Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton (454 Views)

“i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton by Kingsmeal: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Actress Thandie Newton won the supporting drama actress award at the 70th Annual Primetime Emmys for “Westworld” and, even though she’s an atheist, thanked God during her speech. .

“I don’t even believe in God but I’m going to thank her tonight,” she said. Newton was nominated for her role as Maeve in HBO’s sci-fi western epic “Westworld” last year as well, but this marks her first win.

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-believe-in-god-but-im-going-to-thank-her-tonight-thandie-newton/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton by Shelumiel: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kingsmeal:

Actress Thandie Newton won the supporting drama actress award at the 70th Annual Primetime Emmys for “Westworld” and, even though she’s an atheist, thanked God during her speech. .

“I don’t even believe in God but I’m going to thank her tonight,” she said. Newton was nominated for her role as Maeve in HBO’s sci-fi western epic “Westworld” last year as well, but this marks her first win.
At the end of your short life , you will look back and say I was a fool for doubting the existence of God .
Re: I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton by LuciferCristi: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
God has a preeq so He is male.

What's this foolish evening newspaper saying?

(1) (Reply)

African Woman Has The Most Unique Name In The Whole World / Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes An Apology To Fans Ov / Osagie Doesn't Deserve To Be Talking He Needs To Go Back To The Village' - Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.