Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2448 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by afroniger: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/ill-teach-you-how-to-defeat-tinubu-in-lagos-saraki-tells-lagos-pdp/

…Urges Nigerians to be mindful of aspirant promising restructuring
…Says Buhari presiding over a divided Nigeria

By Daud Olatunji & Gabriel Olawale

LAGOS—Senate President and presidential aspirant of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr Bukola Saraki, yesterday, excited members of the party in Lagos as he assured them that he will do everything within his reach to ensure PDP produced the next governor of the state. Saraki, who spoke at the PDP secretariat in Lagos State, where he was endorsed as favourite candidate, said he had the medicine of the man terrorizing Lagos State.

He said: “What you have been fighting for many years, you will have it during the coming election because you now have somebody that has intention and charisma to deal with those disturbing you.

“I have a medicine of the man who regards himself as godfather terrorising Lagos State. We have their formula, come next year, PDP will take over Lagos.”

Saraki warned Nigerians to be mindful of presidential aspirants promising to restructure Nigeria, if elected president. He said restructuring agenda was not something a president could single-handedly promise as it required the input of the legislature.

He said: “Many aspirants will tell you that they will restructure Nigeria, but don’t let them deceive you because restructuring is not something only a president can do because certain laws also need to change.

“So you need a president that has political sagacity to carry people along. But there are very few aspirants today that possess such charisma. Once I assume office, I will devolve more powers to the state.’’

On unemployment

On unemployment, Saraki said no government could create enough jobs, stressing that it was only private sector that could do so.

He said: “You need a president that can speak private sector language. So, this is the time to elect the right president to lead the country.

“In Nigeria, we are at the crossroads and we need to save the soul of this country because we have not been so divided like we are currently across the country. In his response, Acting Chairman of Lagos State PDP, Alhaji Wali Hassan, assured the Senate President of their support, even as he commended him for the love he had for the party in Lagos.

“As you can all see, he had his primary and secondary school education in Lagos and his wife is a Lagosian, so we are going to support him,” Hassan said.

On his entourage were former Minister of State for Power, Alhaji Mohammed Wakili; immediate past governor of Kogi State, Captain Idris Wada; Dr. Doyin Okupe, former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to former President Goodluck Jonathan; Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye; and Chairman of the defunct nPDP, Kawu Baraje, among others.

Buhari presiding over a divided Nigeria

Meanwhile, while meeting with delegates in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Saraki described Nigeria under the control of President Muhammadu Buhari as a divided nation, where citizens don’t have a sense of belonging.

He said: “Today in Nigeria, we are here at the crossroads. The country is divided and to unite the country, we need someone who will make everybody feel a sense of belonging. Today, there is no sense belonging in some parts of the country. “We need a president that rules and represents Nigeria. We want a president where everybody will say they belong here. Where there is no unity, there can never be progress. After unity, we can talk about development and progress.”

Mynd44,
Lalasticlala,
OAM4J
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by AtikuNetwork: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2018
This Saraki fellow is an arrogant opportunist, coward and backstabber. His jab at restructuring is a subtle attack on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar whom everyone knows is the aspirant championing it the most, and that is totally uncalled for and unwarranted. He doesn't yet have the ticket and he is running his uncouth mouth. But I won't say I am surprised.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by hisexcellency34: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Wehrey...learn how to defeat Sai baba firsr

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2018
grin Enough of all dis drama cheesy Saraki dat cannot defeat in his hometown wanna defeat JAGABAN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by zlantanfan: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
This Saraki fellow is an arrogant opportunist, coward and backstabber. His jab at restructuring is a subtle attack on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and that is totally uncalled for and unwarranted. He doesn't yet have the ticket and he is running his uncouth mouth. But I won't say I am surprised.
you are just knowing saraki, he can betray his wife just to become what he wants.

If you believe saraki has respect for atiku or would accept someone is more qualified than him to work with then think again.

Apparently the guy would say anything and take advantage of any sentiment to get his aim

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by booblacain(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
gen gem, he Don be for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by TheVerdict: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
This Saraki fellow is an arrogant opportunist, coward and backstabber. His jab at restructuring is a subtle attack on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar whom everyone knows is the aspirant championing it the most, and that is totally uncalled for and unwarranted. He doesn't yet have the ticket and he is running his uncouth mouth. But I won't say I am surprised.

Lol...after At ik u helped him with the senate presidency. Lol..

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by jtjohn(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
We need revolution in this country..........how I wish we all could bypass voting all this recycled politicians.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by AtikuNetwork: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2018
TheVerdict:

Lol...after At ik u helped him with the senate presidency. Lol..

That is why I said I am not surprised. He simply doesn't know where to draw the line between loyalty and betrayal. He can betray his own wife and kids for the sake of ambition if need be. I am sure Wazirin Adamawa has more insight into his character by now.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by TheVerdict: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

That is why I said I am not surprised. He simply doesn't know where to draw the line between loyalty and betrayal. He can betray his own wife and kids for the sake of ambition if need be. I am sure Wazirin Adamawa has more insight into his character by now.

Atiku should have known. The whole APC arrangement then was a marriage of convenience. Now, eye don dey clear.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by olayinex(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
lolz ..i tink saraki needs to b test in d head for dis cos is only mad man dat will tink like dis

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Escravos(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki should try his hands in the coming osun elections if he delivers then i will believe him

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by killsmith(f): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2018
The chess champion has come to deal with the local draft player from bourdillion. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria. He doesn't want to ride to power through falsehood.

He doesn't want to be a promise and fail like that yoruba moslems allah.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Kewtt: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Cilicmarin wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Cajal(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Ur gangs in kwara are small compare to jagaban

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Cajal(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
grin Enough of all dis drama cheesy Saraki dat cannot defeat in his hometown wanna defeat JAGABAN
...he may not win more than two local governments in kwara central
Kwara north is PMB
KWARA SOUTH.offa robbery incidence will hunt him down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by aolawale025: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Its going to be an interesting election year

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Elnino4ladies: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
This man think highly of himself
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by BAZETU12: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2018
This saraki na big mumu

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by capatainrambo: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
guy shut up there.

can atiku really restructure without legislature ?
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by capatainrambo: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Cajal:
Kwara north is PMB
nonsense.

saraki hauled Apc out of kwara.

governor senators. reps both state and federal. local govt chairmen. former ministers. commissioners. all defected with him

only that lunatic liar. Kai Mohammed is in Apc there.

and you re here deceiving yourselvf

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Cajal(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2018
capatainrambo:
nonsense.

saraki hauled Apc out of kwara.

governor senators. reps both state and federal. local govt chairmen. former ministers. commissioners. all defected with him

only that lunatic liar. Kai Mohammed is in Apc there.

and you re here deceiving yourselvf
...do not worry uself now
Come to Ilorin
Meet me at general..... I promise to sponsor ur movement...
Come and see for ur self
While they defected with him...all of PDP structure also moved to APC....
It will shock people like u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by capatainrambo: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Cajal:
...do not worry uself now Come to Ilorin Meet me at general..... I promise to sponsor ur movement... Come and see for ur self While they defected with him...all of PDP structure also moved to APC.... It will shock people like u
mtcheww dead pdp structure. We dash Apc.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Omoboricash(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Jagaban has been in politics long before he joined politics. Where was he the mesujamba when Asiwaju and other were fighting Abacha government. The father of election manipulation tried it but could not succeed, Lagos is not kwara.
He's just a small boy to Jagaban. He should not let his Alfa deceive him, he should just hold on to kwara leave Lagos alone.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Cajal:
Kwara north is PMB

U know nothing about kwara politics..... Kwara south is one of the main reasons saraki is still strong in kwara ..

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by midolian(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Cajal:
...do not worry uself now
Come to Ilorin
Meet me at general..... I promise to sponsor ur movement...
Come and see for ur self
While they defected with him...all of PDP structure also moved to APC....
It will shock people like u
You don't have to argue with a man from the flat part of the country over what is happening in your state. His likes should just be ignored.

Most of them will from their shops be spewing nonsense on the internet...Only A hike in the price of data subscription will solve this problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by midolian(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Holuwarsweun:

U know nothing about kwara politics..... Kwara south is one of the main reasons saraki is still strong in kwara ..
it is you who don't know NADA about Kwara politics. A free and fair election is more than enough to defeat Saraki in Kwara. Spending money and campaigning is needless!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by BafanaBafana: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha's Taskforce Member Slaps Okorocha's Daughter [PHOTOS] / BREAKING: Southeast Governors To Open Cow Rearing Business For The Igbos / President Buhari's Securitys Were Carrying Ballistic Bulletproof Briefcases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.