Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

God: The Reason For Our Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God: The Reason For Our Existence (208 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Our Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God: The Reason For Our Existence by jonatoye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God: The Reason for Our Existence

WORD FOR TODAY
Our God is the only reason for our existence. If we fail to live for Him we are living for nothing and the confidence of having Him as an everlasting portion is a wonderful assurance that we have everything!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" (Lamentation 3:24 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the LORD had not been on our side, what would have become of us when the anger of the enemies flared against us, they would have swallowed us alive. But by the virtue of His mercy we have escaped like a bird out of the fowler's snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped (Psalm 124).

The best thing that ever happened to us, is the fact that God is standing by our side to bring His word to pass. He is the reason we live; the only One for us. We cannot fear because we have Him and we are surrounded by His love; His everlasting love. We need not to care what people say because
they don't know what He means to us and His precious plans for us.

Our yesterday wasn't without His grace, our today is full of the assurance of His wonderful Love and our tomorrow is secured in His hands. Our life is all about Him and for Him. Thank you for our yesterday, today and days to come; all we are and what will be, will be for your Glory alone.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Thank you for bringing us this far; We will serve and live for you alone, as we increase we will not sin against you and our glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
We are what we are just because of Him, Without Him in us we are nothing: He is the only reason for our existence!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Tuesday!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Trajectory And Free Will Of Life / Izreel Jamez Ft. Dervic Yayi Yesu / _|_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.