Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! (38522 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
kcmichael:
This nairabet pastor
. hope some missing psychiatric patients are not here
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Iketech: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
if buhari win next election, I personally will engage in 7 days fasting n praying to course all individuals dat vote apc
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by dezuru: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
ednut1:
If these guys cannot give us sure 40 odds. They shud go and die abeg. Foools

Order Home-Cooked

Edikaikong Soup

with assorted meat or chicken

Freshly Prepared
Neatly Packaged
Hygenically Prepared
Home-cooked Meal!
Delivered To Your Dorstep!

To Order Now!

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Okpegbulueze: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Scam
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oshoboy01:

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/seek-redress-in-court-if-you-lose-election-dont-spark-killings-pro-iginla-warns-politicians-on-2019/

In retrospect, we should have identified Buhari's malign character from what happened after the 2011 elections. Those killings were instigated by his utterances prior to the polls.

He should have been tried and jailed for those killings up north. Now electoral officers are afraid to do their jobs properly because of the almajiri army, so he is guaranteed a smooth run in the core Hausa states even as they present all their underaged children to vote.

The colour of Integrity, Hausa-Fulani style.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
kcmichael:
This nairabet pastor

I'm amazed the way this men of God(God of men) prophesied, it a clear fact that election result since inception has never been accepted by the losers.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by NairaMaster1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
It is very obvious from his prophesy that PMB will be return elected come 2019, and the aggrieved politicians will be the PDP and it disappointed supporters.

As you know from history, PDP is more peaceful and civilize. It shows Buhari will lose and the teaming northern terrorists will not disappoint the devils as usual.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by ttmax09(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
don't want to be in this country next year, I'm praying for someone to marry me and take me out of here, even if its Ghana I will manage it undecided
Oya come let's get married bt na Liberia we go base. hope u will still manage it sha ; undecided
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by PROPHETmichael: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Who else is known for election violence if not Buhari?

BUHARI YOUR TIME IS UP.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Sleekfingers: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Man2utd:
Election result has never been accepted in Nigeria, except for Jonathan who stepped down with any issue.

That was only the reason why respected Jonathan.

But I dislike him with so much passion. He became the president on a platter of gold. And throw it away stupidly. I don't know how he thinks. Anyway, I voted for him. But when I see the way he was just dishing out money. I vote for buhari. And in 2019. I will still vote for buhari
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Sleekfingers: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Iketech:
if buhari win next election, I personally will engage in 7 days fasting n praying to course all individuals dat vote apc

It is better you start your fasting and cursing. Buhari is winning. And I am voting for him.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by psalmy2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
don't want to be in this country next year, I'm praying for someone to marry me and take me out of here, even if its Ghana I will manage it undecided

Why not hustle money and take the person out of 9ja.what a man can do, shebi una can do it beta
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Danchido: 4:19am On Sep 19, 2018
HEAVENNIERS BIBLE BELIEVING MINISTRY
THOU SHALL NOT BOW DOWN TO ANOTHER PART 1
EXODUS 20:3-5 AND LEVITICUS 26:1
What is SIN? Sin is any act of disobedient to the word of God, or any form of bowing down to any word of Satan, 1John 3:4, now let see those characteristic of bowing to any word of the devil, now if you disobey God in spoken word but you did not disobey in action, did you disobey? The answer is YES, James 2v10-12 and Eph 4:29. Now when you disobey in looking, but did not disobey in action did you disobey? Yes, Matthew 5:27-28, now when you disobey in appearance, while you did not disobey in action did you disobeys? Yes, Rom 12:1-2 and Prov 7:10-11,1John 2:4-6. Now when you dress properly 1Tim 2:9, but you disobey in actions, will God count it as disobedient? Yes, Rom 2:13 Luke 11:39-40, means that what we need to do, is to pray for God to give us the sufficient power to obey all his word, John 1:12 and Zech 4:6 and Mathew 7:7 and James 1:5 and Prov 9:10 and 2Cor 12:9. Second point Let see the book of Daniel 3:13-23, my question is, do we know that there are many other Hebrew children, who bowed down to this image? Many of them did not bow with all their heart, they just bowed, and many of them may say, God knows that we are forced to bow, other people said God knows that, I did not bow with my heart, so God knows my heart, but my question is this, did God counted it as if they have bow or disobey? Yes, Titus 1:16, Math 15:8-9, and 1JOHN 3:3 and Rom 12:1-2 and 1Thess 5:22, for those who will tell you that God looketh at the heart, did shad rack, MI shark and Abednego, bowed down after all God knows their heart? No Rom 6:14-19, now the word in the bible whose word is that? I think God? now if bible is God’s word, then if God looketh at the heart, then let us look in his word and see what he said, Lev 11:44 and Jerem 4:30 and Deut 22:5 and Gen 35:1-4 and Exod 33:5-6 1Tim 2:8-9 and 1Pet 3:3, and we have to remember that every act of Disobedient to the word of God is a SIN, and a sinner is a child of the Devil, 1John 3:8-10 and that is why in the book of James 2:10-13 he told us that any word you disobey, you are still a sinner, and the book of 1John 2:3-6, so if we said we know him, but do not obey him, means we are lying, so means that is through the action, we can know those that are children of God and those which are the children of the Devil 1John 3:3[10] mean that all we need to do is to keep on, Searching and hearing the truth, John 5:39 and Rom 10:17, from there we will continue to ask for more grace, to obey the word of God, and from there we will be growing in the faith, Heb 5:12-14 and Heb 6:1, so we need to grow so that no one can be able to deceive us, 1Tim 6:3-6 and 1Tim 1:9 and Eph 5:4-7, so for us to become a real children of God, we have to present our whole being completely holy 1Pet 1:16 and 1Thess 5:23, now to know who and who that is deceiving you, 1Tim 1:9 so you have to check from the leaders of churches, both of them, who among them that is teaching you to have total obedient to the God’s word, and if you find out they preaches some truth, like some may be saying some of the truth, please what God aspect us to preach is not some but all the truths, 1Pet 2:1-2 and 1Tim 6:3 and Eph 6:11,so if you are among the people that are following those that will tell you some truth, but not all, means you are among them that are deceived, and that means you are following the deceivers, 1John 4:1 and John 8:32 and John 14:6 and John 16:7-13, so in conclusion, bible made us to know that the deceivers will come in sheep clothing, means it will be difficult to identify Matthew 7:15-16 and Matthew 24:24 here also made us to know that the deceivers will do many miracles, just to attract the attention of the children of God 2Peter 2:1-3, so be careful and follow the truth, because only him will set you free,John 8:32-36 AMEN
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by bigcasava1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
these are one of d fake men of God leading pipo to hell. i know how he started my wife was once his choir mistress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.