Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (37106 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by baum1: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by baum1: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by baum1: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
The truth is bitter,
they always f....ck around without anybody noticing them

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by kizyalex10(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
look at all the ignorant replies on this thread.... then people wonder why Nigeria is a backward sad place filled with gullible follow follow sheep. a single mother should be compared to a prostitute, really?!?!?!?! that lecturer should be fired ON THE SPOT for teaching rubbish to kids, and if my child would be in that school, i would be asking for a refund asap!

i'd rather a woman become a single mother than stay with a deadbeat irresponsible man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than staying with an abusive man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than being miserable in marriage

only highly deluded people would look down on a single mother, without knowing the reason why she is a single mother, to begin with.
dat is if they re divorced.but once they gave birth out of wedluck then he isnt far from d truth.watch whizkid nd his babe mama drama.what re d girls tinking.tomorrow if they re called prostitute.dey will get angry

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Amberon: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Only sensible people are welcome in my mentions. cool
Airforce1:

Replying you is a total waste of time

I'm done
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Daboomb: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Madam, where is the father of your daughter ?

I asked because you look like someone that would desert a lover because he's broke .

That is why she is blasting and blasting ...... the truth came too close to home. grin

They rear psychologically unbalanced children all in the name of feminism.

5 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Daboomb: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
look at all the ignorant replies on this thread.... then people wonder why Nigeria is a backward sad place filled with gullible follow follow sheep. a single mother should be compared to a prostitute, really?!?!?!?! that lecturer should be fired ON THE SPOT for teaching rubbish to kids, and if my child would be in that school, i would be asking for a refund asap!

i'd rather a woman become a single mother than stay with a deadbeat irresponsible man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than staying with an abusive man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than being miserable in marriage

only highly deluded people would look down on a single mother, without knowing the reason why she is a single mother, to begin with.

Go and fire the lecturer now.... irannu.

Instead of working on their marriage and making it work, they are jumping upandown forming single mothers.
Shey we should buy you a present for being a single mother, right?
You used arrogance to destroy your marriage and now you are expecting sympathy from everyone around ba?

Three Gboosa to all those women who value their marriage and do everything to make it work and raise balance children.
Sympathy those those women who not out of choice, but probably due to 'fate' have had to rear their children alone, when they lost their husbands, those are the real heroines.............. not some useless online oloshos. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by ifartonyou: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Moji12 :
I'm a single mum, n I'm no way a prostitute, some people
can b victim of circumstances. So many reasons behind
it, but y must u people b biased, it takes two to tango.
Would v love to tell d story/journey to my single parent, I
mean how it came by but I don't think I owe any one any
explanation.
lefulefu:
nice looking kid
You wan take style add another BAAASTARD to her list, bad boy don smell ashawo puna :-XMoji12 :
explanation.
lefulefu:
nice looking kid
You wan take style add another BAAASTARD to her list, bad boy don smell ashawo puna
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by fasterwell(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adamummya:
that's not fair, I'm a single mum...and I know the reason I'm one but I'm not a prostitute

Don't mind the lecture and those supporting him

It is a wise decision to be a single mother and prove to the world that you a working womb than to be claiming to lose your womb through abortion

As for prostitution, every man or woman who has had sex before marriage is a prostitute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by cooltola(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Single mom happened if relationship do not work out. For example if husband was extremely abusive to his wife, and the wife left the man with her children because she is no longer safe, is she a prostitute? I

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by willyjacs(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2018
This English language na problem for some people sha
When did the definition of prostitute become single mothers
For those of u who do not know what "prostitute" means..... always get a dictionary beside u before coming online so u dont coman embarrass yourselves.

Cox a woman is single nd having a child doesnt mean it was as a result of her sleeping around for money.
It might be a result of failed relationships, denial by the man, or those guys who'll make a lady bliv them,get her pregnant nd run away from their responsibilities......some of these ladies decided to keep their babies and raise them instead of abortion....

Lastly....fornication or adultery is not prostitution
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Duru1(m): 2:50am On Sep 19, 2018
There is nothing such as "single mother". Is there is any "double mother"? It is either a woman is a divorcee or mother out of wedlock. This nonsensical idiocy of the feminist fame has to stop.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by chiefolododo(m): 3:58am On Sep 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

shouldnt we? here you are believing that the above teachers didnt do anything wrong (or that his comment is RIGHT). it makes absolutely NO SENSE to me that anyone would even think is such a way.

here is your IMPORTANT question of the day: since you seem to believe that a teachers can brainwash students in schools with his personal views, would you also be ok if that same teachers was telling kids that Buhari is the perfect president and people should vote for him again (if/when you believed the contrary)?!?!?
The man is not totally wrong

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Adamummya(f): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2018
ogianyo:
Are you? Are the lady on your dp? Don't think so

yeah...that's me, were you expecting me to look old and haggard ?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Obierika(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

very true bro, therefore NOBODY should sit here and pretend that ALL single mothers are prostitutes (like that deluded teachers said)... but let me go even further and ask:"what deluded donkey marries a prostitute, have a kid with her then divorces her and calls her a prostitute?" i only see such BS in movies....so let me repeat again...ANY PERSON WHO BELIEVES THAT ALL SINGLE MOTHERS ARE PROSTITUTES SHOULD GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT ASAP

I'm with you on this 100%!
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Adamummya(f): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
Madam you don't owe stupid nairalanders an explanation for being a single mom. Most of them have the IQ of cockroaches. I wish you all the best.

thanks

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Jaideyone(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
Madam, where is the father of your daughter ?

I asked because you look like someone that would desert a lover because he's broke .
really?

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by femi4: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Adamummya:
that's not fair, I'm a single mum...and I know the reason I'm one but I'm not a prostitute
At your age....smh

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Seahawk: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2018
This forum is so disgustingly toxic.
Full of misogyny, bigotry and tribalistic posts.

Yet the MODs only ban those who insult the retards that post these brain-hurting comments. Like how do you call out an obvious Mor0n without telling him that he’s a Mor0n? You’re the one who gets banned. But the sea of less than human-reasoning level of cognition are leafy unchecked.

Spits

There’s a serious need for mass brain transplants on this forum. How can there be so many foolish people in one gathering. Are they hand-selected.

Color me bewildered

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Seahawk: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Liftme:
This is unbelievable shocked Are you truly a man? My goodness, men like you are rare, so on point and perfectly reasonable.

Thumbs up man .......

Your surprised like that because you’re only used to seeing majority of guys be assholes and get praised for it. Tells you something doesn’t it?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Escobapablo(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2018
We have a culture that looks down on a single mother from on set. D arguments of all those in support of single mother hood is that some men r not worth d trouble. I can reason with that. But what's d reason for being called a bastard, cos last I checked, we still have d word in d dictionary, and d context it is used around here is like BSC n hnd. I don't think our culture is in support of these. Culture is d problem. If we don't want to be insulted, I think it's better to be in a place where single motherhood is an acceptable way of life. Or just keep quiet .
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by ochiazam: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
I know of a man that beat his wife, until she got brain damaged. The lady needs drugs to keep her mentally stable now. Wouldnt it be better if that woman choose to be a single mother rather then being in an abusive marriage. We Nigerians love to judge people without knowing their story.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by 10kbelow: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
What about the single father
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by kongolo(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

That is why she is blasting and blasting ...... the truth came too close to home. grin

They rear psychologically unbalanced children all in the name of feminism.
You are right.Their children are psychologically unbalanced.All you have to do is take a look at the black American community and see how single motherhood has destroyed its basic fabric.
I think the Nigerian internet space has become highly feminine.If you don't support anything that has to do with the female whether good or bad,you are automatically labelled "backward".It's all a shaming tactic to make one "get in line" with the herd.I won't fall for it

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by ochiazam: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

Go and fire the lecturer now.... irannu.

Instead of working on their marriage and making it work, they are jumping upandown forming single mothers.
Shey we should buy you a present for being a single mother, right?
You used arrogance to destroy your marriage and now you are expecting sympathy from everyone around ba?

Three Gboosa to all those women who value their marriage and do everything to make it work and raise balance children.
Sympathy those those women who not out of choice, but probably due to 'fate' have had to rear their children alone, when they lost their husbands, those are the real heroines.............. not some useless online oloshos. undecided

I know of a man that beat his wife, until she got brain damaged. The lady needs drugs to keep her mentally stable now. Wouldnt it be better if that woman choose to be a single mother rather then being in an abusive marriage. We Nigerians love to judge people without knowing their story.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by ochiazam: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Tollzara:
Fück retärds like you and the most high stupid bastard you worship.

Ignore him, Reading the Bible upside down. His the type that on a monday morning when others are heading to work, his heading to the church to pray for prosperity. undecided
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
ifartonyou:
Moji12 :
explanation.

You wan take style add another BAAASTARD to her list, bad boy don smell ashawo puna :-XMoji12 :
explanation.

You wan take style add another BAAASTARD to her list, bad boy don smell ashawo puna
na wao... Person wey i never see how i wan take nack am. I just made an innocent compliment on her child biko.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Grahamjnr(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bluezy13:

And what makes you think that those who give negative remarks above about a single mother, do not know the reason why she is a single mother, to begin with

It is unwise to call their replies "ignorant" simply because you do not know their reasons for disregarding single mothers.

A couple of single mothers I've met, irrespective of their pride always end up telling me that it was a mistake on their part, and would have avoided it if they could.

I'm not against them, I have no negative remark about single mothers but that doesn't mean I have to term other people's comments as "ignorant" or borne of high delusion. They have their reasons.
I was hoping to read your stance on the issue on ground, "single mothers being equated to prostitutes". Without saying anything on that, you've not yet made a point. Cheers!
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by rafcrown(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ?
A SINGLE MUM CHANGING MEN LIKE WRAPPER IS ....
A CHEATING WIFE ,KICKED OUT, IS .......
AFTER KIDS, LIVING INDEPENDENT LIFE ,WITHOUT HUBBY IS....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.