Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer (25130 Views)

Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? / 26-year-old Nigerian Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Turn Expired Tyres Into Beautiful Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by israelboy1(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Year wey person gat use explore....and get the real taste of life...na NYSC drama guy man gat play along for here.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by AleAirHub(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Such news needed to be cycle over & over again so as to serve as a motivation to others. kiss
Pabloosas:
This same news made front page the other day. Why recycle it?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by kurlarday: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
If he can't help Nigeria, sadly Nigeria obviously can't help him too. Let him just change his name and forget about Nigeria...Nigeria will be great with or without him. There are several other talents over here that would still manifest in this era and they won't say they can't help Nigeria. #GodBlessNigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by ringi82(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Brain drain is big challenge in Nigeria.. Our people are excelling in various fields abroad.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by smileyoo: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2018
yoruba amaka. nigerians always doing fine outside the country, but inside the country, nigerians 're turned to zombies through evil govts hostile policies.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by kerry57: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Good to see Afonja doing great in diaspora and making naija look great abroad.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2018
We don't always achieve it from Nigeria, this country na destiny killer, if he was in Nigeria am sure he will still be solving circuit theory in the University.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by SonofDevil: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2018
unto
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2018
famzynet:
Nigerians are moving waves outside the country while the ones in the country are planning on how to leave the country. All because of a certificateless and senseless president. Let us all join hands and vote out Buhari in 2019.

Making waves without nysc certificate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by dermmy(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

What makes him a Nigerian?
Did Nigeria train him in Robotics?
Which Nigerian institute could have brought out the star in him? UNILAG? UNN? OAU? Which? undecided

Can Nigeria employ him? Can Nigeria give him with UK is giving him? The money, the environment, the peace of mind, the inspiration, the electricity, the unlimited data to research his work?

He left the shi-t-hole country as a teenager and that's the reason he had a platform to showcase his excellence. I doff my heart for him and his visionary parents!

Congratulations young man!

U get am well well. If this guy was in Nigeria he would be playing nairabet

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by flames01: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Imagine if this guy is an Igbo, no one will hear word here.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by IMASTEX: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

Which Nigerian institute could have brought out the star in him? UNILAG? UNN? OAU? Which? undecided

Can Nigeria employ him? Can Nigeria give him with UK is giving him? The money, the environment, the peace of mind, the inspiration, the electricity, access to the internet, the unlimited data to research his work?

He left the shi-t-hole country as a teenager and that's the reason he had a platform to showcase his excellence. I doff my heart for him and his visionary parents!

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerian leaders and politicians don't care about the massive brain drain Nigeria is currently having. All they care is how they'll win the next elections and how they'll pad their already overflowing pockets with our collective wealth.

Any youth that votes for these politicians again deserves the rot in which he lives in today.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Dollabiz: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2018
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by qanda: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Good development

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nukilia: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

Can Nigeria employ him? Can Nigeria give him with UK is giving him? The money, the environment, the peace of mind, the inspiration, the electricity, access to the internet, the unlimited data to research his work?

SARS would have beaten the hell out of him in Nigeria with that kind of hairstyle.. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by IMASTEX: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

Seconded
They now want to claim he is a Nigerian simply because he was born in Nigeria or the parents are Nigerians. Sorry for them,

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

Sadly, you wrote the truth. The young man could have had his talent buried in him forever if he has stayed in this country.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by IMASTEX: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
dermmy:

U get am well well. If this guy was in Nigeria he would be playing nairabet
Gbam!
Federal Special Armed Robert Squad (FSARS) will still be on his neck for been jobless. Double wahala for him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2018
israelboy1:
Year wey person gat use explore....and get the real taste of life...na NYSC drama guy man gat play along for here.

The problem of Nigeria is not NYSC.

It's just a one year programme. Lots of students in the West take a year off to join charitable organizations or just plain travel around the world before going to college or settling down to search for a job.

The problem with Nigeria is an enabling environment or the lack of it, a tattered education system that sees lecturers recycling the garbage they learnt in 1204AD.

If I was the president of this country, once you've written WAEC and passed there will be a mandatory one year or two years military training.

Part of the training will also include career training to help you know exactly what you wanna do in life. You'll also write your jamb in camp.

After which you can now go to the university of your choice or proceed to military school for full military training or police college for police training if that's your desire.

But first, Nigeria's education system like other areas need to be totally overhauled.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by ifechi6272: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Nive

22 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Konisewu: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one

Our Nigeria John Connor ..

#konisewu#
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by FrankTalk1: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians always excel anywhere they find themselves in the world.

The future of the world lies in technology.
However, it is sad that there is no enough encouragement and empowerment by the government to inspire and motivate geniuses, young scientists, ICT experts, innovators and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

See 13 BEST BUSINESS SECTORS IN NIGERIA THAT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE MORE WEALTHY SOON.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Mahsums: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2018
My name is Kenechukwu from Enugu and i am in pain

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
flyca:
Claimers!

Appendage: Someone quoted me now and said, “SARS would have beaten the daylight out of him with that hairstyle” grin cheesy grin
Pledge some allegiance to your Fatherland.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by flyca: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Realberg:

[s]Pledge some allegiance to your Fatherland.[/s]
Tell that to your thieving politicians.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by HODcol: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
If U want to make something out of life,leave the asshole Nigeria to saner countries!Here in Nigeria intelligence,brilliance,skills...are clipped by politics and politicians who most times are uneducated,clueless,nepotic and ignorant.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by vioment: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Naijans doing good abroad with the raw brain talent from here. And it even spreads to the genes of the raw brain talent.

Some of the things that have guided me most, especially if i travel outside, have been naija mentality influenced whether bad or good, even when i use oda people format na naija view guide am.

Am not surprised by that feat. I am surprised about how the source is drier than those sipping from the source.

Why is this news not coming from naija itself. We are really a shithole.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Pabloosas(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
olujastro:

Sadly, Adekunle can't help Nigeria as he won't have time for NYSC drama.
This should be enough reason (to drive a demand for a review of the nysc act.)
For Nigeria every thing is about politics. All wailers were excitedly celebrating Adeosun's exit forgetting the wider implication for Nigeria, that we're set to lose skilled hands based overseas to an unnecessary one year sex scheme called NYSC.

Imagine Elon Musk was Nigerian but can't be appointed into our Space Development Agency because of NYSC, whereas a governor needs not pass Waec
I quite agree with you, something needs to be done about the act ASAP.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer by Kayleb26(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
This is good news.

Meanwhile, get educational, investment, housing loans etc without collateral or guarantors.

Call/Chat 09030522789 Now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ccna And Ccnp Testking And Pass4sure / Meet Ekene Obayi, Herdswoman From Enugu Who Is A Graduate Of UNN (Video) / TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.