / Buntricia Bastian Making A Miraculous Recovery (Photo) / DJ Young Money Pictured With Davido