Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Griezmann: “i’m Now Sitting At The “top Table” Alongside Messi And Cristiano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann: “i’m Now Sitting At The “top Table” Alongside Messi And Cristiano (459 Views)

PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi / Pele:i Dream Of Playing Alongside Messi / Griezmann: “i’m Now Sitting At The “top Table” Alongside Messi And Cristiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Griezmann: “i’m Now Sitting At The “top Table” Alongside Messi And Cristiano by sportblitzz: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
The French international talked to AS exclusively about his personal scenario with Atlético, the Ballon d’Or and The Best awards and his motivation for staying in Madrid…

—A new season has just begun and it looks like a great moment in your profession after winning the Europa League with Atleti and capping it off with the World Cup win in Russia.

—Sure, it is true and it is fair to say I am enjoying football at present at both club stage and international level with great team-mates and managers. I really feel privileged and hope that this carries on.

—You’ve said in the past that you would like to sit at the “top table” alongside the likes of Messi and Cristiano. do you feel you now sit there?

—Sure, I believe so. I know other players are rising and I’m aware that I can improve my game too. This can be a driving force for me, improve, win more and keep winning by playing in the manner we play.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/17/griezmann-im-now-sitting-at-the-top-table-alongside-messi-and-cristiano/#ixzz5RRuIUqZe

Re: Griezmann: “i’m Now Sitting At The “top Table” Alongside Messi And Cristiano by KendrickAyomide: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yes o.
Thiago MESSI and CR7 junior

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19th September Free Football Prediction / Remembering Football Heroes: The Magic Of Ronaldinho / Super Eagles Move Four Places Up In New Fifa Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.