Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (375 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by 2Ebisco: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki has assured party members in Lagos State that he will do everything within his reach to ensure the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) produces the next governor of the state.

According to Saraki who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the PDP, he has the medicine of the man who is regarded as the godfather terrorizing Lagos.

He said: “What you have been fighting for many years, you will have it during the coming election because you now have somebody that has intention and charisma to deal with those disturbing you.

“I have a medicine of the man who regards himself as godfather terrorizing Lagos State. We have their formula, come next year, PDP will take over Lagos.”

Saraki went on to warn the party members to beware of presidential aspirants who are promising to restructure Nigeria. According to him, that is one thing a president cannot do on his own because he requires the legislature.

He said: “Many aspirants will tell you that they will restructure Nigeria, but don’t let them deceive you because restructuring is not something only a president can do because certain laws also need to change.

“So you need a president that has political sagacity to carry people along. But there are very few aspirants today that possess such charisma. Once I assume office, I will devolve more powers to the state.’’

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/ill-teach-you-how-to-defeat-tinubu-in.html

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Lipscomb(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Really.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by donphilopus: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
This man that's not sure of securing Kwara come 2019 is talking? You'll lose Kwara either by hook or by crook come next year.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2018

(1)

Omisore Agreed To Work With Pdp-saraki Declared / NPYM Leader's Message To President Buhari / When Did I Become Donald Trump That Even President Bhutan Sent Me Friend Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.