Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! (38532 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Kclique: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Which individual, group of individuals or clan has killing in their monopoly?
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Morbeta11(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shehu Sani should ask his mother questions...this is his replica.

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Emycord: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
ezivision:
Pls, am looking for the prophetic in all that write up, or who do not know all that is stated there before??
i wonda where it is these are just advise
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Shikena(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
don't want to be in this country next year, I'm praying for someone to marry me and take me out of here, even if its Ghana I will manage it undecided
I hereby apply. I dey do expatriate for Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by kashoki2017: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Abeg,let me hear word.....Even d most stupid n gullible bigot in 9ja knows this going by the antecedence of happenings since this clueless administration took over the mantle of leadership of this country....
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Heh.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oshoboy01:

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/seek-redress-in-court-if-you-lose-election-dont-spark-killings-pro-iginla-warns-politicians-on-2019/

Shut your fvcking mouth fake pastor.. God didn't show you Jack.
And if you are truly a prophet then let your God come and do something!!!
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by centboy123456(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
don't want to be in this country next year, I'm praying for someone to marry me and take me out of here, even if its Ghana I will manage it undecided

are u really to settle down
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Mankosi: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
kcmichael:
This nairabet pastor
Na gambler Him be
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by seguno2: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
grin The spiritual PDP

Was it PDP that told almajiris in 2011 to soak dogs and baboons in blood?
Do you know how many innocent youth corpers from the south were butchered like cows?
Just don’t say this in front of their parents.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by skincareactive: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
neolboy:
If Buhari is reelected then the prophecy might be true but if Buhari is sent packing then no need for violence
you are a liar....
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by akdjr(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
But same thing was said prior to 2015 election and the election went peacefully if not Orubebe that attempted to disrupt the process. I tire for all these pastors I swear! God no dem show them when Nigeria go get 24hours power supply, good roads, good educational system, good health care, maximum security etc
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by pat077: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
ednut1:
If these guys cannot give us sure 40 odds. They shud go and die abeg. Foools
what of 2 sure
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Macmoni(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
kcmichael:
And u cannot see where Leah shaibu is
Oga even if he sees it wat will happen

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Festiecj(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
ednut1:
If these guys cannot give us sure 40 odds. They shud go and die abeg. Foools

See this muntula, you don't know that betting is a sin?

And you want real man of God to give you sure 40 odd kooo?
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by policy12: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
kcmichael:
This nairabet pastor

You are wicked...how nairabet pastor?

Some Nigerians won't make heaven with their comment.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by God2man(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
As we are getting ready for 2019 election, we should also be ready for what will happen next, win or lose. The Government should be prepared to curtail any form of violent.

Believe it or not, the democracy of this country is passing through trouble water. Only God can heal this land.

From Lagos to North, nobody knows what will happen next.

Christians and Muslims must not sit down thinking that peace will reign, we must do something to ensure that this country is secured from any form of brouhaha.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Man2utd:
Election result has never been accepted in Nigeria, except for Jonathan who stepped down with any issue.

Stepped down? He didn't step down, he completed his tenure in office. I'm not saying that you shouldn't asslick, but try to use appropriate word.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by phkka1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

My sister, I am on your side. Remember me when it will happen as you wish. I will be ready to give you my contact details.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by ankpaone: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
seer who cannot see where Leah Sharibu is. fake pple!
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is more of common Sense and maybe, "logic" to me.
There is nothing prophetic here.
It look like a rather probabilistic permutation!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by jbhitler(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
It is very clear.we know those that are violent with uncivilise bloodthirsty followers.such hardly accepts result and will not accept final result come 2019.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by opribo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bubu is blood thirsty man, there is no way the election can go without the spilling of blood.

He cannot leave Aso rock through an election, he will do everything doable to stay put and should the people hold their ground that he must go then the baboons and monkey blood will be soaked. We just have to zero our minds on that. He is not GEJ that can walk away for peace to reign. This one is ready to die there anyway, we must be concious of that and not fall into his tricks.

That is why we need a man equal to the task to wrestle it out with him. Any other candidate except Atiku cannot tame his cult like followers ready to slit a throat at the slightest prompting. See what is happening right now eventhough he is there as president how much more when he alligns fully with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by engrjacuzzi: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
no man of God has knowledge of Kanu Nnamdi's whereabouts Nairaland is gradually becoming a political social media
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Calers: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
I kno pdp will not accept the results because Buhari still going to win next election take it or live it.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by Debra911(f): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
opribo:
Bubu is blood thirsty man, there is no way the election can go without the spilling of blood.

He cannot leave Aso rock through an election, he will do everything doable to stay put and should the people hold their ground that he must go then the baboons and monkey blood will be soaked. We just have to zero our minds on that. He is not GEJ that can walk away for peace to reign. This one is ready to die there anyway, we must be concious of that and not fall into his tricks.

That is why we need a man equal to the task to wrestle it out with him. Any other candidate except Atiku cannot tame his cult like followers ready to slit a throat at the slightest prompting. See what is happening right now eventhough he is there as president how much more when he alligns fully with them.
True Nigerians, very nice observation. Buhari can never accept defeat like Gej cos he s always blood thirsty, terrorist and a military man. God pls save Nigeria
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by JONSYN7154: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
will you marry me? I'm ready to take you to sambisa country.
Re: 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Walahi the man didn't say anything new, so he said nothing and saw nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.