Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT (959 Views)

Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by blackpanda: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some days ago when i predicted Tinubu's victory, some were calling me names

https://www.nairaland.com/7587712/tinubu-declared-winner#121285276

i want to predict that Wike will be rewarded by Tinubu as Minister of FCT, which is almost like a governor without the need for election. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by oyin44: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am happy for tinubu
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by Nice2023(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Then u are in the bush...

Tinubu can't be President,only if u know the forces that have settled his matter and are waiting for the right to unleash what they planned for him.

I am very serious on this.

Wait and see as things unfolds.
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by jkpbestseries: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Well done my man
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by chivic(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Or may be in kuje prison at FCT. Can't you feel the air?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by Olachase(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Tinubu can't be President,only if u know the forces that have settled his matter and are waiting for the right to unleash what they planned for him.

oga go and sit down nothing will happen Osuor 😕😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by Hoelujohn: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
blackpanda:
Some days ago when i predicted Tinubu's victory, some were calling me names

https://www.nairaland.com/7587712/tinubu-declared-winner#121285276

i want to predict that Wike will be rewarded by Tinubu as Minister of FCT, which is almost like a governor without the need for election. grin
Do you know how many people Tinubu had promised ministerial appointments? Those governors that lost election to elbe senators na automatic ministers.
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by Pascal9: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
ordinanry fct minister; were is amechi
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by basilo102: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Minister of Kuje prison. You want to minister over people that rejected you? Where you it 19%?
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by duro4chang(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Tinubu is the incoming president.

3 Likes

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by blackpanda: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Do you know how many people Tinubu had promised ministerial appointments? Those governors that lost election to elbe senators na automatic ministers.

Why would he make them ministers U think say na come chop
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by DadaHammed: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
He will only be a minister in Kuje, because will not be declared president. Why?

BVAS law was broken, evidence of rigging are too mountainous to reject.

Finally, he did not secure 25% of the votes in FCT, which is a mandatory constitutional requirement.

1 Like

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by blackpanda: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by blackpanda: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
He will only be a minister in Kuje, because will not be declared president. Why?

BVAS law was broken, evidence of rigging are too mountainous to reject.

Finally, he did not secure 25% of the votes in FCT, which is a mandatory constitutional requirement.

Go to Supreme Court sir.

2 Likes

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by DadaHammed: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
blackpanda:

Go to Supreme Court sir.

There may be no need, forces are already aligning to stop the brazen rigging.

1 Like

Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
This comedy na in series....

So, Bubu would hand over to Emilokan to enable them to fulfill all the promises and ratings they had made about undoing most of Bubu's policies that weren't favorable to them e.g the currency redesign policy....lol

My brothers and sisters, abeg make we jejely enjoy the incoming interim government.

There is a good number of dissenting voices from the citizens particularly from the youth population to leverage on executing the planned action.

Make we siddon dey watch as the movie go go...
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by blackpanda: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:

There may be no need, forces are already aligning to stop the brazen rigging.

You mean illegal destructive forces?? They will never succeed
If u are unsatisfied with election, the proper thing is to go to court and not start preaching violence
Re: Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT by helinues: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike really performed magic in Rivers state. Respect to him.

Those who benefited from the same tactics used by Wike in 2019 election are the one crying now cos it's against them. Head beheader wey dey fear blade

Hypocrisy stinks

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit / How Sad For The Yoruba Nation / Commercial Operations Begin At Lekki Port As First Vessel Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.