Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) (34743 Views)

5.0 Wireless Optical Computer Mouse / How To Setup Your Smartphone As Computer Mouse And Keyboard / Amazon: Computer Mouse Yet A Keyboard, TV Remote Control And Still Game Pad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by nepapole(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=macanu post=71311986][/quote]
Are you from the state of osun?
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Koolking(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Smh. I know it will be Africa. She seems to be Yoruba. NCAN will have a fun filled day over us today. NCAN, report reaching me says she isn't Yoruba. She lived in the east all her life before been brought to the south. The school is just a yoruba school but she is IGBO

Fear of Computer [logizomechanophobia] or Mouse [musophobia] is not peculiar to Africa or Nigeria. Even in developed and highly technoligcal countries, certain human and animal develop some sort of fear for Computer and some Mouse. It's human and animal form of fear.

The little girl might be seeing a mouse unknown to her it's a digital mouse. People actually fear mouse.

I am not surprised. She will overcome her fear
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by itiswellandwell: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Koolking:

Fear of Computer [logizomechanophobia] or Mouse [musophobia] is not peculiar to Africa or Nigeria. Even in developed and highly technoligcal countries, certain human and animal develop some sort of fear for Computer and some Mouse. It's human and animal form of fear.

The little girl might be seeing a mouse unknown to her it's a digital mouse. People actually fear mouse.

I am not surprised. She will overcome her fear

Thanks for the Enlightenment sir.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
PLEASE how do I reach this girl, I have a LAPTOP and Tablet for her.
Name of school.
Location of school.
Home address if possible.
Thanks
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Jarus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
I prefer to see it as touching.

She may still become a computer guru in the future.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Koolking(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Thanks for the Enlightenment sir.

Peace bro
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by nedsly: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
This phobia is from homemade. I can guess there's a similar mouse at her home, and the last time she touched it, she received the kind of beating she can never forget
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by akinszz: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Smh. I know it will be Africa. She seems to be Yoruba. NCAN will have a fun filled day over us today. NCAN, report reaching me says she isn't Yoruba. She lived in the east all her life before been brought to the south. The school is just a yoruba school but she is IGBO.
Make i run comot for thread before they bounce on me.

Clean cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
The teacher is a quack. She didn't introduce it properly to them.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by kending: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Seems they are acting "gods must be crazy"
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
She was privileged to touch the mouse but she misuse the opportunity.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
nairalee:
It's actually psychological... She heard it's called mouse and the name gave her the chills... Same happened to me the first time a girl said I should touch her kitty... And her kitty actually smelt fishy.... She had to first assure me that cats don't eat meat before I could lay a finger
Lol,
and u think u have sense?

1 Like

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by aalangel(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Down here my little niece no dey gree me use my mouse each time they visit

1 Like

Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by melaninpop: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Acjohn:
When she is supposed to be making her hard ware now, she is still scared.

I hope ha future holds hope sha because this her state so na hopelessness

No dear......... No child is hopeless . Don't be shocked that this same girl will be a computer Wiz tomorrow.
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Sign of primitivity and underdevelopment
Even a monkey will not run for that system
Re: This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) by nairalee(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
charliboy654:

Lol,
and u think u have sense?

I don't know how to put it for u to understand....

THE FACT THAT I THINK, IS PROOF I HAVE SENSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate Windows 10 / 5mb Hard Drive Being Shipped Out, Year 1956 / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.