Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

“i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts (74321 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by hitng(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Controversial singer and social media personality, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess stirred reactions online after sharing a new video online.

The songstress posted a video of herself singing a worship song. The video caught the attention of many courtesy of her caption that read:

“Me having full blown worship session at midnight knowing fully well I am a lesbian going to hell.”

Furthermore, she wished for someone to start a queer church that suits her lifestyle.

In her words:

“Somebody should start a queer church for the culture, I need to live my praise and worship leader fantasies again and the straights would want me to stay committed, I just want an open relationship.”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZA1V7jG0x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Shalommy(f): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Chaii cheesy cheesy Lucifer dey worship God and why can't she? God is great.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Jicqueville: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
What she is smoking is becoming too much...

Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol she wanna make headlines again.

Nobody gives AF about y'all oldies. Dem young and fresh, awon Arryy Starr ti take over.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Westerhoffe(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Some people will just be mentioning Hell like they think it's a clubhouse.
Those there in Hell are regretting their lives, wishing they had a second chance; while those here are wishing to join them there.

Irony of the Spirit.

To those of you saying whatever you want in reaction to my comment about Hell, I pray you don't die before knowing the truth of the mystery of Hell. Because Hell is real. Saying this as a witness due to personal encounter and experience.
I won't say more than this.

260 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by finallybusy: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abeg, get rid of the white man's religion. The original African's doesn't care for one's sexuality.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by dangotesmummy: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Righteousness what do you have to say about this? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Mercury12(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol
Attention seeking beetch

I don't have nice words to say about confuse Gays,lesbians and the rest of the confuse Lgbt demonic and abominable lots.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Kingray10: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
So she is a lesbian and a WITCH.
grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Brendaniel: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Many of the LGBTQ folks claim the same, but I'm wondering why they brought this to front page.....
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Many stupid things to trend, things that has been keeping portable on limelight till date, this one too wan start

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
She is a Christian, she doesn't lie.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Ballzproblemm: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
g
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by accordadoga24(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nibo la tun jasi bayi nitori olorun?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol she wanna make headlines again.

Nobody gives AF about y'all oldies. Dem young and fresh, awon Arryy Starr ti take over.

4 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by MetroLane: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na Every Year you dey remind us say you be lesbian.

Drop hit song, madam no gree.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by StraightGaay: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
I am a gay wizard

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Hambivert: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
I feel sorry for her. I think she needs help
I remember when Olamide signed her to YBNL, she seemed decent with a bright prospect.
Sadly, I think she couldn't handle the little fame and the kind of life the entertainment industry offered; late nights and drugs.
Fame comes at a price, sparogatively hers killed her career before it even started, got her into depression, and brought out a demonic sexual preference.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sing.. u no gree sing make pple appreciate u.... Always forming victim

.... LGBT pple!!!!..do u guys understand that u are more than who u choose to fvck or sexually attracted to....u are always behaving like sex is ur only identity ...always yelling "I am gay where ever u go".. It's pathetic abeg

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Calicoe: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
I pity who invest for this one career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Tajoek: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Omo this one get mind
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Honchoslim16(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hell does not exist.

Next news please!

8 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by haybhi1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Make una no dey attach this girl to Badoo abeg

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Honourable1901(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Many are mad few are roaming

4 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Quest7777: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by thaoriginator: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
She used to be on nairaland years ago. Her demons got the better of her.

9 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Ireportlive: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
cry

Drugs like LSD would fvck you up for good

Just check far left of the clips and see her lighter..

3 Likes

Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by inoki247: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol Drugs....
Re: “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts by Ireportlive: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Hell does not exist.

Next news please!

Hell is a state of mind and she is already in that state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.