Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (37555 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Liftme(f): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Seahawk:

Your surprised like that because you’re only used to seeing majority of guys be assholes and get praised for it. Tells you something doesn’t it?
Well, yes it does.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Ugosample(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Duru1:
There is nothing such as "single mother". Is there is any "double mother"? It is either a woman is a divorcee or mother out of wedlock. This nonsensical idiocy of the feminist fame has to stop.

So what's the difference between a single mother and a woman who gave birth out of wedlock? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Can I Start A Family With 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.