Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta (550 Views)

Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by nairalaila: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2018
A 25-year-old man identified as Akpos said to be dead for about 7 hours, left everyone speechless after waking minutes before he got buried in Delta State. 

The man who was about getting buried at Jeddo, Warri, Delta State, reportedly died by 2a.m today and his grave was dug shortly after. However his mom who insisted that her child who was about getting buried in Delta isn't dead, begged for prayers which was held.

The man who woke after the casket for his burial arrived, has since been taken to the hospital for medical examination.

https://lailasnews.com/man-wakes-up-minutes-before-getting-buried-in-delta/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by Trizzi: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
ok
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by DABREEZYTOS(f): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2018
His (mother's ) faith just made him whole and alive again
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2018
His killers will be like

Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by Dannybammz: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
If it was Yoruba people that invented the ATM Machine ehn,
And u used ur left hand to withdraw the money, the machine would retract the money, hiss and show you *"Insufficient Home Training"

Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is to reaffirm my astounding love for the Igbo race home and abroad. I think this is a way out of the frivolous bans I usually get on Nairaland..
Once again, I say from the bottom of my heart that 'I ROVE ALL IGBOS'
YOU ARE NOT CRIMINALS..
YOU ARE NOT CHEST BEATERS...
YOU ARE NOT Igbos...
YOU ARE NOT DRUGS PUSHERS...
YOU ARE NOT DEVELOPERS...
YOU ARE ARE NOT 5%...
YOUR REGION IS NOT A POTOPOTOR REPUBLIC...
YOU'RE NOT PIGS AND IDIOTS...
AND FINALLY..
YOU ARE NOT IGBO AMAKA
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by CaptainG00D: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hm
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by Nightmareo07: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
This is to reaffirm my astounding love for the Igbo race home and abroad. I think this is a way out of the frivolous bans I usually get on Nairaland..
Once again, I say from the bottom of my heart

Ok bro, smiley Nice1

This is to show my astounding love for the YORUBA race home and abroad, way out of the frivolous bans I usually get on Nairaland..
Once again, I say from the bottom of my heart
that 'IROVE ALL YORUBAS
YOU ARE NOT SKULL MINERS
YOU ARE NOT CONEHEADS ..
YOU ARE NOT AFONJAS
U ARE NOT EWEDU REGIONS
YOU ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED MORONS.
YOU ARE NOT BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC
YOU ARE NOT DRUGS PUSHERS...
YOU ATE NOT INTERNET FRAUDSTERS...
YOU ARE ARE NOT ABOBAKUS....
YOU'RE NOT VULTURES
AND FINALLY..
YOU ARE NOT AFONJA AJOKA
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by dnawah(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
nairalaila:
A 25-year-old man identified as Akpos said to be dead for about 7 hours, left everyone speechless after waking minutes before he got buried in Delta State.

The man who was about getting buried at Jeddo, Warri, Delta State, reportedly died by 2a.m today and his grave was dug shortly after. However his mom who insisted that her child who was about getting buried in Delta isn't dead, begged for prayers which was held.

The man who woke after the casket for his burial arrived, has since been taken to the hospital for medical examination.

https://lailasnews.com/man-wakes-up-minutes-before-getting-buried-in-delta/

lalasticlala
na this kind thin way the verse people way the sell casket,he'll be like,no refund after payment,keep it for future use.
Re: Man Wakes Up, Minutes Before Being Buried In Delta by Tamarapetty(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Power of prayer

(1) (Reply)

Truck Driver Seen Sun-drying His Clothes Inside Traffic In Agege, Lagos / Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos / Lady Slits Rival’s Throat With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.