Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) (22969 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by GistMedia0: 4:36pm On Mar 14
Men of the Adamawa State Police Command have arrested a 42year-old man identified as Auwul Shaibu, for allegedly raping his 9-year biological daughter.

The incidents occurred in Kabak Mubi South local government area on Monday, March 11. The suspect Auwal Shaibu was apprehended following a report by his wife Asmau Isa.

During the course of investigation, the suspect confessed committing the offence but blamed it to taken too much alcohol and Drugs.

Confirming the incident to newsmen, the spokesperson of the command, SP Nguroje, said the Commissioner of Police, Adamawa State Command, CP Dankombo Morris, has ordered for a diligent investigation and prosecution of the suspect upon completion of the investigation.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/man-arrested-for-raping-9-year-old-daughter-in-adamawa-blames-alcohol-and-drugs-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by AmakaTips2: 4:47pm On Mar 14
Arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Boogyman557: 4:51pm On Mar 14
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Namaster: 5:07pm On Mar 14
Bless the wife for reporting the issue ASAP. Some would have kept quiet.

Now, it's time to crack his balls like eggs.

Pedophiles and rapists should be handed over to the arbiters of jungle justice. They should receive instant and brutal justice.

Also, this one seems premeditated. Sounds like he took the drugs and alcohol to gain courage to carry out this heinous act.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Jennyclay(f): 5:12pm On Mar 14
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these foolish men sad

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by wrongman665(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14
Bastard....

4 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14
See his face like Ganduje

12 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by alpharoyalty: 9:14pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!
The fact that a handful of men choose to be stupid does not mean all men are stupid.
All men are not the same. So please, leave God out of it.

21 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by dopedealer(m): 3:26am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

Let's even assume the man does not have sense . Is it not another Animalistic behaviour to blame God on the behaviour of man ?!?
No be everything be cruise o

Watch your mouth girl !

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:50am On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!
If you continue on this lane, you may lose your sanity o. God no be your mate o sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Depriest2020: 9:05am On Mar 15
Your wife was at home but the alcohol and drugs asked you to ignore your wife and rape your daughter and you obliged?

8 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by EdiskyHarry: 5:14pm On Mar 15
Life imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Misterc(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15
Them Never Castrate Am Already angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15
the fact that this demon is still alive is what amazes me...

ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked!

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by benuejosh: 5:15pm On Mar 15
This is very demonic. Which level of alcohol and drug will make you do that to your daughter of that age?

See as him resemble that Peter Obi son wey be gay.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Duelee: 5:15pm On Mar 15
I don't know who the magistrate gonna blame when he gives him 14 years.

In the other news: I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts. WhatsApp 09=0.2570.3=36.6
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Theoarhics: 5:16pm On Mar 15
Who snap this man this passport try. He capture the wicked face wella

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by havenz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15
How him take fit buy Alcohol and drugs way don cost pass life.

Say Not To APC But Them No Hear.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Creamypie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15
Face of a rapist and paedo. Nigeria government is complicit in crimes, which is y they don't have or publish public register of all sexual offenders or have a Data base

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by StraightGaay: 5:16pm On Mar 15
The evening newspaper up there is playing God.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by JooEeL(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15
Adamawa: the new Uganda.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Godstiger(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15
Castration to the rescue
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15
Konji is bastard
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by NaijaNaWaa: 5:22pm On Mar 15
So dem dey sell alcohol in Adamawa?
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15
This ur alcohol ND drug no carry u go wia ashawo dey abi? Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by epondudu: 5:23pm On Mar 15
They should just amputate his third leg jare. tongue
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by inoki247: 5:24pm On Mar 15
Make the kill him too or feed him to Lion and blame alcohol and drug too...
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by thesicilian: 5:25pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!
You were obviously raped by your father. No two ways about it

13 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by phemmie06(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15
His two balls should be sliced
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by femi4: 5:26pm On Mar 15
GistMedia0:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/man-arrested-for-raping-9-year-old-daughter-in-adamawa-blames-alcohol-and-drugs-2.html
cut that dick....that's animalistic behaviour

Your dick dey rise against your blood, a kid for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15
Things dey happen sad
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by SensualMan: 5:27pm On Mar 15
All these E'bad an boys and rape. Must u rape ur daughter ? : angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.