Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion (824 Views)

Aduke Gas Explosion In Lagos: 23 Burnt, 2 Kids Killed / Photos of Pretty Video Vixen Bleeds To Death After Boyfriend Uses Her For Ritual / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion by Trizzi: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-cD2GV1a7MAs/W6CoeHsaC2I/AAAAAAAAEfg/CSnDAD2NHnA8a-col-oojj9Bd8WyTVpoACLcBGAs/s1600/pretty%2Bla.jpg[/img]
Chinenye Favour Eneh, pictured above, a Mass Communication student of the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY, was among those that died in the explosion last Monday at Monaco gas station in Lafia, Nasarawa State.

A friend, who shared her photo on Facebook, said late Chinenye was on her way to school when the explosion happened. She was rushed to the hospital where she passed away later

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/photos-of-pretty-female-students-who.html
mynd44
lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion by Trizzi: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2018

Re: Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2018
sad indeed..... may her soul rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
The uselessness of life... Fuuckk life.

Is it not this same girl that is slaying upandan in the pictures above that is the same girl that is spread on the ground like a piece of rag? Her legs spread without having to take her to Dominos Pizza or Chicken republic?

You see this life... Thats why I don't take it serious. This life is a scam. Most of my friends ask me why I don't ask girls out twice. My answer is simple. If I ask you out once and you refuse, I move over to the other girl. There are over 6 billion ladies in this world. Over 5 billion are not married. Why should one be a problem?

One time when we were in school and a friend was setting me up for a blind date with a slay queen... 6 years ago! You need to see the vile things this girl was saying about me on WhatsApp chat. She never knew I was reading them. She called me poor broke rat, dressed like Agbero Onitsha with Aba clothes, Beans head.... I forgot her and moved on.

2 months later, I asked my friend how far about the fat bittch. He said he even forgot to tell me that the muntula slumped in the school hall and died. You see life? Today, am living in Lekki, driving 4matic and eating anything I want. Yesterday, I went to Fela shrine and moled 6 tabs of weed and 4 tabs of Eskay. I was so happy..... Because I know that tomorrow, it might be me! So let me enjoy life... Fuckkk life joor!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pretty Female Students Who Died In Nasarawa Gas Explosion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sorry oooooo
RIP dear.
Highly Unfortunate
What a way to give up.
DEATH means no longer means anything in Nigeria.
In fact, the present day Nigeria situation sees it as a Sanitary Process.

Just like Bill Gate said that “ NIGERIA is one of the worst places in the world to give birth”

(1) (Reply)

We Plucked Elozino’s Eyes As She Begged To Be Released Before We Killed Her / Lady Seen Applying Make Up, While Driving In VI, Lagos / Seun, Do Something Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.