Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance (401 Views)

All Eyes On Edun, As He Possibly Becomes The Next Minister Of Finance / Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by rebranded(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Charles Soludo should be made the next minister of finance.

Be assured of increased investors confidence and better economy.

Jobs, jobs, jobs should be our focus!
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by crossfm: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Joke of the day.not in these present government.
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by gidgiddy: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2018
rebranded:
Charles Soludo should be made the next minister of finance.

Be assured of increased investors confidence and better economy.

Jobs, jobs, jobs should be our focus!

Not likely, Soludo is a staunch member of APGA, he is not going to serve in an APC government

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2018
I like Soludo but I doubt a southeasterner will be given that post in this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Acjohn(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Put Igbo man on top Nigeria money?

That will be over Buhari lifeless body.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Buhari no go try am
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
grin Igbo Amaka
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by FarahAideed: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
So you think Buhari didn't know what he was doing when he selected Kemi Adeosun over many better qualified people ... Buhari needs a clueless rubberstamp as his minister of finance and not somebody who will be arguing with him as he and his Jihadist cabal transfer Nigerias wealth to Islamic Jihadists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Goodlyone(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by meccuno: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Goodlyone:
Even if they should approach Soludo, let him reject the offer because they will only end up destroying his image and reputation.

Meanwhile, Soludo is the next Anambra state Governor, so he won't be available for any FG job offer.
in as much as i agree with the image of soludo being tarnished, i dont want him to be the Next governor of anambra state.
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Goodlyone(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
meccuno:
in as much as i agree with the image of soludo being tarnished, i dont want him to be the Next governor of anambra state.

Your reasons?
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by aolawale025: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Soludo would be great. However would the cabal accept?
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by saaron(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Goodlyone:
Even if they should approach Soludo, let him reject the offer because they will only end up destroying his image and reputation.

Meanwhile, Soludo is the next Anambra state Governor, so he won't be available for any FG job offer.
This is the Koko issue. Soludo will be the BIGGEST FOOL if he accepts any ministerial position under buhari's govt. Moreover, the finance ministry is now populated with northerners thanks to buhari's govt.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by bigpicture001: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2018
he is a monetary policy manager nd not very good at fiscal policy management
Re: Soludo Should Be Made The Next Minister Of Finance by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2018
It is late,if were to be soludo I will not honour it......

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: What APC Candidate Oyetola Said After Voting / Press Statement From The Wife Of The President / Labour Calls On Workers To Comply With 7-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.