Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter (27676 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Abbeylistic: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
The truth of the matter is that Dele Momodu spread false information to the public even when he had the opportunity to investigate as a journalist. His lie was busted by Kayode Ogundamisi. My advice is that we should always verify any news we here before spreading it because it will surely affect our personality in future.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by vertueptime: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
gurnam:
A celebrity photographer cannot be a good journalist and that is why DM sucks on the job

Atleast his work made him famous, so he's successful at d job u say he sucks, wen u get ftc it wil b successful for u too
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by gurnam: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
vertueptime:

Atleast his work made him famous, so he's successful at d job u say he sucks, wen u get ftc it wil b successful for u too

Stop mentioning me if you lack the mental capacity to put my post into the right context
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jeez.....never knew Dele Momodu was that juvenile. Brown envelope journalist.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by oluwazoba: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
killsmith:
Afonja is fighting afonja. When time for fight start, they'll both run away.
grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin ;Dmy brother you will not kill me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by GetCofOProperty: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
gtown:

Ogundamisi is an idiot because he boosted lie of a fake news paddler you such much relies on to greease your daily happiness on nairaland.
I can see who is idiot between you and Ogundamisi. Your own idiocy even lack senses.
They can continue... And I thought these two are adults.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by FarahAideed: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
gtown:

Ogundamisi is an idiot because he boosted lie of a fake news paddler you such much relies on to greease your daily happiness on nairaland.
I can see who is idiot between you and Ogundamisi. Your own idiocy even lack senses.

It's not this Dele Mommodu Ish that is the premise for calling KO a fool
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Dareal90s(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
killsmith:
Like they ran away during Biafra war?
Afonja tot u a lesson ur generation can never forget, even d indomie ones.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by jonadaft: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I love the way Yoruba Muslims defend the Fulani cattle dullard.

Crushing anything that stands on their way, even their Christian brothers are not spared, all in a bid to please and show loyalty to Fulani herdsman who is a fellow Muslim undecided

This is a big lesson to Yoruba Christians and the Igbos cool

What about the miserable frustrated osu ipob pigs?
Your shit is now out tongue
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by jonadaft: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
killsmith:
E better pass ugly flat hairy chest beating

OSU TRADEMARK
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Demmzy15(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
killsmith:
grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by vertueptime: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
gurnam:

Stop mentioning me if you lack the mental capacity to put my post into the right context

Oya come and beat me olodo
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by lereinter(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
it's true when Yoruba say " white hair doesn't mean sense"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is The Annual Package Of An Lg Chairman / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.