Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song (4090 Views)

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by EzegeNG: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
It is obviously not the end of the year for music artiste Davido, as he just announced via his twitter account that he is working on a new single with Flyboy INC Boss Kizz Daniel.

Davido tweeted a line from the verse of the song; “See baby if u want to leave Biko leave !!! No do shakara no dey carry your shoulder ooo!! @iamkissdaniel x OBO … soon COME”.

Kizz Daniel and Davido have worked together in the past alongside Tiwa Savage on the remix of Kizz Daniel’s hit debut single Woju. A lot has since changed for both artistes musically over the years as they have grown to be chart-toppers with their songs. Therefore, we expect nothing but a Banger that will rip the charts to pieces!

See tweet below:

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-set-to-release-a-new-song-with-kizz-daniel/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
OK. We are waiting to hear d collabo track

But e be like chioma shakara don dey too much for am to handle grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by itspzpics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Haa am waiting for dis jam
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by mayweather145: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
That boy kiss Daniel is so talented...... Goona weigh shoulder ..... With Davido and Wizkid .....soon
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by Ehiscotch(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
That's a line from Kizz Daniel's One Ticket. I thought it was a solo when I heard the snippet, but, well, I thought wrong.
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Every time girls
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by folarin007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
banger alert

check out my signature
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by engrelvis(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
mayweather145:
That boy kiss Daniel is so talented...... Goona weigh shoulder ..... With Davido and Wizkid .....soon
kiss Daniel is far better dan davido or wizkid.like I always tell people life is nt fair.d heavenly power v already decided is davido n wizkid time to shine.just pray kizz Daniel time will come too.dat guy is good

6 Likes

Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by keryj(f): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
kizz crush Daniel kiss

for that he-diot that came (and will come) shoulting holosho, am waiting for ur quote with ur fine lilwayne meme grin grin
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by keryj(f): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
engrelvis:
kiss Daniel is far better dan davido or wizkid.like I always tell people life is nt fair.d heavenly power v already decided is davido n wizkid time to shine.just pray kizz Daniel time will come too.dat guy is good

thats y i love him and love u too for loving him smiley

he does not exhibit babish altitude like that kid-wiz
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by KendrickAyomide: 3:32am On Sep 19, 2018
engrelvis:

complete ignoramus. which one come be heavenly power
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by engrelvis(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

my brother life is nt fair .ls nt everybody dat put in their best dat comes out top. l their r people u know in life dat v work very hard yet dey r nt successful whereas some people will just put little effort n viola dey r millionaires.dnt think power dat b (heavenly) dat determine dat.Dis is nt issue of christainity or religion.
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by engrelvis(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

my brother life is nt fair .ls nt everybody dat put in their best dat comes out top. Their r people u know in life dat v work very hard yet dey r nt successful whereas some people will just put in little effort n viola dey r millionaires.dnt u think power dat b (heavenly) dat determine dat.Dis is nt issue of christainity or religion.
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by OKorowanta: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2018
engrelvis:

I disagree wen you say Wizkid too.Wizkid problem which also turns out to be a blessing is dat,he's only singing and playing to the gallery.Blessing bicos such songs have made him so rich "if i show you d money o,are u gonna dance o, 'Eledumare bless you wit money o baby o... soco,soco,soco and so on and so forth.He sings wot most Nigerians want to hear.We've heard him on songs like Shabba, Come Closer,Mamacita with Tinnie Tempah,his recent collabo on Bad Energy with Skepta etc and he delivered.
Take time to listen to Young Jeezy ft Wizkid and Trey Songz,you go understand say d boy good die.
If d boy really wan sing,he dey sing.
Sometimes i'm tempted to hate his songs but then again wen i listen to some of his other songs,i just conclude he's just up for the business side of it all and its working for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by engrelvis(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2018
OKorowanta:

I disagree wen you say Wizkid too.Wizkid problem which also turns out to be a blessing is dat,he's only singing and playing to the gallery.Blessing bicos such songs have made him so rich "if i show you d money o,are u gonna dance o, 'Eledumare bless you wit money o baby o... soco,soco,soco and so on and so forth.He sings wot most Nigerians want to hear.We've heard him on songs like Shabba, Come Closer,Mamacita with Tinnie Tempah,his recent collabo on Bad Energy with Skepta etc and he delivered.
Take time to listen to Young Jeezy ft Wizkid and Trey Songz,you go understand say d boy good die.
Sometimes i'm tempted to hate his songs but wen i listen to some of his other songs,i just conclude he's just up for the business side of it all and its working for him.
to some extent I agree with u

1 Like

Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by happybee: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Lolgrin..

E be like say chioma don dey give David wahala, what's up with "if you want to leave"..grin
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2018
OKorowanta:

Sometimes i'm tempted to hate his songs but wen i listen to some of his other songs,i just conclude he's just up for the business side of it all and its working for him.
baba your kidney dey work
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by Shakushaku1(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
OKorowanta:

Make I buy u beer for this comment
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
OKorowanta:

Bro, Kiss Daniel is better than Wizkid
Re: Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song by okenwaa(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2018
OKorowanta:

Sometimes i'm tempted to hate his songs but then again wen i listen to some of his other songs,i just conclude he's just up for the business side of it all and its working for him.

Nana Rogues, Wizkid and not3s---To The Max
Madtt!!!

The person you quoted likes music but you know music.

Davido is good,but Wiz and Kiss are way better.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Rocks Sexy Bikini (Photos) / Davido Lists All Members Of The 30 Billion Gang. / Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.