Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,064 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) (5203 Views)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by FlirtyGist: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Don jazzy who is known for making pranks on Linda Ikeji has being force by Nigerians after making a photoshopped picture of him as he visits Linda Ikeji on her maternity bed.

See the photoshopped & original pictures below!

Source :: http://gistmore.com/nigerians-force-don-jazzy-visit-linda-ikeji-maternity-bed-photoshopped

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by FlirtyGist: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2018

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by itspzpics(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Haha lol, zero chill my 9ja people..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
So no one can do a Linda on Linda. All these recycled speculations just shows how poor our journalism and blogging is.

We need real investigative bloggers who can uncover serious dirt on celebrities first hand. Sha, with the way other copy copy bloggers will begin to plagiarize sef , it might very well not be worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ehiscotch:
So no one can do a Linda on Linda. All these recycled speculations just shows how poor our journalism and blogging is.

We need real investigative bloggers who can uncover serious dirt on celebrities first hand. Sha, with the way other copy copy bloggers will begin to plagiarize sef , it might very well not be worth it.
Their own is to be disturbing us here with their half baked stories, constituting nuisance up and down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by folarin007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
this one weak me grin grin grin grin

check out my signature
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by Abdul3391(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Baby j= Baby Jazzy
sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Africa will be better when they learn to work on their weaknesses.
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Useless photoshop
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by falcon01: 3:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Ehiscotch:

walai your head dey there. No blogger don hug up something even if na fake news at least it will kick start everything. This shows that they are all copying from her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by GentleMoney: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by gaby(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by keryj(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2018
haba dude should visit her for real nah
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by zainbaika: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2018
lol, nigerians en
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shit it just hit me..... She calls him baby J are we sure it's not Baby Jazzy.... OMo this sense wee not keee me ooohhh grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by ayomitide2709: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
this one weak me check out my signature

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Force Don Jazzy To Visit Linda Ikeji On Her Maternity Bed (photo) by vacezavix: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Dbanj`s Harmonica? / Meet The Most Beautiful Actress In Africa / You Won’t Believe This Beautiful Lady Was A Man? See Photos Of Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.