Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books (19385 Views)

Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Trizzi: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
A Benue State lecturer has been accused of brutalizing her 6 years old houseboy for allegedly misplacing the exercise books she bought for him.

According to Teryila Orkuma - a neighbor who witnessed the incident - the boy was brought from the village and enrolled in a school in Makurdi. .

However, he ended up misplacing the notebooks bought for him in school, making the lecturer to beat him up.
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/lecturer-brutalizes-houseboy-for.html

1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by DABREEZYTOS(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2018
I sincerely dunno know why some parents are so heartless......releasing your child to be househelps to monsters in human's clothing...if na garri u get,enjoy it peacefully with your family rather than get maltreated by some evil doers

39 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by delzbaba(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
An educated lecturer using this little child as a servant?

8 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by KendrickAyomide: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
angry this houseboy and housegirl issue needs to stop abeg. There should be a law that prohibits people below 18 from being househelps. it's Modern day slsvery

13 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by yemmight(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one is even small to serve as a House Boy.
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by LadySarah: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
The parents of this child need to be rounded up and flogged on their P..is and va..na respectively.It should be so swollen and disfigured so it will look unappealing to them both.

What does a six Yr old know that he is already living with someone else.

Unless they are deceased,they should be imprisoned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
People giving birth to children they cannot cater for and turning them to houseboy/gals need to be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Jellyberry(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
MonSterous .my siggy pls ep me
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by imran147(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
What a heartless woman
If it’s your own child will she do this
All because of Exercise book worth N100

1 Share

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Radiant1020(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some people are just educated illiterates
I wounder the kind of lecturer he is to his students... A sadistic one I guess
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
People
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Endtimesmith(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kaiiii....to end this world just dey hungry me.
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by shugacaneman: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
He may have a school drop out amongst his children
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by pinkcottoncandy: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some housrhelps are from hell
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by AlexCk: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tor.
Because of #40 note book, u brutalize the boy.
Issokay.

Apparantly, Common sense is not common anymore

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by cinizeh: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
this is sheer wickedness
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Bodude504: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by gaby(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
A 6 year old house boy to a supposed lecturer??

There must be a mix up somewhere.

If this story is confirmed to be true, I'd love to be left alone for a couple of hours in a locked room with the said lecturer so we can do some review of some lecture notes.

Illiterate lecturer.

Even if you wear monkey suit, send am go America, e must still come back to you as monkey.

Foolish fellow, disguising as a lecturer.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
I cannot leave my children to be raised by someone. I pray we don't die earlier.

1 Like

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by crownson(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wicked woman, she should be arrested.
This is child abuse.
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Nightmareo07: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why are parents giving their child out pls
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by newdawn2017(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
delzbaba:
An educated lecturer using this little child as a servant?
i am perplexed here. Do u think she went 2 school & read any book? d said lectures did not enter any class during her days as a student, she stayed d behind d class building in d school & 4 study, she only read d back of textbook (d outer cover) only.
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by giveit666: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
he no get child nii
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by newdawn2017(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
I wonder what knowledge she imparting 2 d students as it is. Smh.
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
6 yrs old kid as houseboy shocked
naija oo

Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by ruviz: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
he should be charged to court
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by ipobarethieves: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
sad winch
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
angry this houseboy and housegirl issue needs to stop abeg. There should be a law that prohibits people below 18 from being househelps. it's Modern day slsvery
cosign
Re: Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
So sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport / How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.