Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) (22994 Views)

Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

We are all wonderfully made...

No more fighting on Nairaland, lets learn to embrace peace. Order a Peace t-shirt from my store, see my signature
Na the same POLO the THIEF wear...
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
He is lucky. petrol is expensive these days.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by babtoundey(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Edojoma:
Dis is Wat we call Okporoko tying in South South, not just anyone can tie a thief like dat, it's an occupation, ones a thief is caught, dey contact u for tying,,, �

Contact for tying grin
Edojoma:
Dis is Wat we call Okporoko tying in South South, not just anyone can tie a thief like dat, it's an occupation, ones a thief is caught, dey contact u for tying,,, �

Contact for tying

What a ludicrous job that is! But one day he that ties (the tier) shall be tied.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kingjames(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
a thief stole a taking drum. African asked: Were will he bit it
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by adetes: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

No more fighting on Nairaland, lets learn to embrace peace. Order a Peace t-shirt from my store, see my signature

is it free of charge??
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by xjiggy: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
zoba88:
The Bayelsa State Vigilante Service said it will continue to sustain its current efforts aimed at eradicating crimes at various parts of the state.

Chairman of the Service, Evangelist Parkins Ogede, said this while parading an armed robbery suspect, one Mr. Lucky David-Ozuowe, 34, from Delta state before newsmen at the Service Headquarters in Yenagoa.

He said the suspect and two of his accomplices still at large, snatched a Sianna from their victim at a gunpoint in Delta State during an armed robbery operation in Bayelsa the state.

According to him, the victim who used car tracking device to ascertain the actual position of his stolen vehicle, indicated that it was in Bayelsa state.

Evangelist Ogede explained that, the victim reported the incident to the service who immediately swing into action that culminated to his apprehension along Sani Abacha Expressway.

The Security Chief maintained that the suspect and his accomplices were targeting their victim in a false pretense of repairing their stolen vehicle.

In sighting the Vigilantes, the armed robbers, according to Evangelist Ogede took to their hills but his gallant men gave them a hot chase which led to the arrest of one of the suspects.

He said a double barrel revolving gun and the stolen car were recovered and the suspect is now cooling off with the police authorities.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/car-snatcher-caught-and-tied-with-rope.html
I no sure u do essay writing during ur WAEC or else Na F9. I never see write up with so much typo since I learn how to read. Na wao
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
He should be left in that position until his last breath

Idiot, one of the lazy youths
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Akpacha(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

creative! Love it. But we can never be one. We don't have anything in common. How much would it cost me to get 2 in kd? Guess u have other colours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
dreamwords:
afonja,, he must b from sw
Bayelsa
Geography F9
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by tunchyluv(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
Your own don be today. This car i have available for sale for 2.7m can not be snatched.

2009 toyota camry muscle

https://www.nairaland.com/4735376/2009-toyota-camry-muscle-sale

Omoh see advert na.. Nigerians sha ����

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

Sharap my friend inter-ethnic fight is what gives Nairaland it's zest, besides those 3 three tribes are not the only nationalities we have in these country!
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
tunchyluv:

Omoh see advert na.. Nigerians sha ����
grin
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Akpacha:
creative! Love it. But we can never be one. We don't have anything in common. How much would it cost me to get 2 in kd? Guess u have other colours.
N3,499 per one t-shirt, two will cost N6,998. Check my signature to visit my store and order. We have only Black and Off White.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Sharap my friend inter-ethnic fight is what gives Nairaland it's zest, besides those 3 three tribes are not the only nationalities we have in these country!
OK sir. Please order my quality t-shirts. wink
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cyoung4real:

is it free of charge??
It's not free bro, considering the quality of material and cost of printing, it cost only N3,499
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Na the same POLO the THIEF wear...
No sir, can you find "Teach Peace" on his t-shirt?
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2018
thats how they steal vehicles and put them on sites like naija auto.com at ridiculously low prices.

buying vehicles in these region is a big risk.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Na wetin fit am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Woman Tortures Boy With Bites & Razor Blades in Lagos (Pic) / Man Cuts Own Throat In Suicide Attempt At Lagos Bus Stop, Blames Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.